X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm.... I think that there was a line left off of the
    Spoiler:
    break up scene with Pete. I really think they should have had her say something about him not being mad instead of "That's it." That was the impression I got. She thought he would be angry not pleading. Most men don't take being led almost to the altar and then dumped very well.
    Just my thoughts...

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Is that article available on-line anywhere?
      Looked on TVGuide website. Couldn't find anything. Sorry.
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Thanks everyone who posted spoilers for us poor U.S. shippers who still have to wait 4 weeks to get threads. I was really upset yesterday when the threads spoilers started to come in & then my cable connection went down. And then when I could get back online I could'nt get into the forums. So again thanks everyone again. Now I am going to go watch the clips that Caty the wonderfull has put together-WOO HOO

Welcome to all newbies, post lots and have fun. And thank you to everyone who welcomed my daughter Baal_Babe1 so nicely.
        sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
        Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
          Thanks everyone who posted spoilers for us poor U.S. shippers who still have to wait 4 weeks to get threads. I was really upset yesterday when the threads spoilers started to come in & then my cable connection went down. And then when I could get back online I could'nt get into the forums. So again thanks everyone again. Now I am going to go watch the clips that Caty the wonderfull has put together-WOO HOO

Welcome to all newbies, post lots and have fun. And thank you to everyone who welcomed my daughter Baal_Babe1 so nicely.
          Oh that is so cute. Your daughter is in the forum too.

WELCOME Baal_Babe1

Gatebee

Comment

Well I gotta go now. See you all later.

To the NEWBIES WELCOME. Enjoy posting.

To All who have birthdays today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Gatebee

Comment

i loved this episode (threads) i was grinning like a mad woman by the end of it tehe. i just can't believe all the horrible things that have been said in the other topic threads!! to quote john crichton "what it wrong with you...people?!" just glad i found this thread!!! yay to shippers!!!

luv n hugs
              mara
              x x x
              AKA That Get Frelled Girl

Scapers making like an army...www.watchfarscape.com

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Good morning guys

spoiler Threads

Spoiler:
                I had to laugh at the Pete scene at SGC ..what a potatoe head he was there ...he was ridiculous really and in the car too ...and the end the fishing scene ..hahahahaha heheheheheh ...and the non -shippers thought it was gonna be at the end of Mobius ...I was laughing at that too ...I'm so happy that fisihng scene was there ....and good for us for a change . I'm so proud of TPTB right now ..thumbs down for the non shippers and thumbs up for the shippers

Caty
                I will green rep you when they let me - those clips were magnificent. Thanks so much.
                Spoiler:
                Doing the shipper happy dance!!
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                  I will green rep you when they let me - those clips were magnificent. Thanks so much.
                  Spoiler:
                  Doing the shipper happy dance!!
                  Presents Zoser with Maypole and ribbons-okay so it isn't may-but we'll dance anyway
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hey shippers *waves*

How are we all ?

Firstly i would like to appologise for my absent as of late (if anyone noticed ) RL went and got pathetically important and busy on me but there was no way i wasn't goin to check in with you guys after "Threads" we are to close to the end now life can w8 .......this is much more important

so Threads
                    Spoiler:

I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!

ding dong Pete is gone (insert smilie face)
                    But i do have to admit i felt so sorry for him in the little break up scene.

Don't no if any one else cried but i did i no we knew Jacob was going to die but that was just.......perfect. I have to admit after all the crap TPTB have put us through over late they did that scene.....and the entire episode very VERY well.
                    i only ask one thing of them now (like i need to spell it out (smilie))

And as some one else said the greatest scene to ever grace our television sets, WOW i loved that scene....it was perfect. Can we imagine if that had been Pete EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW never in a million years would that have worked i know i would have never bought it. But having Jack there AND with physical contact was fantastic.

O.k so im running out of word to sing the praises of Threads just that i LOVED it.

Quick Question, what does every one think of the end scene, are we thinking the spoilers we had for Moebius (that the last scene of threads was due to be the last scene of moebius) got muddled up and its going to be different.
                    Or we are going to get some kind of echo.
                    Cause if they got muddled up then the ALTERNATE Sam/Jack kiss might have been muddled up and its our Sam/Jack......which in my opinion makes way more sence . (smilie)

Okay way to much rambling there sorry, also if it didnt make any sence i appologise..... i have an excuse tho im getting in all my child like acts before my birthday

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Oh one other thing,
                      Please let me know when every where has aired Threads cause i want a new sig pic with some of the caps from threads

Thank-You

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                      honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        Oh that is so cute. Your daughter is in the forum too.

WELCOME Baal_Babe1

Gatebee

Wow, it's really a Shipper Family-thread!!!

Welcome Baal_Babe1!!!!

Here a nice J/S-piccie for you:

How it began......*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hey gang...

temporary ship mum once again turned system lord sueKay is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well loads of us had a really BIG discussion about Threads last night....

Here's the link to the Intel Spoiler Threads

WARNING - BIG HONKIN SPOILERS....AND NO TAGS
                          http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...wtopic=62&st=0
                          The spoilers start a few pages in but there's reckoning spoilers first... There's twelve pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          So that's where everyone went last night. Couldn't get in any forums here and felt very lonely. That will teach me to save the links just in case we all go into meltdown again next week . Thanks for the link

Comment

Caty, I tried to give you some green jello, But I guess I have to spread it around first. But I wanted to tell you great job with the clips(kneeling and bowing in awe.)
                            sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                            Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                              I was thinking of writing a fanfic where
                              Spoiler:

They are all at the cabin, and Daniel does the usual *interupting thing* like wlaking into Jack's bedroom first thing in the morning to be greeted with not one person but two....
                              what do you guys think?
                              What do you think we think??? YES!!!!!!!!!! Are you finished yet??

Token ~

Comment

Baal_Babe1
                                You have entered the Family as we are dancing! Join in!!
                                BTW...does your mom know about your association with Baal??
                                He is a hottie! Don't worry we won't tell.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X