This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    I didn't get one! *pouts*, now everyone will think that I'm not a big tough shipper!
    I got one! I got one! It said I mustn't be disrespectful of the creators of the Stargate show in the Against Pete thread.

Must go and read what I wrote... I haven't posted there for months!

I can wear my red badge with pride now...

Where do I get it?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      I can't remember who mentioned it but when they suggested that
      Spoiler:
      Kerry should be played by
      by PDL in drag I laughed so hard I was crying!!

It's been a week or so ago I guess! Whoever you were speak up so we can bow to genius!!
      PDL is always popping up in shows and seems to have a sense of humor - he should do it as a practical joke - I'd pay to see those outtakes.

I got red flagged for nudity and cattiness - I'm confused by somehow happy.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        that is what I am guessing Critter

A Question for all of the UKers who watched the LowDown...Did Damain Kindler come on and say anything about receiving *Hate mail* about Pete????

can't remember ..didn't concentrate on the Pete stuff ..but AT said stalker .

I didn't want to miss anything about RDA and AT .
        MS was funny and CC too about his big muscles .
        the RDA and AT scenes came up a lot ..We saw Pete as well but it didn't seem to be a big deal cuz we saw RDA and AT cuddling a lot...and smiling big time ...

those RDA and AT scenes made you forget the fiasco ...and I think that 's why they put them back on ..let's put Pete in the background and the True couple in the foreground .... I know this is what it means and I'm sticking ot it.

....and I'm pretty sure they put the grace kiss after RDA said "Pete is no threat to O'Neill" but I won't garantee it ..there were so much stuff in a hour ..it was a great preview for both shows and the behind the scenes clips were fab...really funny ones

Screen caps UK lowdown coming up soon

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by nalex1013
          I think that the S/J ship hasn’t touched on all the fundamentals of making shippers crazy yet strangely happy. I’ll explain by example. The X-Files had a good seven years of UST so they were experts. There’s the few basic things that will make people like us talk for months on news groups. There’s the hugs. Yes we do get a good few of them and admit it, we just love them. Then there’s the cuddling in any form. Stargate has done this well in solitudes and the old head on the shoulder in Beneath the Surface and the mutant one with Nirti. They’re great too.
          But the writers have overlooked a few of the greats. For example kisses on the cheeks. Well I know they can’t really do that because of professional...blah blah blah. But one would be like.
          Then there’s a simple face stroke or even rub on the arm when something happens. That would kind of be accectable.
          Of course there’s the talks. Well of two different types; the direct and indirect. The direct one, umm, well D and C would count I suppose and Sam’s chat with imaginary jack in Grace. But really little else. The indirect is the when the relationship is referred to and that’s not very often.
          Stargate is however overlooking one of the greats. A quick little hand hold. It’s nice, inoffensive and can be explained. I’d love someone to write a fanfic where they’re offworld and there’s some kind of big feast and for some reason jack takes her hand and then he feels her engagement ring (yeah I know she wouldn’t wear it on a mission). He turns her hand around and look at it and then pulls away and runs away. She goes after him and asks why he pulled away and they can finally have a conversation where at some point he says “Leave pete.”

Wow that was a rant and a half. Thanks for listening.

Ps the Lowdown rocked
          There are so many missed opportunities for them just to respond to one another as mature adults. That's why we write those 'Missing Scenes' fics.
          sigpic
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Hey, it's been a while since I've asked a question so here goes: (Possible spoilers for Season 8)
            Spoiler:
            Do I understand correctly that the Lowdown for Season 8 shown in the UK didn't have as much talk about as the one shown in the US? AND that there was more Ship talk in that one as well?
            Yes, there wasn't as much about There wasn't more ship talk. There WAS more behind the scene stuff, with RDA and AT hugging and kissing.

Originally posted by Tame
            A Question for all of the UKers who watched the LowDown...Did Damain Kindler come on and say anything about receiving *Hate mail* about Pete????
            Yes!
            sigpic

Comment

AHHHH this is what we all are waiting for a
              FULL BLOWN JACK SWOOPING SAM OFF HER FEET MIND BLOWING THREE MINUTE MAKE HER TOES CURL KISS
              How about some undies on the chandelier?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                can't remember ..didn't concentrate on the Pete stuff ..but AT said stalker .

I didn't want to miss anything about RDA and AT .

<snipped a bit>

Screen caps UK lowdown coming up soon

Caty
                Looking very forward to seeing screen caps from that Caty. Thanks.
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

I got one! I got one! It said I mustn't be disrespectful of the creators of the Stargate show in the Against Pete thread.

Where do I get it?
                  LOL well mala posted a link for it are you can copy and paste it from one of us

and don't forget...if you are getting any after the time Madeline specified she would like to know about it
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

((((((((((Shipperfamily)))))))

Thank you ever so much for all of you who just made some lovely comments about my videos and gave me some green points in my control panel ....I was so surprised to see that ..last time I watched I had only bad comments cuz I was mean to Pete..next it was "do not make fun of a SG character"...huh ...Pete a character!!!!...

who is Pete?...he's an intruder in the show ...he's no character to me ..he does not contribute to the popularity of the show ........he's a little bug and he bugs me ...his smile even bugs me .....now jack's smile is something else .....what a sex god that Jack is or RDA in that matter and what a great guy for the popularity of the show. ..... but now I feel like in cloud 9 cuz of you shipper friends.

Thank you and Sam and Jack forever together ..and although it was RDA and AT kissing and hugging and rubbing backs ..I know they(Sam and Jack)'ll be rubbing noses next ...yes ..they will...you little bug with your red points .. who should go and play in other threads like the "Humpty Dumpty" thread in the off topic forum.

RDA and AT are shippers they proved it in the UK lowdown

Caty
                    Last edited by Catysg1; 29 September 2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

LOL well mala posted a link for it are you can copy and paste it from one of us

and don't forget...if you are getting any after the time Madeline specified she would like to know about it
                      I pm'ed her thanks Tame.

Will try and get my red badge on my siggy...

Comment

College is busy. Therefore, I haven't been on here much.

So the UK Lowdown had more shippy stuff than the US one? LOL. Nice.

Okay, well I don't have time to sift through the gazillion pages that have gone by since I last dropped by, but if there are any updates about the show or the ship, could someone PM me?

And Caty, nice reorganizing on your site. I love the thumbnails job, it looks very nice, and the videos are fantastic as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Looking very forward to seeing screen caps from that Caty. Thanks.

Me too ..I kicked myself 10 times today for not having taped it last night. ..but should get the tape Friday morning ..if not I'll tape it on Saturday

Caty

Comment

Where do I get it?
                            Heee....I've enjoyed the 'red-point' guy/girl whatever. They have issues. As a friend of mine so kindly pointed out - "This person is in serious need of a hug."

Can anyone tell me why others are allowed to give such points?

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                              College is busy. Therefore, I haven't been on here much.

So the UK Lowdown had more shippy stuff than the US one? LOL. Nice.

Okay, well I don't have time to sift through the gazillion pages that have gone by since I last dropped by, but if there are any updates about the show or the ship, could someone PM me?

And Caty, nice reorganizing on your site. I love the thumbnails job, it looks very nice, and the videos are fantastic as always.

Thank you aeromathlete Greatly appreciated

and UK lowdown= ship
                              US lowdown= Anti-ship

But we know why they decided to include all those shippy behind the scenes clips .

The ship is sailing

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                How about some undies on the chandelier?
                                ROTFLMAO! You're just begging for ANOTHER RED one!

(uh, how many pairs? )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X