This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Token!

"In The Eyes of a Stranger" is on UPN right now. Started at 2pm. This is one RDA movie I haven't seen yet! Woo hoo! I get to have a "hot man" afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Token

That is cool! Can you animate anything? Don't even go there! That was an honest question!
      Aww man! I was gonna try to stay OUT of the gutter today!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I am still here and when I saw that you were on I even UNCLOAKED didya see ???

I was just playing with some pics and I just found out that my new program can make pictures animated HOW COOL is that!!! I don't think I can figure it fast enough for the new thread but maybe for just some fun

I will open it if no one minds wit the few pics I have
        What program is that? Teach me, teach me, oh, Obi-wan Kenobi!!

I mean, Obi-wan Tame!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Thanks for the links! I will read later! I am writing one now and I try not to read much while I am writing for fear of blantant plagerism!

LOL!
          *fans self*....
          Jeez, Meimei!! You sure do know how to write 'em!
          You've got a wonderful story going there, I can't wait for the next part!!! (no pressure! Just exhuberant shipper enthusiasm ).

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Hey Token!

"In The Eyes of a Stranger" is on UPN right now. Started at 2pm. This is one RDA movie I haven't seen yet! Woo hoo! I get to have a "hot man" afternoon
            Argh... Not my UPN! I am upset now!!

Comment

Awww! I feel so special that you revealed yourself to me!

That is cool! Can you animate anything? Don't even go there! That was an honest question!

You have been given the go-ahead! What are you waiting for? Stop trying to give away your responsibity... I mean...FUN!
              Apparently I am supposed to be able to if I can *teach this old dog * some new tricks

Should I open it this early...we still have about 40 posts to go
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                *fans self*....
                Jeez, Meimei!! You sure do know how to write 'em!
                You've got a wonderful story going there, I can't wait for the next part!!! (no pressure! Just exhuberant shipper enthusiasm ).
                Thanks, Kiwigater! I love writing them! And I have the best beta in fandom to help me!

Comment

What program is that? Teach me, teach me, oh, Obi-wan Kenobi!!

I mean, Obi-wan Tame!!
                  It is Adobe Photo Shop 7.0 and there is SO MUCH to it that I can't even begin to tell you about it...I keep begging Mala to teach ME!!!

But hey once I learn I will share anything!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Argh... Not my UPN! I am upset now!!
                    Me either
                    Guess I'll just have to go find some more fanfic!

BTW, its 64F outside right now, and we had heat advisory's with indices of 107 3 days ago! This is CRAZY! I'm even wearing jeans AND a sweatshirt!
                    *shakes head at insane weather*

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      Hey Token!

Originally Posted by Token

Originally posted by Kri
                      Aww man! I was gonna try to stay OUT of the gutter today!!
                      Uh, Excuse me! After you tell me your watching RDA!!!?? Not possible!

Thanks for the heads up, but it's not on my UPN either not unless RDA plays a navy seal. That would be a movie to watch!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Me either
                        Guess I'll just have to go find some more fanfic!

BTW, its 64F outside right now, and we had heat advisory's with indices of 107 3 days ago! This is CRAZY! I'm even wearing jeans AND a sweatshirt!
                        *shakes head at insane weather*
                        What!! That is insane!! I would be constantly sick.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Apparently I am supposed to be able to if I can *teach this old dog * some new tricks
                          I can't wait to see what you "animate".
                          Should I open it this early...we still have about 40 posts to go
                          That depends on how fast we can talk!

Token ~

Comment

I can't wait to see what you "animate".
                            That depends on how fast we can talk!
                            Both of those comments sound like a challenge! Tame to 'animate' and us to talk fast!

Think we can beat Tame to the end of the thread before she can get the new one ready?

Only 28 to go!

Comment

Oooh! I love a challenge!

Token ~

Comment

Darn, I gotta go help hubs! Be back in a sec! Talk amongst yourselves.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X