This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    LOL! Well, you can thank Token for that one! Beautiful isn't it? I could stare at it for hours...
    (((((Token)))))

If only I could enlarge it somehow (think poster-size).

Estelle xxx
    Abu: This is a woman?
    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
      Marimba; Just watched the behind the scenes slow motion clip from TLC and I can't believe what I've been missing out on.

Estelle
      Is there a link to this somewhere? What have I been missing out on too?
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Re: Alias - I've been without computer for awhile, so will somebody please enlighten me. What rumors about Alias? *Will the break-up of the real-life ship affect the on-screen ship?*
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Is there a link to this somewhere? What have I been missing out on too?
          It's on Marimba's site; I'll give you the adress (but it's in her sig line too);

www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

go to 'Music Videos' and then on the right hand side there is a link to watch a behind the scenes clip in slow motion ... oh and I forgot to mention, there's a bare chest involved

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

And on another note. I *still* believe Sam and Jack will be together in the end.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

if anyone can get back to thread XI (i cant find it) look aroud for some of my posts. Jimlad had showed me the spoiler picture for the proposal scene (i almost went crazy right then and there) so she and i ... er... "touched it up" a little.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                And on another note. I *still* believe Sam and Jack will be together in the end.
                That's the yaw attitude my ship is sailing along too. It's just the storms in between that my poor little shipper heart gets tired of.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  Tame... count me in... I'll take the tour w/ya!
                  We can SEE the world...
                  Gawk at all the sights...
                  Ponder the masterworks in museums
                  Relax on tropical beaches...

Hmmm.... maybe I won't take the tour... just leave me on the beach!
                  Hey where is my chair??????
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

GO TO THIS SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    [URL=http://www.geocities.com/bluetopazfic_hisandhers/]

Comment

Uh-oh I see a traveling TameBarbie *TM* now... Pix'll be posted of her in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Buckingham Palace, The Sphinx, & let's not forget w/ TPTB in Vancouver.. Too bad TB couldn't take a trip to the Chicago con to be 'shot' with the SG actors appearing there!

Airport screeners didn't raise an eyebrow at her did they??
                      No I kept my legs crossed and my dress down
                      TameBarbie *TM* I LOVE IT!!!! World Traveller....I am so chic
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Well, I'm not really sure why I don't like the Unas stuff. It just never has done much for me. Usually, if I have to pick a worst ep of a season, it's usually the Unas ep. That wouldn't include S7 or now S8 of course, we all know which eps are my least faves from those seasons! Maybe I just don't like the concept. Maybe I just don't like the Unas themselves, who knows? Just a personal preference I think.
                        The Unas episodes bore me, too. It has nothing to do with Daniel. During the first one, hubby loudly proclaimed, "Darmok and Gilad at Tenagra" and I just haven't been able to stop thinking of them as a pale imitation of that TNG episode.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I watched the uncut version on the DVD this summer. IMHO it was very gratuitous, a capture-the-ratings kind of nudity. Plus seeing the scene here now, 7 years after it was filmed, all I could think about was I really didn't need to see that, watching it knowing about the ship she had w/MS. Ick & what did it really add to the episode? He could have leered at her naked shoulder & we'd have gotten the picture!

(Plus being an equal opportunity kind of person...where was the full frontal of a male character???? )
                          I am gonna have to agree with you here....there was no nudity in the movie why in the series...just because they could???? and YEAH why didn't we get a guy then ????

Comment

Hi family

Excuse me while I try to see if putting a picture on my sig works. If it doesn't I may need some help. Did anyone notice that there is no smiley face that looks totally confused?
                            Gatetime

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I don't see what's wrong with Sam changing her clothes in front of the guys (Jack)? *shrugs*

Sally
                              Well neither do I Sally...unless you take into account that Jack and Sam do lust secretly after each other and they do act like idiots about and IGNORE it...so maybe they SHOULD have lockers in the same room and THEN MAYBE we would get SOME reaction out of these two ...sheesh.....

ok I am better now what was in that glass Sally ???

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                                That's the yaw attitude my ship is sailing along too. It's just the storms in between that my poor little shipper heart gets tired of.

Estelle xxx
                                This is true. Family is getting tired of me *talking* to the tv and changing the diaglogue. "But Jack is her true love" and "He (Jack) loves Sam" is heard at just about every episode and starts the *eye rolling* of others (all male) in the room. *However*, I think they all feel the same way.
                                But every cloud has a silver lining. And I think that storm cloud is just covering a very shippy silver lining.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X