• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    I hope they don't do that....
    Spoiler:
    if they were to kill off a member of SG-1 after killing Janet
    I think it would just be cruel, not dramatic......
    Spoiler:
    especially if it were Jack or Sam
    I don't think they'll do that but if they did that ...it's because they really hate the shippers ...and they will really pi$$ off the entire sam and Jack shippy population and Stargate Atlantis will sink to the bottom of the ocean with their lost city cuz I'll stop watching and probably all the other shippers too I expect ....and would never buy anything coming from the executive producers of Stargate .

I 'll buy all the Alias DVD's instead and Tru calling when it comes out..and I'll be looking for new shows ..I hear there is a new show starting in the US called "lost " which is supposed to be good ....So I'm looking forward to that and see if I may get hooked

Sam and jack forever together and none of them must die . Don't need to see half of the Farscape finale thank you.

Caty

Comment

yep im a lurker, i will admit it!! I thought i would briefly jump out of my lurker-dom to support you guys cus yall crack me up!! You guys are so funny and quirky, and since yall almost always have me ROTF in fits of laughter i have decided to rate yall as excellent as many times as the computer will let me. So... in conclusion, keep being funny b/c i like to laugh, and maybe sometime soon i will finally voice my opinion about something or other that i think is really cool or really funny or really stupid or..... or........ something else i cant think of right now. You guys are wicked awesome!! (scampers off to vote and eat and lurk some more)
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by SecretArt
        Not sure if this is a spoiler or not but i'll include it as one just in case
        Spoiler:
        Sam was originally supposed to die in Gemini (which was going to be second to last episode) and then they would have Jack's reaction in the last episode to that, but once the possibility of season nine arrived they got rid of that idea (thankfully) so i don't think Sam will die during this season.
        Where'd you hear this?

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          yep im a lurker, i will admit it!! I thought i would briefly jump out of my lurker-dom to support you guys cus yall crack me up!! You guys are so funny and quirky, and since yall almost always have me ROTF in fits of laughter i have decided to rate yall as excellent as many times as the computer will let me. So... in conclusion, keep being funny b/c i like to laugh, and maybe sometime soon i will finally voice my opinion about something or other that i think is really cool or really funny or really stupid or..... or........ something else i cant think of right now. You guys are wicked awesome!! (scampers off to vote and eat and lurk some more)
          WELCOME!!!
          Thank you, and please do stick around and post some more!!

Comment

Yay my 1st post!! Wait now its my 2nd!
            YAY FOR ME!!

oh yeah, now i remember why i never wanted to post. I didn't want to be a prim'tah. Gosh darnit monkies hiney!!! That and i really suck at using message boards!! I don't know what im doing!! Somebody help me please before i get really really really lost and scared and then i will start crying and that will be no fun at all!! sniff... sniff

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Where'd you hear this?

Sally
              I can't really remember, i'm signed up to that many stargate groups that i don't know which. It was on quite a few of them, i just wish i knew which ones.
              SecretArt
              My FanFic

Comment

Welcome to the shippy family yoojoo and don't lurk anymore ..please ...post and tell us why you like Sam and Jack We need support from the lurkers ..and you need to tell us what you think about that fab couple

Caty

Comment

actually, i think we're going to get our shipper ending. i'm not sure how, or wgat will happen, but i think we'll get it.
                  Spoiler:
                  i think the ship will be more prominent after the break..i think we'll get ship in prometheus unbound and it'll just build up from there. we're almost bound to get ship in gemini, we know it's there in threads, and i suspect that citizen joe will be full of ship too.

so say after me, I <insert name here>am certain our ship will come in!

and don't you think it's odd that all the spoilers we've got only involve daniel or teal'c?
                  Spoiler:
                  we've got almost no spoilers for gemini, a heavily sam based episode, nothing about jack and sam for reckoming, and very little actual released spoilers for threads..in fact we wouldn't know about the ship if we hadn't seen the sides

i think they're keeping the sam/jack storylines quiet so we'll have a big reaction when it happens...
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    Mei Mei had to go back and order more!! LOL She needed the travel mug since the ceramic one won't fit in her car's cup holder!

Isn't AT's birthday this month? When will the presents be sent?

(Mei Mei will slink back off into the gutter now. She has some clean up to do after last night's drunken display...)
                    According to the stargate calendar I have, her birthday was in August.

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                      Thanks for answering me! I really like that pic!
                      []

Lana,

Glad that you liked it. You'd don't really get a good shot of it there (I shrunk it down a bit too much to make the banner).

SO....

Here's my shippy picture of the day

Comment

Yay my 1st post!! Wait now its my 2nd!
                        YAY FOR ME!!

oh yeah, now i remember why i never wanted to post. I didn't want to be a prim'tah. Gosh darnit monkies hiney!!! That and i really suck at using message boards!! I don't know what im doing!! Somebody help me please before i get really really really lost and scared and then i will start crying and that will be no fun at all!! sniff... sniff

Just quote a post you like to answer or discuss ..and write .. The smilies are on the right and means Pete.

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Hi everybody .. as promised ..find

the UK lowdown frame by frame montage video in my website . First one right on top. 6.41MB

link in my sig

Enjoy

I will also make a quick moving video and some screen caps on a page for the ones who can't download ....but the montage is lovely

Caty aka Shipdiva

Caty,
                          THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

All together now shippers...OOOOOHHHHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!SIGHHHHH...

Yep, I'm really starting to buy into my executive meeting scenario now...someone want to explain to me why, Why, WHY the US didn't get those lovely shots??? Anyone? anyone at all? Go on, explain it to me like I'm an Unas, with limited English language skills .

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                            yeah, but he says that they all think that this season is the show's best year... and I have to say that so far, I'M NOT IMPRESSED!
                            Maybe the best is the last half of the season, the way season 7 was in my opinion.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by JMallozzi
                              Re: the mashed consistency of Russets vs. Yukon Golds. Its true. We found out the hard way last Christmas when my sister made mash that had the consistency of glue.

Originally posted by sueKay
                              just found this quote from Joe Mallozzi while looking through his posts.

I couldn't help but think if this is what he has in mind for a certain Denver Cop!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thinking all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Just quote a post you like to answer or discuss ..and write .. The smilies are on the right and means Pete.

caty

Thanks!! Your cool!! 2 points for you!!

Comment

Working...
                                X