This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys,
    Don't get mad at AT for the mistakes her character plays.We all came together as a family for just one reason JACK AND SAM.
    For this reason we have become one big family who gives support and love whenever one of us needs it.
    AS for how sg1 finishes it's final season i am sure (no positive)that we will have the happy ending we have always wanted and waited for.
    It maybe only jack asking sam to go fishing and she accepts,or we may be lucky and get the whole build up throughout season 8,whatever happens we haven't come all this way to feel angry and sad,i too feel betrayed but all our posts,videos and ship nanas cookies mean something to us,and i will not let it bring me down even though is still here.
    SO HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH AND DO WHAT WE DO BEST!
    SAM AND JACK FOREVERXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      LtLisa, with that suggestion, you may have my undivided efforts. I wasn't around either with the save Daniel Jackson petition, (Ship Daddy, do you have info) but your right it did work. I'm ready to let TPTB know what I'm feeling because they started the fight. Is there a saveSamandJack website? Can we start one?
      I'd like to, but I know nothong about web sites. But I want to do something; I will NOT sit back keep watching and trusting TPTB while my passiveness lines their pockets and I get more and more disgusted. I want GONE and the real Sam back. I won't be placated by TPTB throwing me a bone at the end of the series after all this. Thats like beating a dog half to death, then giving it a treat...its not enough!

Mai'toc tuat ha'taka! (I think I'll be adding this to my sig soon...its Goa'uld (of course) and mai'toc tuat means d@$# you to the underworld btw)

Join the revolt!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Shippers, HELP!! I’m drowning!

When I left off Saturday, you were on page 40 of thread VII and now you’re over halfway to thread IX!! What a great bunch you are. Gateworld needs to add another posting rank (like Prim’tah, Jaffa Fodder, etc.) just for us – SUPER SHIPPER!!

Thought New Order was great and was looking forward to posting my thoughts on it this morning, but I’m sure that everything’s been said by now, so I’m not going to bother. Then, this morning I read that DDL interview on Gateworld and my spirits fell . 4 EPISODES!!! That’s 20% of the season which is 30% too much.

That's why I turned to you guys for help. I know you'll get my spirits up because you always do!! After being so up about New Order, it's just not right to come crashing down again. What is with these people??? They know how we feel, but I guess we'll have to keep those cards and letters coming and let them know that we won't tolerate !!

((((((((Shippers))))))))

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

It's bad ..it's really bad ..where is the petition ? and we can let all the others know at sam and jack yahoo site ...

Caty

Comment

I'm running a petition, and I've started a new thread for it. Please rally every shipper you know to sign it.

Send your name, age and country to

[email protected]

and I'll add it to the petition.

It's time to let TPTB know what we think.

Suz
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              I feel bad for you guys, I weaned myself of the ship ages ago, cos I was afraid of this. Pit has been around too long IMO to just be explained away by some sort of rushed Jack/Sam shippy ending. Even if they did get together I just wouldn't buy it. I don't know why Pit is in Stargate. I thought the whole show was about a big round thing you went on adventures through, not a soap opera. It's ironic that the one thing all the non-shippers were afraid of might happen through the Sam and Jack ship, has happened... a soap opera and not a well written one at that.

I feel sorry for AT as well. Reading what I think was her most recent comment (and not all of those articles which seem to have been done back in Feb/March when they first started filming for season 8, including The Lowdown), she spoke of Sam's promotion and how she wants to portray her. Regarding her new lovelife: AT said that she did not want it to define her character. Sadly, it appears to be happening. I hope for her sake, if it really is the last season for Stargate, Sam is not remembered as Sam "finally gets a guy" Carter instead of the type of character that AT has worked so hard and so admirably at developing all these years. It would be a shame.

Comment

Here's some addresses we can all send our letters to.

Stargate SG1 Productions
                Attn: Robert Cooper
                Bridge Studios
                2400 Boundary Rd.
                Burnaby, BC
                Canada, V5M 3Z3

You can write to any of the writing big wigs with the first address. Just replace 'Rovert Cooper' with whoever you want!

MGM Television Entertainment
                Attn: Hank Cohen, President
                2500 Broadway St.
                Santa Monica, CA, 90404-3061
                USA

The Sci-Fi Channel
                Attn: Bonnie Hammer, President
                1230 Avenue of the Americas
                New York, NY, 10020-1513
                USA
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay, everybody, in regards to that picture where Sam and are in front of the truck...you know...can't even type it. Anyway, maybe it's a fake out pic like the one with Daniel last year. (...living in my own little delusional world...Hey! It's happier here!)
                  Tasha
                  JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    I'm going to add another two cents:

We are the BEST fans in the world! We took last season's stomach punch. We ranted about the interviews, "the issues", the return of bad-behavior Pete, and the disintegration of our strong, intelligent Sam. We have taken a beating; and, yet, we rallied! We rallied to write an international letter of support for Amanda. A letter of which any PTB should be proud. We fought back to regain our hopes and dreams for our couple. We waited patiently for the new season for our new hopes; and, yet again, we have been thrown into the fire. Do we have the will to climb out and carry on? Is it worth it? We have been given so little with Sam and Jack and so much with Sam and Pete. Can anything between Sam and Jack undue the damage that has been done to our hearts? Is Sam and Jack's relationship forever tainted with the overabundance of Pete ship? I think so. No other Stargate love triangle has gone on this long. Why should we fight for Sam and Jack if TPTB won't fight for them? All I hear from TPTB is, "Pack it up and go home, S/J shippers. We don't care. Why do you?"
                    Spoilers, Affinity

My thoughts too, Token. Just saw the pic from Affinity and now I need another dose of my blood pressure medicine. I'm not surprised that this plot twist has come up, but actually seeing a picture of it was too much. If proposes in Affinity and then he's in at least two more episodes, does that mean she spends half the season thinking about it? I think I'm going to be sick!!

I can't believe TPTB will actually have her accept 's proposal, but a part of me is worried as we haven't had any spoilers for S/J ship this season. "He's no threat to O'Neill" isn't a big enough life preserver for me now.

((((((((Shipper's You're the Best))))))))

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                      Ah, if only........

Must write some wedding based fanfic!

Possible spoilers for Season 8:

When Teal'c gets married (as I'm assuming that it will be him getting married to Ishta), my hopes are more along the lines of Sam and Jack accidentely getting caught up in the wedding, not exactly understanding how the whole Jaffa wedding ritual works. And we all know that Teal'c is a shipper, and Danny only wants to see Sam and Jack happy, so......

Introducing........

MR. AND MRS. O'NEILL!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine they're surprise!

ARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!This calls for a hearty swig of grog and the rosy? kind of cookies.

Let's have fun with that image, shall we.

Sam and Jack Forever!!!!!!!!

and

Pete Must Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ar.

Happy Shipping!

Sarah
                      *Tries some of Jimlads grog*

*cough cough* Jeez Louise! Are you trying to kill my Tok'ra symbiote? I think we've got a new weapon against the Goa'uld here folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                        Nice save there.

Will have to ask her what name she'll be using on the forums after I've inevitably forced her into it.

She's on vacation right now though;; it will have to wait until she get's back.

Happy Shipping!

Sarah
                        Maybe she can join just so she can get in on mine and Keldor's wicked sense of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I'm running a petition, and I've started a new thread for it. Please rally every shipper you know to sign it.

Send your name, age and country to

[email protected]

and I'll add it to the petition.

It's time to let TPTB know what we think.

Suz

Do we have to open a thread first ?...for the petition ..so that we can tell all the others to go and sign ..????

Let us know .... then I'll send all my other friends over here ...in a rush ...mad rush ....I think we need to open something easy ...with the title

SaveSamandJack .....and say briefly why?

and then ...we just sign , name and country ..may be Sex ..not sure ...it's up to you ....but it needs to be pretty straight forward....and not too long to do....to get the maximum names..

How was the SaveDanielJackson petition done ???

Caty

Comment

Getcarter i am so sorry for your grandfather.

all this talk about affinity and sacrifice made think about some scene of the episode. of course i didn't go fluffy because the productor won't do this but anyway, tell me what you think(some spoilers below)
                            The scene between and sam with the
                            Pete: do you to marry me.
                            Sam: .....
                            Pete: I know you have your career and I have mine but I want to shear the rest of my life with you
                            Sam: Pete I... (the phone rings)

Jack:Carter
                            Sam: Sir
                            Jack: we got a situation down here
                            Sam: I'm coming sir (she hangs up)
                            Sam: I have to go, I will thing of it pete, i'm promise
                            She kiss him (i can't believe I'm writing this)

Jack explains the situation with teal'c to daniel and sam

Sam: hey
                            Peter: hey
                            (the picture they kiss)
                            Sam: so it's you who will help me find this girl and my friend
                            Pete: yes about the ring
                            Sam: we are working now
                            Pete: yes sorry...

BLBAALBLLBLVBA

Sam and Pete are near a bulding where daniel and the girl are
                            They enter, they shoot at the bad guy. And there is a gaz. Pete exits but sam is staying inside.

At the time jack who had finds teal'c arrive near the building
                            Pete: it's my girlfriend in there, i'm pete shannahan
                            Jack: You mean CARTER is in there
                            Pete: I have to go back there
                            Jack: Negative, you stay here, tealc with me
                            Pete: but
                            Jack to the other cops: I don't to see him near that building
                            Teal'c is smile, pete want to pass, but tealc is there
                            Teal'c : general oneill said you have to remain there

Jack and teal'c are going inside.Teal'c find daniel and girl who are ok. Jack finds sam who has passed out. He touches her face and she wakes up. He helps her to walk and they go outside. Pete see sam and jack evacuate the building. He sats her in the ambulance and an nurse give her a mask to help her to breathe. she is still weak.
                            She puts her head on his shoulder.

Sam: thanks sir
                            Jack:No problem carter
                            Pete sam them together

The finale scence
                            Sam opens her door: Hi
                            Pete with flowers (of course) : hi i hope you fill better
                            Sam: thanks
                            They come in
                            Pete: so have you an anwser for me
                            it finishes like this and it's in sacrifice that we will know the answer

THE END

So what do you think. it is possible
                            carter_oneill

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              Spoilers Season 8

snip, snip

If they truly intended Sam to "move on" from Jack after Grace then they shouldn't have continued with the ship after Chimera.
                              Trying to get caught up after being a thread behind. Excellent point, Ship Mum. Every time there's a interview it's ! ! ! Nothing about S/J ship.

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

I'm coming down from my post premiere high. Sigh.
                              Again, you said it. The parts of New Order weren't nearly as bad as I had feared and then this. The end result may turn out OK, but I still need to enjoy the journey. When I think back to how much I enjoyed seasons 1 - 6, I realize that SG has become a lot less fun for me. I miss it.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Here's some addresses we can all send our letters to.

Stargate SG1 Productions
                                Attn: Robert Cooper
                                Bridge Studios
                                2400 Boundary Rd.
                                Burnaby, BC
                                Canada, V5M 3Z3

You can write to any of the writing big wigs with the first address. Just replace 'Rovert Cooper' with whoever you want!

MGM Television Entertainment
                                Attn: Hank Cohen, President
                                2500 Broadway St.
                                Santa Monica, CA, 90404-3061
                                USA

The Sci-Fi Channel
                                Attn: Bonnie Hammer, President
                                1230 Avenue of the Americas
                                New York, NY, 10020-1513
                                USA

I think we need A PETITION FIRST ...before sending indiviual letters..petition sent to the addresses above or how the save DanielJackson petition was done!!!! Does somebody remember about it? I was not there when it happened.

caty

Comment

Working...
                                X