This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Page 48!! *comes and sits next to Meimei in the corner, looks over shoulder* er, sorry Tame! *backs slowly away from Meimei*
    Last time I did something like that Tame took my Jack clone away *sob*
    Ah, but now it is page 50!! I think this will be my longest fic yet! I just can't find a place to end it!! LOL!

Patience, Tame...

And, Kiwi, you know that letting anyone see fics before Tame is contract violation. (The one she made me sign in blood!)

Comment

Hi I'm wayyyyyyyy behind on Stargate because i don't have cable and i can't get online that often so um can anyone tell me what's happend between Sam and that pete guy i keep hearing about?I heard it's gotten serious but HOW serious?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Ah, but now it is page 50!! I think this will be my longest fic yet! I just can't find a place to end it!! LOL!

Patience, Tame...

And, Kiwi, you know that letting anyone see fics before Tame is contract violation. (The one she made me sign in blood!)
        ooo, I LOVE long fics! Especially if you write them!

You know I would never try to get between your fic and Tame! *rubs scars* well, not again I will sit in my own corner and be a patient little shiplet *sneaks glance at Meimei* is it done yet??

Comment

Patience, Tame...

WOW!!!

Is that in one night? I only typed up four!

Well done mei mei!!!
          Well done Tame on being patient!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            I work in the wee building next to that one. That's the tourist centre. I work in the mall. Yes - I live in a village with a mall.

I'm a bit of a geography geek. Anyone got any pics of where they live/work?

Me no likey it quiet btw.

Shippers WHERE ARE YOU All?

I'm gonna go and find more pics of my area. I love showing my local area off, because I live right at the Scottish Highlands!

watch that? I don't live there but I go on holiday there...it's on the atlantic coast of France .....in Pyla near Arcachon.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sandra.varin...du%20pyla.html

Height: 102 metres
            Long 2700 metres
            width 500 metres

caty

Comment

I would think that if the clones were not, eh, fully functional, they would have noticed that something was wrong before Janet tried to take blood from Jack.

(Yes, Mei Mei's mind is in the gutter. Does anyone remember ST:TNG ep where Tasha asks Data is he is, eh, fully functional?)
              well, i'm pretty sure that if harlan made exact copies right down to sam's mole, then he made them...exact copies. as for emotion..well to be truthful with you, i was actually skimming through episodes looking for dan/jan moments, and i just stopped for a quick peek at the two jacks fighting..but as i can remember the sam clone showed anger, and the jack also showed anger, and i think, if he hadn't been dying, he might have shown a lot more emotion to sam dying..he does say to real jack 'are we still so unhuman to you?' or something along those lines (in one of the best acting jobs RDA has ever done, why doesn't he have several emmy's already?)..i think if clone sam had died and clone jack had lived...there would have been angst. lots of it.
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Hi I'm wayyyyyyyy behind on Stargate because i don't have cable and i can't get online that often so um can anyone tell me what's happend between Sam and that pete guy i keep hearing about?I heard it's gotten serious but HOW serious?
                Are you sure you want to know? I would have thought the screams of agony and groaning from the Shipper Thread would have given it away
                OK, here it is.....
                Spoiler:
                in the ep before last (Affinity - hereafter called Insanity), Pete proposed, and after thinking about it for 2 WEEKS (!!) Sam said yes .....

Melpomene???? *slaps gently* snap out of it! We have great hopes for Threads....

Comment

Melpomene!!! Hello!

Are you sure you wanna know?

Spoiler:
                  They're engaged, but we know (or, at least hope) that she's gonna dump him!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh for crying out loud.
                    I mean thanks.I needed to know.Now I can bang my head against the table three times and watch Divide and conquer again.Well i may wait.I just watched it last night....

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      watch that? I don't live there but I go on holiday there...it's on the atlantic coast of France .....in Pyla near Arcachon.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sandra.varin...du%20pyla.html

Height: 102 metres
                      Long 2700 metres
                      width 500 metres

caty
                      It looks lovely!!!

Here's a pic I found online taken three miles away from my house.

It's of Ben Lomond in January. It's 3192 feet high, and I've climbed it twice for charity!!!

I'm gonna write a fic about SG1 climbing it!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am one annoyed little shipper.
                        I've spent three hours on this d*mn video and I CANNOT get it to display on the net.
                        Seriously peeved...
                        Grr.
                        I need inspiration... I had so many ideas for screwing up but they're all drifting away after I watched A$$inity... Stupid episode!!

Comment

Oh for crying out loud.
                          I mean thanks.I needed to know.Now I can bang my head against the table three times and watch Divide and conquer again.Well i may wait.I just watched it last night....

Melpomene

...Amanda is now a confirmed Sam and Jack shipper....At the chicago convention, she said she watched all caty's and Marimba's shippy videos ..... ...SHE LIKED THEM..... After watching those ...she can only be a shipper ...also....

she said
                          Spoiler:
                          she was against the proposal IN affinity...she didn't want Sam to get engaged to Pete ..and she also said "What about the other fellow?!!"
                          ......so you see ..there is great hope.

Caty

Comment

oh boy, are you in for a shock.ok, season 7 and 8 spoilers ahead
                            Spoiler:
                            sorry to be the one to tell you but..ok, pete is a friend of mark's brother. he set them up on a series of dates, assuming he'd come back to denver after a couple of weeks. but after a couple of weeks, he decided to stay a little longer. he slept with sam. but when she wouldn't tell him what her job really was, he stormed out of the house and ran a background check on her with the FBI. that came up with all kinds of red flag, so he followed her to a stakeout, and got in the way, and bascially, nearly screwed things right up.

but sam forgave him. sam told him about the stargate program. sam forgave him for bascially stalking her.

then, two weeks ago, he told her that he'd moved down to colrado. to be with her. and he'd bought a ring.

A RING!!!

she took the ring. she debated whether to say yes for two weeks. then, of all the people she chooses to ask for advice, she asks jack!!! (to be fair, he did ask her if anything was wrong). in one of the most heartbreaking scenes i've ever seen, she showed him the ring. she asked his advice. she talked about families and he told her pete was a cop, and used to the idea that someone could leave for work in the morning and not come back at night. she says

'what about you? if things had been different'

and jack says

'i wouldn't be here'

and we have written essays on what that could mean. still haven't reached a consensus. so then, pete gets caught up in some case teal'c is involved in, does some detective work that sam could, and should, have done in her sleep, for some bizarre reason joins the team that rescues daniel from teh warehouse (don't ask)..and once the scene us secure, she goes behind the van with him and says yes. that is YES SHE WILL MARRY HIM!!!!

so, sorry, but so far, it looks like she's going to marry that...man.

now, there's a lot of specualtion around this, some theories that pete may not exist, or that jack has to do something, and reams written about this, and pete, much of which involves swearing, but that's the basic story

oh my god, i am totally depressed after writing all that. i'm going to read my own fic to cheer myself up (hey, i know it's self-absorbed, but i that's why i wrote it in the first place). it's just..seeing the bare facts laid out like that..it all seems so hopeless

just noticed i'm a death glider pilot. when did that happen? and what is the use of being a death glider pilot if i can't use my weapons to wipe certain people out.

i should never have tried to summarize the entire story. now i'm depressed.
                            Last edited by michelleb; 03 September 2004, 02:06 PM.
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Melpomene

...Amanda is now a confirmed Sam and Jack shipper....At the chicago convention, she said she watched all caty's and Marimba's shippy videos ..... ...SHE LIKED THEM..... After watching those ...she can only be a shipper ...also....

she said
                              Spoiler:
                              she was against the proposal IN affinity...she didn't want Sam to get engaged to Pete ..and she also said "What about the other fellow?!!"
                              ......so you see ..there is great hope.

Caty
                              See i KNEW I liked her!

Comment

Here's another random pic of where I live

This is the summit of Ben Lomond. I don't know the random people in it!

The summit's 14 miles from my house!

Lunar: Chill and go watch WoO,BtS,D&C or TLC (It's my fave cos Jack's such a hero!) and you'll soon be right as rain!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X