X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Spud the Dud!! LMAO tee hee!
    Meimei, you really need to stop all this running! You're making me tired just watching you. Here, have a nice seat in the front row of one of Tame's RDA "classes" and relax with a nice big drink!
    At least Mei Mei is getting some much needed exercise.... Kinda, the bed is in the corner!!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
      Ok, I'm a bit scared now, Michelle. We were both checking the episode list and posting our very similar thoughts exactly at the same time.

Estelle xxx
      i know, that freaked me out a bit too. shippers beginning to think alike.

i also wanted to ask..i wasn't on here when grace was shown..grace
      Spoiler:

did you all know about the kiss? cos i know i didn't, but i was only on the sam and jack list back then, and i remember screaming loudly and then running to my computer to tell the USA about it (i had such a sore throat by the end of the episode, i'd screamed so much.). did anyone know that was coming?

cos if not, the chances are there could be a big kiss coming up, filmed already in fact, and we know nothing about it. it'll just come as a huge shock (and probably in the UK first, too)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        LOL....Well I was *With* Jack......digging........really
        Holy thunkers people! What the heck is going on? It looks like the Gutter has invaded the ship! People are talking about cherry moons and mei mei keeps running into the corner?
        I'm starting to worry.

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ::::::reening:::::: I GLADLY take the blame

I can't help it if you just have great taste in men
          oh, i think we all do, considering who we thunk over. and it's thanks to you and mala and the other great screencappers that keep posting pictures of him (and the others) in leather, and tight shirts and underwear that we all end up falling happily into the gutter

have i mentioned how grateful i am to all of you who post pictures? cos i am.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            When I read this I so heard Jack Nicholson (or however you spell his last name!) yelling it like he did in A Few Good Men (movie that came out a few years ago with Demi Moore and Tom Cruise) when he was on the witness stand...."You want the truth....You can't handle the truth..."
            Lol. me too! Creepy! And that is how you spell his name btw.
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              Holy thunkers people! What the heck is going on? It looks like the Gutter has invaded the ship! People are talking about cherry moons and mei mei keeps running into the corner?
              I'm starting to worry.

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!
              Mei Mei is in shock from lack of work! She actually took yesterday and today off, add that to the weekend and the Labor Day holiday on Monday... Mei Mei is confused with five whole days off in a row!! Hence Mei Mei keeps hiding in the corner waiting for office to call and say there was a mistake and she shouldn't be home playing on ship thread and writing fics!!!

(And yes, she keeps talking about herself in the third person... Part of the shock...)

Comment

My vision for when the ship comes in.

Sam and Jack have one of those moments where they're looking into each others' eyes and thinking the same thing. Sam says "Sir, I...." and Jack says, "I know." Sam, "No Jack. You don't." Insert sappy music as Sam steps up to him and gracefully wraps her hands around his head and pulls him down for the kiss they'll never forget. Just a little bit of a romantical moment.
                oh how lovely, and romantic, and perfect!!! oh, they should so do this..in the second to last episode, so we can get at least one episode where jack is wandering around with a goofy grin on his face, totally dumbstruck at actually, finally, getting her, and running into daniel's lab and teal'c's room, saying 'hey guess what sam did, and them knowing cos of the look on his face ..and then running into jacob..who will also guess....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Mei Mei is in shock from lack of work! She actually took yesterday and today off, add that to the weekend and the Labor Day holiday on Monday... Mei Mei is confused with five whole days off in a row!! Hence Mei Mei keeps hiding in the corner waiting for office to call and say there was a mistake and she shouldn't be home playing on ship thread and writing fics!!!
                  (And yes, she keeps talking about herself in the third person... Part of the shock...)

Breathe, Mei Mei, breathe. It's gonna be okay. The work day is halfway over for you. Just a few more hours and you can answer the phone and the door again. Wrap yourself up in a blanket to keep warm and drink some juice to help stop the shock. Concentrate on the writing your fics. That will make everyone feel good!!!
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    I think France wants to stop the English to buy French properties ...I think ..they now want their houses to be bought by French citizens ....and I understand them ...

French people don't buy English properties ....I don't think England would be very happy with it if that was the case.

Caty
                    That's what I keep telling my mum!!!!! Caty, please could you have a word with her for me?!? She keeps going on about buying a holiday home in Brittany or on a ski resort somewhere! It's not that I don't like France or anything but I don't wanna live in my gran's spare bedroom forever while she uses the house as an investment!
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I'm starting to worry.

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!
                      We just can't help it. You see, Sam is neglecting our delectable leading man and we simply can't let the poor man suffer. We must help him wait for his ship to come in. That is our duty as a shipper family. If one of us is down (out of the gutter "ladies") then it is up to the rest of us to comfort them until their momentary madness has passed. It really is our duty. Just ask Tame. Really. Ask her.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Here you go michelleb ...scroll down to Farscape

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/index.html

Caty
                        thank you!!! oooh..space 1999, i think i'll grab those too

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          We just can't help it. You see, Sam is neglecting our delectable leading man and we simply can't let the poor man suffer. We must help him wait for his ship to come in. That is our duty as a shipper family. If one of us is down (out of the gutter "ladies") then it is up to the rest of us to comfort them until their momentary madness has passed. It really is our duty. Just ask Tame. Really. Ask her.
                          Tame....Do you have the full definition of the duty of a shipper written up? I think it would be good for all of us to have it as a reminder on what to do if we have a chance to go down...errr wait....if some one is down and needs comforting along w/ the many other duties shippers carry.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

Mei Mei. Mei Mei, please come out of the corner. I am reading your fanfic "I Will Remember You". Sooooooo good. I can picture them like I'm watching them on TV. Thank you.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              oh how lovely, and romantic, and perfect!!! oh, they should so do this..in the second to last episode, so we can get at least one episode where jack is wandering around with a goofy grin on his face, totally dumbstruck at actually, finally, getting her, and running into daniel's lab and teal'c's room, saying 'hey guess what sam did, and them knowing cos of the look on his face ..and then running into jacob..who will also guess....
                              I love the goofy grin!
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                                Yes, it is.Well, it was supposed to be Spanish Omlet in the ep, but...we shippers have unique way of looking at certain things.
                                *hands Aga dozen red rose bouquet*

(((((((((Aga)))))))))))))

Sorry I haven't been around the thread a lot, but me and Kel'dor are having WAY too much fun chatting with the family in real time. Speaking of which, have you got yourself an AIM ID yet? Kel'dor and I would very much like to have you join us in the chat room.

Comment

Working...
                                X