This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar
    I'm watching some of Caty's vids. Always good to get in a shippy mood. Fanfic.net won't let me log on, but I have a new chapter for 'How to Begin?'
    Need to get away from all the angst of Screwing Up for a bit, especially after A$$inity!
    Lunar,

I just posted a French music video tonight "Seras tu la"= "Will you be there " ..I also put all the lyrics and translation in page 326...post 6507

It 's a Sam and Jack video about solitude and how to cope with it...

and I posted a few more the day before

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Suekay ..Are you working ? You are not going to college??

Sam and Jack forever

Caty
      I don't know about England or France, but near enough everyone in Scotland gets a job for the first time at about 14.
      I waited until I was sixteen though.
      I'm still at school, and I work Saturday/Sunday.
      I'm going to University in just over a years time.

The Uni open days are this month!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        For shame, SueKay!! Now I feel like I am corrupting minors... I may have to get out of the NC17 story business.... But Sam_O_Neill isn't even close to 17!

(Mei Mei hears regular fan base screaming "NO!" collectively. Tame's voice cuts through them all in strangled scream... Mei Mei's regular fan base are naughty grown up shippers!)
        I'm sorry to say that it wasn't you fic I read! (i've read all of your PG-13 stuff though)
        It was some random author on some random site.
        It involved a pool table...

Nutz
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
          Just another reminder that voting ends on Sunday! Vote for Sam and Jack ship.

http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.net/html/index.php
          I went and voted. Thanks for the reminder. Who wrote that poll anyway?

"Do you want to see Sam/Jack ship continue?"

"Hell, yes, they belong together."

"I'd rather chew my own arm off."

ROTFLMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
            Just another reminder that voting ends on Sunday! Vote for Sam and Jack ship.

http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.net/html/index.php
            hello Jamaica03!

I'll go and see if I can vote again!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I'm sorry to say that it wasn't you fic I read! (i've read all of your PG-13 stuff though)
              It was some random author on some random site.
              It involved a pool table...

Nutz
              LOL! A pool table, huh? Sounds interesting! (Mei Mei's head is in the gutter! Oh, who am I trying to kid! Mei Mei's whole body is in the gutter when it comes to Jack and Sam!)

Of course, I don't post the NC17 on FF.net. It does not allow that rating. Since I put up my website, I usually post that stuff there and the toned down PG13 ones on FF.net.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                LOL! A pool table, huh? Sounds interesting! (Mei Mei's head is in the gutter! Oh, who am I trying to kid! Mei Mei's whole body is in the gutter when it comes to Jack and Sam!)

Of course, I don't post the NC17 on FF.net. It does not allow that rating. Since I put up my website, I usually post that stuff there and the toned down PG13 ones on FF.net.
                I know.

I first read your stuff ages before I joined GW!

I mainly read fic at ff, and some at heliopolis.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know about England or France, but near enough everyone in Scotland gets a job for the first time at about 14.
                  I waited until I was sixteen though.
                  I'm still at school, and I work Saturday/Sunday.
                  I'm going to University in just over a years time.

The Uni open days are this month!!!

Yeah ..In England you can find a little job at 14..My daughter is about to start one in 1 week's time ....She'll work in a very posh restaurant (French cuisine)...She'll answer the phone to take the bookings ...and prepare the tables ....she'll have a bit of laundry to do ...(serviettes, tablecloth to put in the washing machine) She is excited about it ...She'll work on Saturday from 9am to 14pm...

Sam and Jack forever together.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Yeah ..In England you can find a little job at 14..My daughter is about to start one in 1 week's time ....She'll work in a very posh restaurant (French cuisine)...She'll answer the phone to take the bookings ...and prepare the tables ....she'll have a bit of laundry to do ...(serviettes, tablecloth to put in the washing machine) She is excited about it ...She'll work on Saturday from 9am to 14pm...

Sam and Jack forever together.

Caty
                    It's a bit more classy than my job! I work for Ponden Mill linen stores, and all I do is fold towels!!! (and serve the occasional snot-nosed tourist)

What age is your daughter? (soz. I'm a very nosy person)
                    sigpic

Comment

Meh. Most NC-17 stuff I've read was so lacking on plot it kind of put me off reading anything of that rating. Which is a shame, cos I bet there's some great fic of that rating out there that I tend to skip thinking 'Nah, I think I can guess what happens..' So if anyone here writes good nc-17 stuff, pass it on and change my perspective!

Comment

Well folks.

I'm very tired.

I hear my bed and my CD player calling (I make music videos up in my mind. They include clips from the future (the marvels of an overactive shipper imagination) of course it's the future we wanna see!)

Night Night

Suekay - shipdunce by name, shipdunce by nature (part time shipartist)
                        sigpic

Comment

I've just resigned from my job (woohoo) to spend more time studying for the five a levels I'm supposed to be taking next year (d'oh).

Comment

Here's another random pic of where I live

This is the summit of Ben Lomond. I don't know the random people in it!

The summit's 14 miles from my house!
                            Wow...fair play to ya for climbing that!!
                            This is about the most intersting thing in my area - I think it's one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe. Definitly one of the biggest, if not the biggest in Ireland. That's a fairly old pic though, there's now a whole new section of shops where all that grass is on the bottom left of the pic & they're building more on the other side.

Comment

Meh. Most NC-17 stuff I've read was so lacking on plot it kind of put me off reading anything of that rating. Which is a shame, cos I bet there's some great fic of that rating out there that I tend to skip thinking 'Nah, I think I can guess what happens..' So if anyone here writes good nc-17 stuff, pass it on and change my perspective!
                              I've noly just started reading NC-17, but everyone seems to like Mei Mei's.

The PG-13 fics of hers I've read are great!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've just resigned from my job (woohoo) to spend more time studying for the five a levels I'm supposed to be taking next year (d'oh).
                                Well done Lunar!!!!

I did four A levels last year. I'm doing another four this year as well as an AS level!

I'm getting a job with a newspaper, and quitting the linen store!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X