X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's remember Spoiler Space, please!!!

Token ~

Comment

Ocelot - and anyone else - if you've got a complaint to make then please do so to the mods. Otherwise, people are free to post what they like and make threads as they see fit according to the forum rules. If you are bothered by a particular thread topic then just ingore it. No-one is making you read anything on this forum. Please don't go into a thread and tell people to stop posting. Thank You.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Thanks Token... I was just getting ready to ask the *family* a bit more firmly
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks Gate Gipsy ......
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Good Morning! I was just wondering if anyone else wanted the $5 coupon for the shipper t-shirts. I need 2 more email addresses before I can request these. If you would like me to send one to you, please PM me with your email address.

Thanks! (See-Still smilin'!)
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              Spoiler Space

Ship Nana! I need lots of cookies and I need 'em now!!!
              For most of the time I kept away from spoilers but I just came on saw info about a new episode and thought oh what the heck it can't hurt to have a read...and how damn wrong I was!!!
              I can't believe TPTB are doing this to us!!! Yes it sounds like the episode is going to be shippy for us but why the hell do they have to drown out or ship with Jack getting a girlfriend!?!?!?! Pete was bad enough!!! I am really hoping that this Kerry person only lasts the one episode and I hope that this episode 'Threads' resolves the whole situation and Sam breaks up with pete and Jack tells kerry he can't do it and they both finally let their feeling out and get together!!!
              And this also ruins the hope we had about Affinity aswell becuase Pete is still on the scene and Sam must of said yes when he asked her to marry him!!!!!
              I'm going seriously mad here, I know I shouldn't get this wound up....and you probably all think i'm stuppid for making such a big deal of it but I was feeling happy about how season 8 was going and this has just completely dashed all my hopes.....
              Now i'm going away to cry......*Wonders whether she can borrow the memory wiping device thing from Men in Black II*
              You're not stupid at all. I feel exactly the same. This is just another big mistake I wish TPTB wouldn't have made. I just pray that this will really be the last ep that Pete and this new Kerry character show up. I can't stand it.

Estelle xxx *who wants to be zatted with this memory wiping device too* Ignorance in this case is really bliss!!!
              Abu: This is a woman?
              O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
              O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
              Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
              Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
              Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
              Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Thank you, GateGipsy!

It is so cool that you UK fans are getting together!! Ya'll will have a blast! Will there be pictures?

Token ~

Comment

Originally Posted by Token

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Thanks Token... I was just getting ready to ask the *family* a bit more firmly
                  Great Minds!
                  I think periodically we just need to remind the family!
                  I want to stay in my Happy Place darn it! No grey clouds allowed!

Token ~

Comment

I WANT SAM & JACK *sob* NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Estelle xxx
                    *sorry I think I'm in S/J withdrawal, anyone know any feel-good fics?*
                    Abu: This is a woman?
                    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      Good Morning! I was just wondering if anyone else wanted the $5 coupon for the shipper t-shirts. I need 2 more email addresses before I can request these. If you would like me to send one to you, please PM me with your email address.

Thanks! (See-Still smilin'!)
                      Hey! Who wouldn't want to save $5? Come on, we are not all rich. And I want to order my t-shirt! You know it is all about me!

Token ~

Comment

Tame, how are the kitties?? Did you name them Sam and Jack?? Oh wait, that would be incestuous! I was just trying to stay OT. Oh well!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          nope, don't think so...I for one love talking to my shipper family...nice break from RL stress top just hang with them (((Shipper family)))
                          Me too!! This is a lovely stress reliever. But now I feel like the old grandpa that can't keep up cuz I'm at my parents' house where they don't have broadband. So the only time I can get on is at work or any other time I'm on campus. Well, part one of my interview went well I think. They will submit my credentials to the call center manager and he will conduct a second interview at his earliest convenience. Which won't be till sometime next week cuz the call center manager is away for this week.

Comment

Hey! Who wouldn't want to save $5? Come on, we are not all rich. And I want to order my t-shirt! You know it is all about me!
                            See everyone! You need to respond or Token won't get her coupon! And we want Token to remain in her happy place, don't we?
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

I checked out the website, are these the t-shirts ship sistah is putting together?? I know its the right website, but I couldn't see any t-shirts with Ship Nana's cookie list or the shipper town map....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
                                I hope so.
                                *runs out and comes back later out of breath*

yep.. the door's closed..

Comment

Working...
                                X