X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kri
    Has anyone read on Gateworld that TPTB are considering a straight to DVD movie for Stargate? I am not thrilled with their ideas so far. First, it is straight to DVD. I want a big feature film! Second, the story is set to take place in season 2. Um, hello? We want to see how things continue (esp with Jack and Sam), not go backwards!

What does everyone else think?

Originally posted by Critter
    But this does mean that RDA will be in it AND we can watch it over and over and over and over and over and over again. To see if we can spot any Sam/Jack angst, of course.
    Just as long as they don't dye RDA's hair - I'm partial to the Silver fox. Anyway season 3 is shipper.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Well, reading over Auralan's recent posts, I can only say...

Spoiler:
      Pete's no threat to O'Neill; Kerry's no threat to Sam.

Ten little words, folks, ten little words.

Mel
      Like the way you think

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        Do you think there's any possibility that they may try to actually confirm the S/J ship in this movie, somehow validate that it does exist, so that in the series finale they could get by with a more subtle ship ending? I was thinking they could have a moment where they confirm that Sam and Jack have an agreement that when the battle is over they will be together. Then, in the series finale, all they need to do is say "it's time to fulfill that agreement" or some such. Then the anti-shippers could just avoid the movie and all is well.
        Just trying to cast a shippy cloud over it, I guess.
        I think that would work better if this was a lost S4 episode instead of S2

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Actually I should be sleeping now but I couldn't resist posting this. I don't know if this needs spoiler space, so I'll add one just in case ... (it's an interview done with JM when they where filming the last eps of season 6).
          Spoiler:

Question 43:
          With only one season left to go for our four main characters how would you like to see them all at the end of season six, character wise? This doesn't necessarily mean how they will actually end up, but what you as a writer would like to do with them."

JM:
          How would I like to see them? Well, if it was up to me, I’d be tempted to end things much the way the producers of Cheers ended their run: in the knowledge that our characters will continue to do the things we’ve grown to love them for. If I was told to "wrap things up", I’d like to see Bratac pass on the mantel of leadership to Teal’c. The Goa’uld finally defeated, Teal’c will return to a free Chulak a hero. I wouldn’t want to have either Jack or Sam leave the military but, if Jack decided to retire I’d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily everafter. Daniel must make the ultimate sacrifice to save Sarah. Taking a page from Orlin’s book, he DE-scends, assuming human form. He and Sarah join Carter (the new team leader, while Jack is off fishing with the kids) to continue their off-world explorations.

http://www.sg1hc.com/mallozzi.shtml (at the bottom of the page)

JM, thx for being so supportive! We love you! Now shippers isn't that what we would like to see too?! I know he said that two years ago but still, it does sound very, very nice.

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            I almost died when I saw that!!!!
            Don't scare me like that ever again! Please...I can't take it...TPTB are playing with my emotions enough

I need a cookie.
            ((((((((((((sam o neil)))))))))))))))))
            sorry i said 'can you imagine,'do you think i would want that to happen!!!!!

it's getting so close but too far for them to sort it out but i'm sure they will,as in every shipper moment there is a silver lining.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

can some-one tell me how to get into the s/j reality room please i miss this forum being full

either let us know where to go or pm me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

thanks

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                Ok...so I'm at work today thinking about SG....how unusual is that! And I wanted to ask you guys a question....and it will come around to S/J in the end...

Anyway...last night we were watching Dead Zone on USA and a couple of other Sci Fi shows....and In Dead Zone we spotted the guy who played the Captain from the one where Jaffa are doing training exercises dressed as SG teams and
                and the General at the AF Academy from the one where Sam finds her protege and we've seen several other SG actors/actresses in some of our other shows that are shot up in Canada.... It's sort of hubs and mine's new favorite game to see who spots one first and can name who they were and in what episode.

So - does anyone else play that game.....and (here's the S/J part) when you see RDA or AT in other movies/series.....does it seem out of place for you? And further more...if they are having a romantic relationship in that show...does your mind go..."Shouldn't he be looking for Carter?"

Ok...so it's random and strange.....my thought process ....

S

My 14 year old son and I do this. He loves Macgyver. There are several minor characters (and a few not so minor) on that show. We look for them everywhere. Both of us were laughing at seeing *Martin* on the promos for celebrity poker.

All part of the fun of being a fan.
                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                  Actually I should be sleeping now but I couldn't resist posting this. I don't know if this needs spoiler space, so I'll add one just in case ... (it's an interview done with JM when they where filming the last eps of season 6).
                  Spoiler:

Question 43:
                  With only one season left to go for our four main characters how would you like to see them all at the end of season six, character wise? This doesn't necessarily mean how they will actually end up, but what you as a writer would like to do with them."

JM:
                  How would I like to see them? Well, if it was up to me, I’d be tempted to end things much the way the producers of Cheers ended their run: in the knowledge that our characters will continue to do the things we’ve grown to love them for. If I was told to "wrap things up", I’d like to see Bratac pass on the mantel of leadership to Teal’c. The Goa’uld finally defeated, Teal’c will return to a free Chulak a hero. I wouldn’t want to have either Jack or Sam leave the military but, if Jack decided to retire I’d certainly like to see him and Sam living happily everafter. Daniel must make the ultimate sacrifice to save Sarah. Taking a page from Orlin’s book, he DE-scends, assuming human form. He and Sarah join Carter (the new team leader, while Jack is off fishing with the kids) to continue their off-world explorations.

http://www.sg1hc.com/mallozzi.shtml (at the bottom of the page)

JM, thx for being so supportive! We love you! Now shippers isn't that what we would like to see too?! I know he said that two years ago but still, it does sound very, very nice.

Estelle xxx
                  Aww...that's the way it should end!! I think he'd probably say something similar if he was asked now...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                    I feel for you - Loki replaced my daughters with ogre clones for a few years but the real ones are back and it is a delight.
                    When you think of it, it begins to explain the teenage years.
                    Doesn't it?

You know, this could be what is wrong with Sam this season. Loki is playing with clones again. Someone call Thor.
                    Happy

Comment

As far as "Threads" is concerned, I've decided to be hopeful but not overly hopeful. TPTB have burned us before and it could easily happen again.

So I am CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        Have an every color shipper cookie. It'll make you forget all about that little bit of speculation.

It's all going to be okay in the end. Pete's just a speedbump on the way to the happy ending. Our ship will sail.
                        I don't think of Pete as a speedbump, I think of him as a pothole on the road to shipper happiness! LOL
                        Happy

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                          I don't think of Pete as a speedbump, I think of him as a pothole on the road to shipper happiness! LOL

You mean more like a SINKHOLE that our whole freakin SHIP fell into!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLLLLLOOOOO!!!! Anyone down there? Sam, Jack? Anyone?
                          Ship Nana

Comment

hey guys Nikki rose has just shown me how to get into the sj room i have been chatting to her so thanks again NIKKIROSE.

If you guys are in there please invite me when i'm here next time,but time zones do apply to us which is a bummer as while we are sleeping you guys will be chatting away.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                              I prefer to think of him as the catalyst that is changing the situation between S&J significantly enough to bring about our shippy resolution. I'm just not sure how to make that fit into the road metaphor...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                I prefer to think of him as the catalyst that is changing the situation between S&J significantly enough to bring about our shippy resolution. I'm just not sure how to make that fit into the road metaphor...
                                Well, I see him as a lump of tar just waiting to be squished by a great big honkin' road roller!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X