This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    did it, wrote it, it's called regrets, in the link in my sig (though i'm not entirely happy with the second chapter)
    I liked REGRETS very much, Michelle (even Ch 2!). I've never really been a Dan/Jan shipper, but I agree with you - Lifeboat and Heroes made the relationship make more sense to me. I like the way you wove those events into your story.

Just want to say that I especially liked the part when he says she's becoming 'less clear in his memory", etc..... I know from experience that that's how loss sometimes occurs...and how disconcerting it is when the images begin to fade...

Anyway, it fits my melancholy mood these days...Sept. does that to a lot of us New Yorkers. But I did want to tell you that I enjoyed your story very much. And that you're right, eventually the soul does lift.
    Last edited by Mala50; 31 August 2004, 01:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
      Hey,I'm in the Internet cafe and people ARE staring at me and asking if everything's okay
      The other day I was in an internet cafe and I was reading a funny fanfic. Here's a tip: don't do it! I think I cleared a ten foot radius around me in about 30 seconds! Of course I was trying not to laugh but failing miserably and I think the people in there thought I was crazy or something!

"Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it."

- where is that quote from?!? I don't remember that and I sure as hell would if I'd heard it! (Leah Rosenthal's cartoon springs to mind of Jack leaning back on a chair thinking "I love it when she (Sam) talks dirty to me!")
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
        Hey guys!

*snip*

I'm hoping that soon they'll be letting my more favorite writers out of their cages, and that the character of Jacob Carter soon returns, but until then, well, I'll be worried.
        Me too. I even hope that Jacob will be in a few eps. He's just such a sweet Dad ... and Jack likes him too (said so in Descent) ... only Sam has to get her head out of her ass.

really really (I REALLY mean it this time) Must Die!!!!!!!!

Argggghhhh!

and of course,

Ar!

Sarah
        LOL. I don't mind if dies or not ... he should just GO AWAY!!!

Estelle xxx
        Abu: This is a woman?
        O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
        O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
        Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
        Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
        Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
        Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM

"Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Jack: No I *like* it."

- where is that quote from?!? I don't remember that and I sure as hell would if I'd heard it! (Leah Rosenthal's cartoon springs to mind of Jack leaning back on a chair thinking "I love it when she (Sam) talks dirty to me!")
          tha's from allegiance, which also has a za-tarc machine in it (though jack and sam avoid it) and has jack being one huge flaming hunk of alpha male!! with his huge gun (as that moment was called on the RDA thunk thread)

and yeah, i love the cartoon too.
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            There is nothing not to love about Jack he's just amazing
            And those eyes....how can anyone not love those eyes!!!

If you can fight off Tame and Mala and Jacksbabe and Kliggins and the oh so many other people who love Jack then, until he and Sam come to their senses and get together, he's all yours and you can keep on kissing him everywhere
            Among those other people there's me too!! Although it's really scary...to fancy a guy who is 10 years older than your dad... Thank God my boyfriend is very tolerant
            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
            sigpic
            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Thanks Michelle!
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Re: Sacrifices
                Spoiler:

Does anyone half any idea why Sam and Jack in dress blues and Daniel in a suit are waiting in the Gate Room in the spoiler pics for this episode? Waiting for a dignitary? A body? Maybe it's off topic, but, it is Sam and Jack standing there (and Jack's hair looks shorter than usual). CJ says someone gets killed, I think. Ishta? But why would they bring her body to earth?
                Sacrifices:
                Spoiler:
                I still think Bra'tac will die. But why they would bring his body to Earth is beyond me too.

Estelle xxx

Comment

[QUOTE=michelleb]tha's from allegiance, which also has a za-tarc machine in it (though jack and sam avoid it) and has jack being one huge flaming hunk of alpha male!! with his huge gun (as that moment was called on the RDA thunk thread)
                  [QUOTE]

darn it, you were faster! and I assure you that RDA isn't called like that only in Thunk Thread...
                  sigpic
                  awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                    I don't ship Dan/Jan, but I don't object to it, either. I guess you could say I'm pretty neutral on the whole thing.
                    Same here. I never was that much emotionally involved with D/J ship as I am with S/J ship. But I guess that's just because I think RDA and AT have so much more chemistry between them. It's absolutely stunning to watch them act around each other.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                      Thanks Michelle!
                      that's ok, i bought the season six box set last week, and allegiance and metamorphosis were the first ones i watched. allegiance even has janet in it, off-world. in fact, it's got almost everyone it in, except daniel

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                        Sacrifices:
                        Spoiler:
                        I still think Bra'tac will die. But why they would bring his body to Earth is beyond me too.

Estelle xxx
                        but according to IMDB
                        Spoiler:
                        bra'tac is in threads..so maybe he doesn't die. maybe teal'c dies, they bring him back to earth, only to find he's STILL stuck in that game thingy, which means everythign since avatar has been imaginary, including the proposal. there, i like that a lot better

Comment

Sacrifices:
                          Spoiler:

Estelle xxx
                          Old-fashioned spoiler space:
                          Bra'Tac will die??!!!Nooo!He's one of my favourite characters.that's terrible.Why do you think it will be him?On the other hand killing off Ishta sucks too.I kind of hoped she'll really get together with T.Although I prefer her death to his.What a terrible person I am...

But it's always nice to see Jack in dress blues and Daniel in suit They should wear them more often...and not only on such sad occasions...
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Same here. I never was that much emotionally involved with D/J ship as I am with S/J ship. But I guess that's just because I think RDA and AT have so much more chemistry between them. It's absolutely stunning to watch them act around each other.

Estelle xxx
                            i think dan and jan would have got there. i think they were at the upgrades stage of things, when they only really beginning to realise what they meant to each other, but never had their divide and conquer moment. but i think if there was dan/jan ship, daniel knows what it's like to lose someone without ever having told them you love that person, so he should be telling sam to tell jack now, before it's too late, and saying exactly the same thing to jack

Comment

tha's from allegiance, which also has a za-tarc machine in it (though jack and sam avoid it) and has jack being one huge flaming hunk of alpha male!! with his huge gun (as that moment was called on the RDA thunk thread)

and yeah, i love the cartoon too.
                              LOL, yes ... and I absolutely love that reference to Divide and Conquer after that Jaffa (name escapes me ATM) was tested. He lies and Malek wants to imprision him but Jack says something like "All we know is that he is lying about something" and Sam assits him and says "This device isn't infallible. It can give false positives, we've seen it before" and she is looking right at Jack when she is saying this.

Estelle xxx

Comment

i think dan and jan would have got there. i think they were at the upgrades stage of things, when they only really beginning to realise what they meant to each other, but never had their divide and conquer moment. but i think if there was dan/jan ship, daniel knows what it's like to lose someone without ever having told them you love that person, so he should be telling sam to tell jack now, before it's too late, and saying exactly the same thing to jack
                                True, true. In contrast to Daniel the Black Widow Curse is nothing. He has loved, really loved two times and both times he has lost his 'lover'. I still think you should send TPTB 'Regrets'. It's beautiful and if (I prefer when) they are going to get S/J together in the end, I would love to see it happen this way.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X