This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    Yes, but since I said it first, all those statements are stupid, bad, wrong and crazy.

And If those statements are wrong, then it must follow that:

Whatever BCM Says... is brilliant
    Whatever BCM Says... is correct
    Whatever BCM Says... is good
    Whatever BCM Says... is reasonable
    Now you can repeat that over and over again!
    ThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThatThat

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
      I had a different take on the whole promotion thing. I know people will complain about it, but I'm GLAD Jack did it. It shows how much he respects her as an officer. I thought she deserved a promotion long before this with all the action she's seen and command duties she's had while Jack's been incapacitated at times. It looks to me like Jack is the only one that respects her enough to give her what she deserves.
      That's an interesting take on the issue.

My only problem with that is she really hasn't had much command experience. Hardly any in fact and almost none off-world. Personally I'd like to have seen her take charge more last season before they made her leader of SG-1 because then I'd feel like she's had the command experience that she really should have before taking over the premiere team of the SGC. If this were RL I think she would have been placed in command of another SG team and someone else would have been brought in to command SG-1. Someone with more experience, like Col. Dixon or Reynolds.

I think she'd make a fine CO for an SG team, but as of yet we haven't seen the qualities in her that we have in Jack. For example in season Sevens "Fragile Balance" those F-302 pilots were not respecting her the way they should and she didn't take charge of the situation. Whereas Jack -even in a 15 year old's body- was able to make them situp and take note.

I really hope they use this season to develop Sam as a leader.
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        and a belated Happy Fathers Day!
        Thanks

I'm finding this whole "Father's Day" thing really amusing, especially considering I'm not an actual father.
        ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          BLACK WIDOW CURSE!
          *Takes slow even breath, in and out.* I'm okay now.

I haven't ranted about that in a while, I'm doing pretty well
          ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Thank you for proving my first points:

Everyting Tame says... is stupid
            ~BCM =)

Comment

Thank you for proving my first points:

Everyting Tame says... is stupid
              Okay....*war* you want....*war* you got
              Black Widow's Curse....BWC..... The Dreaded Black Widow's Curse.
              The Sam Carter BWC....... Boyfriend Killer..... Black Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's Curse
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm finding this whole "Father's Day" thing really amusing, especially considering I'm not an actual father.
                No, but you are a mother....

*runs*

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

The Sam Carter BWC....... Boyfriend Killer..... Black Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's CurseBlack Widow's Curse

YOU GO, GIRL!!!

Sally *smug smile*
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

LOL!

*pats Tame on head*
                    You'll think of something
                    ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      No, but you are a mother....

*runs*
                      *Sally trips over JackClone*

Are you ok Sally?

Maybe I'll just take all these JackClones out to the garbage truck...
                      ~BCM =)

Comment

*Sally trips over JackClone*

Are you ok Sally?

Maybe I'll just take all these JackClones out to the garbage truck...
                        .... I, uh..... ... tttake JJackClones?.... ................... *faints*............

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by col aga
                          And speaking of jack and other women, can somebody tell me why Laira is so hated?

really, i had no issue with laira, until she kept her mouth shut and almost got teal'c killed. that was the proverbial straw to me

i understand why she's done it, she was lonely, had this gorgous hunk o jack in her lap and didn't want tolet him go and be alone again....but she was, for a bit at least, willing to lie to him to keep him
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ship daddy? what's with the "nanny, nanny boo boo" stuff?
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

If you don't tell anyone you aren't a native speaker they wont notice... trust me! Your English is great!
                              wow, thanks! That's nice of you to say.Now I'm going to print the statement above and show it to my teachers...
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                really, i had no issue with laira, until she kept her mouth shut and almost got teal'c killed. that was the proverbial straw to me

i understand why she's done it, she was lonely, had this gorgous hunk o jack in her lap and didn't want tolet him go and be alone again....but she was, for a bit at least, willing to lie to him to keep him
                                maybe, but I don't see it that way.Her silence, for the lack of better word, can't have lasted more than a few hours during which she probably battled with herself. And in the end she did the right thing.Sure she wanted to keep him, but who wouldn't? She's only human after all.Laira sacrificed her happiness for Jack.IMHO that was very noble.

Thanks for the replies.
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X