This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Speaking of screencaps and photo manips.....

OK - I was speaking of screencaps and photo manips - I thought that the photo of Colson in Covenant was pretty laughable!

WARNING! SPOILER PIC FOR COVENANT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...50/Cov_000.jpg

Spoiler:
    When Jack opened the folder on Colson and they showed his photo I had to laugh out loud... OK, maybe only someone like me would appreciate how BAD a job they did...

I thought he looked like a puppet out of the old TV show, Thunderbirds Are Go! I think that they should hire some of our fanfic writers to write episodes and hire me to make their props!
    I too laughed at that pic. Must have worked about 2 seconds on that prop!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      Ship Mum, we are going to miss you terribly! Hope you got a house big enough for the growing family!
      Have a safe move, and you can trust us to be the perfect angels that we are!

*looks around* is she gone?

PARTY TIME!
      (((((((((((((((((((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))))))))))))) where have you been!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as ..........you know who well we will talk

I am so HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        (((((((((((((((((((((((((TOKEN))))))))))))))))))))))))) where have you been!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you terribly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as ..........you know who well we will talk

I am so HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))) I feel so loved! I have been seriously involved in "Alternative Therapy" and have been lurking. It's fun to be back!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          Well little shiplets I'm moving and after tomorrow I'll be offline for at least a week and it could end up being closer to a month. So no loud parties or other miscreant acts and if the cops get called I'm going to be very disapointed in the lot of you.
          Sure ShipMum.
          **crosses fingers behind back**
          No loud parties.
          **crosses toes**
          No mis... mis... misinterpreted... mis.. mis.. mistaken acts.
          **crosses eyes**

No, seriously though.. I'll be thinking about you, Shipperahoy. I pray everything goes smoothly, nothing gets lost or broken & the little one adjusts to his new home well.

ShipNana... is there a cookie for ShipMum withdrawal?
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))) I feel so loved! I have been seriously involved in "Alternative Therapy" and have been lurking. It's fun to be back!!
            I missed seeing your happy name too Token. Glad to see you back and happy to hear you've been lurking...you can still be with your Shipper Family while lurking but we love when you come out to play. Are you by any chance rooming with Estelle in your "Alternative Therapy"? If you are, good luck.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Yes, Tame, you have been given an Oscar for your past performances on the Thunkers thread... I can't remember for what, but I know I gave one to you... but just in case you lost that one, here's another!

Now listen, this one is to scale and is plastic! So don't go trying to stick any of your special magnets on it!!

Oh and for your LOVELY vocal performances you've shared here (HEY BEV! I know you'll appreciate this!)

Here's your very own GRAMMY!

::: SNIFF::: OH My I just want to take this moment and Thank my Mom and Dad .....and of course my ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))0

None of this would have been possible with any of you and...::: Sniff:::; ::: Sniff::::: Oh oh and Sam & Jack....Who have inspired me just Oh so much!!!! and oh I know I am forgetting people....I can't name all of you because I hear the music starting ......:::sniff::: ::: Sniff:::;
              Oh ((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Citizen Joe Spoilers

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Auralan, can you tell us if,
                Spoiler:

in "Citizen Joe" Sam and Jack call each other by their first names over the phone? Maybe they don't say any names at all, but just wondered.
                Spoiler:

She says sir once early in the conversation and he doesn't use names at all.
                Last edited by auralan; 31 August 2004, 04:31 PM. Reason: tag fixing
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                  Oh no, I belong. Its just that it is so obivious about Sam that a total moron could see it. Gee, did that come out right?????
                  It came out just fine SG1Happy. Welcome to the club....
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

((((((((((Critter)))))))))) aw Shucks...:::Blushing::: over here!!!!

Okay....if you won't tell anyone else I will tell you the secret of *Magic Happy Shipper Dust*....this is JUST between you and me..........sssshhh come very very close......... magnets
                    Now Tame!
                    Just how many of those EtchaSketches did you tear apart to get that bag of "MHSD?"

(Hmmmm... that sounds a bit too much like LSD?! )
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                      Wow.MG, I didn't know that you like me to the point of being ready to sacrifice your life for me! I'm touched,really.As Sam would say(and actually said):"Very dramatic.Thank you." And what about Kel'dor?He doesn't talk, doesn't write... What have you done to him???!!!!
                      We hardly ever post here anymore cuz we spend most of our time in the "SJ Alternative Therapy Chat." It's much more fun to talk with the shipper family in real time (more or less. sometimes AIM chat rooms do lag).

Speaking of which, have you figured out how to use AIM yet and get yourself an AIM screen name? PM me with your screen name when you get one. We'll invite you once we have your "iris code," aka screen name , on file.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Now Tame!
                        Just how many of those EtchaSketches did you tear apart to get that bag of "MHSD?"

SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

You weren't supposed to tell...they all thought I had these really cool powers...Now I am just plain ole Tame again Sam & Jack Shipper

Comment

::: SNIFF::: OH My I just want to take this moment and Thank my Mom and Dad .....and of course my ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))0

None of this would have been possible with any of you and...::: Sniff:::; ::: Sniff::::: Oh oh and Sam & Jack....Who have inspired me just Oh so much!!!! and oh I know I am forgetting people....I can't name all of you because I hear the music starting ......:::sniff::: ::: Sniff:::;
                          Thanks Critter...
                          **inserts earplugs into ears**
                          **nudges Token**
                          **slides box behind back over to Token**
                          Psssttt... Token! Here! Before it's too late!

Comment

Mala, you have done it again! That is the perfect dream from a terrible nightmare! You have been hard at work in your photo shop! Keep up the WONDERFUL, FANTABULOUS work!

BTW... I have my large Shipper Town map framed and mounted on the wall. Now I will never get lost!
                            I too laughed at that pic. Must have worked about 2 seconds on that prop!
                            Hello Token!! Did you get the Shipper Town Magnifying Glass to go with the map? Believe me, I will NEVER get lost in Shipper Town... I can actually walk the streets in my sleep!

Re the Colson photo - I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices these things... or maybe we should be worried that WE notice these things...?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheesh, Tame!!! What big lips you have!!!

*here's your perfect setup*

Thanks ShimmeringStar...
                              **inserts earplugs into ears**
                              **nudges Mala**
                              **slides box behind back over to Mala**
                              Psssttt... Mala! Here! Before it's too late!
                              Last edited by Token; 31 August 2004, 04:45 PM. Reason: had to pass on the earplugs

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Now Tame!

LOL! I think that Tame tore apart one of the "Woolly Willie" toys - you know, that completely bald head and face under plastic that you could use a magnet to add metal filing "hair" and "beards"?

OK, it's an old old toy... and yes...I am old.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X