This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    Well little shiplets I'm moving and after tomorrow I'll be offline for at least a week and it could end up being closer to a month. So no loud parties or other miscreant acts and if the cops get called I'm going to be very disapointed in the lot of you.
    Good luck with moving. We'll miss you!
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I just hope this wasn't about New Order

And can we just all PAUSE A MOMENT HERE....................... and ACKNOWLEDGE Mala's newest signature.........BIG HONKIN SIGH!!!!!!
      Oh, I knew YOU would like the new sig! (amongst her many other titles, Tame is QUEEN OF THE SIGS! )

Anyhoo, I had to do something to lift myself out of this S/J A$$INITY-induced funk... I feel so sorry for Jack and I love THE MAN! you know I do!!

AND I also have something to share re the 'idyllic' scene - hey if TPTB won't do it for us, then I guess WE have to! It's just something I put together to keep my S/J mojo on track....

My version of NEW ORDER (SPOILER PIX - WARNING!) and the IDYLLIC SCENE:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/nightmaredream.htm
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Oh, I knew YOU would like the new sig! (amongst her many other titles, Tame is QUEEN OF THE SIGS! )

Anyhoo, I had to do something to lift myself out of this S/J A$$INITY-induced funk... I feel so sorry for Jack and I love THE MAN! you know I do!!

AND I also have something to share re the 'idyllic' scene - hey if TPTB won't do it for us, then I guess WE have to! It's just something I put together to keep my S/J mojo on track....

HUZZAH that pic! I love it

Comment

That's wonderful! Love it!

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
            Spoilers Season 8 Citizen Joe Turn back now if you don't want to know.

Spoiler:

If you haven't already read the gateworld article on this one, go do that. I'm not going to cover anything in there again and I'll assume you know who Joe is (not Flaxon). The production number is 20, but they usually film clip shows last because they take the least post-production effort (minimal effects, reused material, etc). I'd be shocked if this one aired as the season finale. There's also a some very funny stuff with Jack and Joe that I won't spoil because it's got me in giggle fits just reading it. I don't want to ruin it for anybody. It's not shippy, it's just Jack at his comedic best. And, boy, have I ever missed the comedy! Too much angst this season.

As for ship in this one, it looks very good. There's nothing solid in it, but there's a relaxed and fun tone we haven't seen between Jack and Sam for a long time -- if ever at this level.

The teaser starts out with Jack bringing groceries in his house on a Saturday morning. He's chatting on his cell phone with Sam. They're trying to schedule a briefing. He winds up complaining about how swamped he is. They never actually schedule the briefing. She changes the subject and asks how he's spending the day. He replies that it's funny she brought it up because he just bought the ingredients for his "world famous Spanish Omelet." She thinks it sounds good. There's some cute banter as she attempts to find out what's in it. Then there's the inevitable interruption of the actual plot for the episode as Joe is hanging out in Jack's kitchen with a gun. Oops. He says he'll call her back later.

It sorta reads like she's looking for an invite. At the same time, also like he's trying to work around to giving one. Nothing solid, just the impression I got reading it. Very cute and comfortable conversation. No angst! Can't wait to see it.

There's another bantery bit in the infirmary that's short, but gives us a funny regs reference. There's no way to explain it without directly quoting it and I can't do that. Sorry. Perhaps somebody else with the info will be so kind.

Basically, this one looks very good. I've got a huge grin on my face. Can we skip all the angsty stuff and jump straight ahead to this one? I've missed the comedy and ship actually being fun.

I can't believe I'm looking forward to a freaking clip show this much!
            Spoiler:
            Looking forward to this too. I think my hubby enjoys O'Neill's humor (while I quietly laugh and drool) more than anything else on the show. He is not a Scifi fan but has no control over the remote when Stargate is on. Most of the people he works with are fans too. We both enjoy the funny episodes and this seems a good way to handle a clip show. Sounds as if Sam and Jack are kind of together or at least easier with one another. The Spud may be a thing of the past and the stud in Sam's immediate future.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Well little shiplets I'm moving and after tomorrow I'll be offline for at least a week and it could end up being closer to a month. So no loud parties or other miscreant acts and if the cops get called I'm going to be very disapointed in the lot of you.
              Ship Mum, we are going to miss you terribly! Hope you got a house big enough for the growing family!
              Have a safe move, and you can trust us to be the perfect angels that we are!

*looks around* is she gone?

PARTY TIME!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                no! I don't want (Sacrifices)
                Spoiler:
                Ry'ac to die! I like him! and the actor has been great since he was tiny...very talented...I want to see Ry'ac more...
                I agree, (Sacrifices & Full Circle)
                Spoiler:
                he's great actor, and I adore Ry'ac, I love every episode he's been in! He's sweet, but he's still got the whole warrior thing going on...I'd hate to see him die. Especially just before he gets married...they already did that with Skaara.

Not to mention the fact that he's the only thunkable person on the show who's around my age!! Also, I think Ry'ac might be a shipper. He gets it from Teal'c. Every time they catch up, the first question Ry'ac asks is "well, have they gotten together yet?"

Comment

Season 8, Citizen Joe spoilers.

Originally posted by Zoser
                  Spoiler:
                  Looking forward to this too. I think my hubby enjoys O'Neill's humor (while I quietly laugh and drool) more than anything else on the show. He is not a Scifi fan but has no control over the remote when Stargate is on. Most of the people he works with are fans too. We both enjoy the funny episodes and this seems a good way to handle a clip show. Sounds as if Sam and Jack are kind of together or at least easier with one another. The Spud may be a thing of the past and the stud in Sam's immediate future.
                  Spoiler:
                  This is exactly what i was thinking. They may not be quite together at this point, but there's no awkwardness or angst. That's moving in the right direction.

And it's funny! I've missed that so much in all the angst.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    WOO HOO I am number 5.....

I would just like to Thank the Academy....and Estelle and Critter...and any others...that made this possible........................WHAT!!!!!........I am making a SPEECH HERE!!..... ::furious whispering from Critter and Estelle:::

....not............statue.................wh...............geez................. .Mala

REALLY????...............liarliar pants on fire.................. ...........prove........

**cough** ahem..**cough**

Hi...It has come to my attention that apparently my Membership is honorary and I am only *sorta* dumb (got them fooled ) amd also there is some question NOW about whether or NOT I have ever received an Oscar for being able to portray *whatever* type I want...which can INCLUDE dumb.

So I will have to prove that I have been given an Oscar........which I will have to do later since I am busy.........QUIT calling me a Liar behind your hand over there ! .....right now
                    Yes, Tame, you have been given an Oscar for your past performances on the Thunkers thread... I can't remember for what, but I know I gave one to you... but just in case you lost that one, here's another!

Now listen, this one is to scale and is plastic! So don't go trying to stick any of your special magnets on it!!

Oh and for your LOVELY vocal performances you've shared here (HEY BEV! I know you'll appreciate this!)

Here's your very own GRAMMY!

sigpic

Comment

Sweet.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Mala, can you please post more......just so I can drool at your sig pics! Thank you.
                        Geez, Bev, and I thought you loved me for my words!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mala, you have done it again! That is the perfect dream from a terrible nightmare! You have been hard at work in your photo shop! Keep up the WONDERFUL, FANTABULOUS work!

BTW... I have my large Shipper Town map framed and mounted on the wall. Now I will never get lost!

Token ~

Comment

We'll miss ya, hope all goes well with the move!!

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((MALA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG THAT WAS FANTASTIC JUST MADE MY DAY.......

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X