This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    It's from "Hathor". Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them!
    LOL on the looks! Yep, those looks are what make those two so good for videos, they're all about the visuals!
    Thanks for the info marimba...I think I'll just have to watch your video again so that I can see if I recognize it this time! Rough life watching Jack and Sam....I just want them to be happy, is that too much to ask?? Apparently.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
      Old-fashioned spoiler space:
      Bra'Tac will die??!!!Nooo!He's one of my favourite characters.that's terrible.Why do you think it will be him?On the other hand killing off Ishta sucks too.I kind of hoped she'll really get together with T.Although I prefer her death to his.What a terrible person I am...

But it's always nice to see Jack in dress blues and Daniel in suit They should wear them more often...and not only on such sad occasions...
      Sacrifices
      Spoiler:
      I think it's Bra'tac and not Ishta, because on that pic that GW features for this episode it looks like Teal'c has rescued Ishta already. But it's just a guess ... for all we know Molok (that's his name isn't it?) could come back and kill Ishta any time after that.

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        A SALUTE TO SHIP NANA

Thank you Tame, perfect for Ship Nana. I left your post in all its glory because it bears repeating again and again and again.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
          True, true. In contrast to Daniel the Black Widow Curse is nothing. He has loved, really loved two times and both times he has lost his 'lover'. I still think you should send TPTB 'Regrets'. It's beautiful and if (I prefer when) they are going to get S/J together in the end, I would love to see it happen this way.

Estelle xxx
          they're not allowed to read fanfic, are they? something to do with if they accidentally use the same plot, they could get sued?
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            spoilers for s8's affinity, and beyond

I don't want Pete to die. It would crush Sam, and it could also give the impression that if/when she ends up with Jack, it would be because Pete wasn't around anymore. The S/J ship deserves better than that. Sam deserves better than to lose yet another guy that likes her. Wonder what the writers have planned?....

Sally

Spoiler:
            May be he's gonna committ suicide when she dumps him...I would think that hearing from her that she loves Jack and not him ..specially after accepting the proposal is gonna crush him to the ground.... I hope he's stronger than that ..be happy for her and move on ...but you never know with TPTB ....they did some silly things lately

Caty

Comment

A SALUTE TO TAME

I cheated a little to steal your idea Tame...actually surprised myself that it only took me 40 minutes to figure out how to change the color and name...not bad, not bad at all. Enjoy and thanks for ALL you do too.
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden
                I've always been mocked by like, the only two people I know who also watch Stargate for being a Dan/Jan shipper, but I've been a fan of those two since Rite of Passage when he tells her that he'll be there for her if there's anything that she needs, and he's holding her hand for just a little *too* long for something not to be going on there. Also, his expression right after that when she leaves the hallway to get back to Cassie. That really settled it for me. I'm just wondering, how many S/J shippers are also Dan/Jan ones?
                Also, of everybody I think that Teal'c is the biggest shipper.
                I'm a Dan/Jan shipper too. Not to the same extent that I am a S&J shipper, but I really wish they had explored it a little....they would have made a really sweet couple! Rite of Passage & 2010 are the only ones that there any real 'moments'...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Caty, Just got a chance to watch this one and "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" by the Backstreet Boys and I wanted to say that I LOVED THEM BOTH!!. Especially "Show me the Meaning..."--just ADORED it. Excellent job capturing just how lonely and sad Jack is, the
                  Spoiler:
                  ring scene
                  was timed perfectly I thought!!! Excellent!! Really like the Keith Urban one too--had a big cheese grin the whole time! Excellent suggestion by LtLisa! I'll be doing a song by him in the near future but I'm glad you chose that one (my choice is more angsty, LOL, what a surprise...). Anyway, kudos on an excellent job!

Thank you Marimba

I also love "show me the meaning" it's great ...and the ring scene ..yeah ..it's nice to fit it in the right place in the song . Angsty songs ..I love ..but I did lots of that in the previous videos ..and it's nice to have a happy one sometimes.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                    I just got home from Chicago early this morning (Monday) so I haven't had time to post about the con, so here goes.

deleted some to save space.....

Sam and Jack forever! Shippers rule!!!

Heidi
                    Heidi, thanks for delurking with such wonderful information. You are a true shipper to share your fun with us. WELCOME.
                    Last edited by Critter; 31 August 2004, 03:42 AM.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by caseek
                      Hello from a life-long lurker! I'm wired from 2 cups of coffee not too long ago, and just decided to crawl out from underneath my SG-1 blanket which shields and protects me from all things . Like I said, I'm a lurker, so I've never posted on any forum ever before, but lately I've found myself checking the boards more and more often. The people that post around here are the only people I've found with the same passion for the Sam/Jack ship as I. So for that, I thank you.
                      A newbie .... WELCOME!!!!

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by caseek
                        Hello from a life-long lurker! I'm wired from 2 cups of coffee not too long ago, and just decided to crawl out from underneath my SG-1 blanket which shields and protects me from all things . Like I said, I'm a lurker, so I've never posted on any forum ever before, but lately I've found myself checking the boards more and more often. The people that post around here are the only people I've found with the same passion for the Sam/Jack ship as I. So for that, I thank you.

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER LAND CASEEK ....and post a lot.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          I'm a Dan/Jan shipper too. Not to the same extent that I am a S&J shipper, but I really wish they had explored it a little....they would have made a really sweet couple! Rite of Passage & 2010 are the only ones that there any real 'moments'...
                          yeah, watching the sweet little wave/salute dan gives janet, with that wistful little look is so heart-breaking now, knowing in that reality, they had ten years, but in this one, the one he died to help create, they only had another four years left together..it's so sad <sob>..they robbed us of that ship, can't they give us our sam/jack ship?
                          Last edited by michelleb; 31 August 2004, 03:36 AM. Reason: unable to spell yet again
                          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Oh well, don't you remember any of it ... ... Once upon a time there was a Colonel who was in love with her CO, General Jack. Of course, General Jack was very wanted by all the other gals as well, who were thunking and drooling over him 24/7. Nonetheless General Jack immediately feel in love with Colonel Sam and although they couldn't express their feelings they had a bond that was much stronger than any physical one could ever be. Then the big bad Prince Piut came and kidnapped Col. Sam. He was very mean and General Jack was desperate. After 8 months of mourning most of the gals were so depressed because of their ever sad General that one of them ... she was a pretty crazy one ... named Estelle threw herself at the General. The gentleman General Jack was he did not immediately decline Estelle, however he summoned her father who regretful promised the General that his little girl was insane with admiration for Jack and wouldn't see sense. It was agreed upon sending her into a spire for an uncertain amount of time until her mental stability could be guaranteed again. And there she is waiting now to be again incorporated into the JM Shipper Commune. ... FIN ...

Estelle xxx
                            LOL Estelle
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              they're not allowed to read fanfic, are they? something to do with if they accidentally use the same plot, they could get sued?
                              Damn ... there goes my hope to get a perfect S/J ending.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Critter, what do you think is Tame dumb enough?

I'm biased ... Tame helped me with the sig pic, so if it were up to me then of course she could join.

Estelle xxx
                                I already told Tame, yesterday some post, that she'll probably have to be an honorary member because I just don't think she is dumb enough...she can work on it if she really wants to join as a full fledged member. That OK with you Estelle?
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X