X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Spoiler:

Here's a thought. What if the Spudster dumps Sam?
    Now *that* is a very good idea! But it can't be because of Jack, directly or indirectly, because that would just be too obvious!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      Season 8 spoilers including unaired episodes:
      Spoiler:
      That's right, it could be for Rya'c's wedding. That would be much better than killing somebody. I know the CJ said somebody died, but wasn't it said more in general than within this episode? I seem to recall him talking about a three episode story arc. Perhaps we don't lose anybody in Sacrifices. Although the title does sound rather like we're losing something big. Meh, I don't want the fun recurring characters to die.
      Spoiler:
      Maybe if Jack and Sam attend the wedding together it might give them the forum to talk ablut things. Or get roaring drunk at the reception and get physical
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
        Oh thx. I searched for Carmen Argenziano too, but he is only listed for Threads so far. Let's hope
        Spoiler:
        he doesn't get killed. I'd rather keep him than Bra'tac. I know that sounds horrible, but while I like both I'd really miss Jacob the most. *sniff*

Estelle xxx
        I love all the old men Jacob, Bra'tac and Hammond, oh and oh yeah, Jack!
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ROFL!!!!!! OOOOHHHHHH .......you still aren't cured .....just take my arm...we will get you back to your nice chair just over here by the window and you have a lovely view....Tomorrow we will go down to the *Shipper Theatre* and watch some of the BEST videos and you will feel *Right as Rain*...

Oh here just put on these *Rose Colored Shippy Glasses* now doesn't that make everythingthing look so much prettier
          No, No, No, No, NOOOOOOO! *sob* I want my Jack back! Why is it that every one gets to play with their Jack clones and I have to be locked up in *here*. That's so unfair.

*Hmpf* Well I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow when we're going to the Shipper Theatre. At least I can see him there.

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

No, No, No, No, NOOOOOOO! *sob* I want my Jack back! Why is it that every one gets to play with their Jack clones and I have to be locked up here. That's so unfair.

*Hmpf* Well I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow when we're going to the Shipper Theatre. At least I can see him there.

Estelle xxx
            OOOOHHHHHH well WHY didn't you just SAY THAT;;;;; sheesh these newbies to the Asyl.....*cough* I mean relaxation center Sally has one reserved for every room...you get your very own while you are hee ....Why do you think GoneSHippin' and I LIVE HERE!!!!!

Silly goose.......: Pushes Estelle AND her brand Jack clone into the *Sun Room*::::::: have fun (((((((((((((((((Estelle)))))))))))))
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
              I love all the old men Jacob, Bra'tac and Hammond, oh and oh yeah, Jack!
              Zoser . Jack's not old, he's just distinguished.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Spoiler:

Here's a thought. What if the Spudster dumps Sam? Then Kerry dumps Jack. The both deserve it for using other people.
                Spoiler:
                Don't think the spud will dump her - he seems to be "in love". We need her to dump him and make the choice, opting for O'Neill. As for Kerry and Jack, I think it will just dissolve cause not enough was there to start with to hold them together.
                sigpic

Comment

Affinity & Threads spoilers:

Spoiler:

Here's a thought. What if the Spudster dumps Sam? Then Kerry dumps Jack. The both deserve it for using other people.
                  Spoiler:
                  Pete seems too much like an eager puppy type to dump her. If he was going to ask questions, he'd have done it when she took two weeks to answer. It's going to have to be Sam's choice. She needs to come to her senses and make the hard choices. Having them made for her wouldn't really solve anything.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Zoser . Jack's not old, he's just distinguished.

Estelle xxx
                    Forget distinguished. He's just plain HOT!
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      OOOOHHHHHH well WHY didn't you just SAY THAT;;;;; sheesh these newbies to the Asyl.....*cough* I mean relaxation center Sally has one reserved for every room...you get your very own while you are hee ....Why do you think GoneSHippin' and I LIVE HERE!!!!!

Silly goose.......: Pushes Estelle AND her brand Jack clone into the *Sun Room*::::::: have fun (((((((((((((((((Estelle)))))))))))))
                      OH wow *does* he look real. I have to say the service around this place is certainly improving ... are there Daniel, Teal'c and Jonas clones too? I don't have a relapse, sheesh why do you keep asking me that *shakes head*. I just meant ... ok, ok, I give in. Then till ... I dunno ... this could take a while.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                        Forget distinguished. He's just plain HOT!
                        That too.

Estelle xxx

PS: Season 8
                        Spoiler:
                        Actually I want to see Sam dump and not the other way around. I want her to realize that she made a mistake and since now she hasn't been afraid of admitting having made one. With Jack it's something entirely different, because he thought she (Sam) was out of reach. But then as long as we get our shippy ending I won't complain too much about the 'how'.

Comment

To Estelle

Caty's new video 60 "All for you" Sister Hazel

For Jack, All his roads lead to Sam; he just can't turn and walk away.

Enjoy

The link is in my sig

caty aka shipDiva
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 31 August 2004, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Uh well, mh .... I think we'd have to make both honorary members, but placing Sam on that list is just plain wrong. Couldn't we make something out of the title .... *thinking* ... nothing comes to mind. Critter? Auralan? Anyhoo, I'll add those two new members, however I have to say ... GUYS look at this club's title ... you don't speak in your favour being part of it *lol*.

The Critter's dummy club:

1. Critter
                            2. Estelle
                            3. Gatetime
                            4. Auralan (honorary member)
                            5. Tame (honorary member)
                            6. Suekay (Dense Dunce)
                            7. Mishy (Queen of Sarcasm)

Estelle xxx
                            we're dummies and darn proud of it

we pride ourselves on our deductive reasoning skills

cos we think THEREFORE we are ...dummies!!!!!!!

all is happy over here in la-la land

for details please ask for a brouchure!!!!!

Comment

Heh hey folks!!

This is a quick post, because I'm at Mishy's house.

I'd like to say how thankful I am to Critter for being officially recognised as a dummy!!!

Just to let everyone know, I've put a Mini-Jack story online!!!!!!!! The link is in my sig, so pleeeeez have a wee read!!

Now back to you usual programming!!!!

Bye!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

That too.

Estelle xxx

PS: Season 8
                                Spoiler:
                                Actually I want to see Sam dump and not the other way around. I want her to realize that she made a mistake and since now she hasn't been afraid of admitting having made one. With Jack it's something entirely different, because he thought she (Sam) was out of reach. But then as long as we get our shippy ending I won't complain too much about the 'how'.
                                Spoiler:

I agree, Sam got herself into this mess, she needs to resolves it. As for Jack, going into a relationship when he knows he has very strong feeling for someone else is also wrong. But that is what happens when you have writers that won't let the characters finish a conv.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X