X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal

What?!

So 'that's why my JackClone's haven't been working?

Hmm....

*puts on thinking cap* .... *takes off thinking cap*.... *realizes thinking's too hard*

I WAS going to give you my *extra* new and improved version, with vibrating fingers, but HA, too bad now!

*removes vibrating fingers chip from JackClone and puts in SamClone*

*gives SamClone to ShipDaddy*

*waves goodbye to ShipDaddy for the 'days' he'll be gone*

Sally
    I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ... ...no that wasn't me....that was a fake...an imposter posing as me posting I SWEAR!!!!!!!

You have the only one....REALLY

Gone shippin....call me...we'll talk
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Hi everyone, this is my first post so hopefully I can get it right. I am so glad that there are others out there who are just as crazy about Sam and Jack as I am. My husband is seriously looking at me funny these days when I go on and on about them. I am so looking forward to the new season and hope they are able to continue the tension - although not too much - get together already!!!!

I also wanted to mention that I'm very impressed with all the videos that Caty has made. I absolutely love "My Confession" and I had to run out and buy the cd so I could listen to it over and over. Kudos to you!! You've done a fantastic job!
      Another newbie!

*waves*

When another fellow shipper is through with my JackClone, it'll be coming your way. Until then, enjoy our assorted variety of shipper cookies. Whatever you're feeling, it'll either make you feel it more, or take it away. Enjoy and welcome!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Regarding S7's ep Heroes part 2 (spoilers)

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        And Sam grabbed on to him as if she were a drowning woman!!!!

Yes, I know! She held him so tight I thought their dna were going to be merged! *sighs* Love that moment between them.

Sally
        Last edited by majorsal; 10 June 2004, 09:06 PM. Reason: forgot /
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ... ...no that wasn't me....that was a fake...an imposter posing as me posting I SWEAR!!!!!!!

You have the only one....REALLY

Gone shippin....call me...we'll talk

Oh, okay!

*frowns... wonders if being hoodwinked*

Okay, Tame, I believe you.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Spoilers for S8 ep New Order 2

I've been trying to get an exact quote from this Cult Times issue #30 for days -winks at ShipDaddy- and finally I found it.

* this is curteousy of Stargate Sg-1 Solutions - http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=57&c=1 *
            If you could only see how much I am smiling right now!!

(But Boo Hiss at ! Sexy?? Noooooooooooooo)

Comment

I am really getting so tired of the Error message I keep getting. I have even tried to post sometimes when I do get in and for some reason I go back to the error message. Our old home is looking better and better.

I can not wait until July 9, there had better be some warm, fuzzy Jack and Sam moments or else. I have missed you guys, I feel like the door to the house is locked and I can only peek inside the windows with the stupid error message. I better tell you guys everything because heaven only knows when I can get back on again. What is the problem?????????? Tame I am so glad you are back and totally understand the reason for the break. Marimba and Caty your videos describe the relationship that Jack and Sam should have. You guys are fabulous. Ship Nana what can I say, I can smell those delicious cookies all the way over here.

I have to say I also agree with you guys about the commercials for season 8 they are completely untelling. They describe nothing of season 8 only that there will be one. Very frustrating and yet mysterious.

Us shippers are the best people, we always see a light at the end of a tunnel, the glass is always half full, and we may wabble but we will not fall down. Enough????????? We have gone through 7 seasons with very subtle ship (some episodes none at all) and here we are excited and hopeful about season 8. Why would anyone not want to be a shipper??????????????

Just remember even if I can't get the door unlocked, I am always here with you guys in spirit.

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Minor Spoiler S7 Grace
                A thought about negative ship....

In the commentary for "Inauguration", Peter Woeste and Michael Greenburg refer to the internet poll that fans were allowed to vote whether or not Sam and Jack should kiss. I still wondering if ANYONE knows ANYTHING about this??!! Argh! Needless to say, the interent poll they referred to was split 50/50. I'm wondering how it could be split 50/50? Are shippers not letting their voice be heard? Or is fandom really split 50/50? It seems the PTB are trying to sense what the fans want if they are doing polls. Michael Greenburg didn't even know if Sam and Jack kissed.

Since Peter Woeste directed "Grace", it was mentioned that "Grace" was the highest rated epsiode and congratulated by Michael Greenburg. I'm wondering if the high ratings had to do with the kiss in the promo that was played over and over. So what would that say? I would think that would be positive for us.
                That whole non-existent poll they keep mentioning drives me crazy too and I definitely think it was the kiss that gave Grace such a high rating.
                On the same DVD with Inauguration there's a "Beyond the Gate" with AT--did you notice her hair? It was really long like AU Sam. Do you think it's extensions she gets for her hair when they're on hiatus or do you think there might be another AU episode coming up (I can only hope!)?

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                  I am really getting so tired of the Error message I keep getting. I have even tried to post sometimes when I do get in and for some reason I go back to the error message. Our old home is looking better and better.

I can not wait until July 9, there had better be some warm, fuzzy Jack and Sam moments or else. I have missed you guys, I feel like the door to the house is locked and I can only peek inside the windows with the stupid error message. I better tell you guys everything because heaven only knows when I can get back on again. What is the problem?????????? Tame I am so glad you are back and totally understand the reason for the break. Marimba and Caty your videos describe the relationship that Jack and Sam should have. You guys are fabulous. Ship Nana what can I say, I can smell those delicious cookies all the way over here.

I have to say I also agree with you guys about the commercials for season 8 they are completely untelling. They describe nothing of season 8 only that there will be one. Very frustrating and yet mysterious.

Us shippers are the best people, we always see a light at the end of a tunnel, the glass is always half full, and we may wabble but we will not fall down. Enough????????? We have gone through 7 seasons with very subtle ship (some episodes none at all) and here we are excited and hopeful about season 8. Why would anyone not want to be a shipper??????????????

Just remember even if I can't get the door unlocked, I am always here with you guys in spirit.

Lynn

(((((((((((((((Lynn))))))))))))))))

and your alter-ego

(((((((((((((((nickatell))))))))))))

And so are the days of a shippers' lives....

We're here for you, even if we can't see you!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lorelei
                    On the same DVD with Inauguration there's a "Beyond the Gate" with AT--did you notice her hair? It was really long like AU Sam. Do you think it's extensions she gets for her hair when they're on hiatus or do you think there might be another AU episode coming up (I can only hope!)?
                    It was extensions just for fun. Amanda had them at some of her conventions over the summer. I rather like her more with short hair. Maybe it's her facial structure, but I think shorter hair brings out her beautiful face more.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers season 8
                      Have you guys seen this yet?

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=56&c=1

About season 8 ep "Gemini"?

2 Carters and it's not AU!

Comments anyone??

waterfall

Comment

VIDEO 46 "Story of my life" Kristian Leontiou

Jack's experience of being stranded somewhere but the past won't go away. My version of Hundred days.

You'll love the song and the video...Some new clips.

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Spoilers season 8
                          Have you guys seen this yet?

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=56&c=1

About season 8 ep "Gemini"?

2 Carters and it's not AU!

Comments anyone??

waterfall

That looks good ..it's probably a clone then ..and one of them will be kissing Jack ..I suppose I'm happy.

Don't forget to watch my video everybody..Don't get to carried away with the new spoiler

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell

Lynn

Thank you Nickatel

I'm very happy with the 2 new spoilers we just got ....The New order one looks promising.....May be , she'll see herself married to Pete first (Farm in Montana) and then Jack..with kids and fishing together and she'll love it ....and ride on the motorbike too...Whatever it is with Jack ..I'm sure it will be excellent... Can't wait

And the Gemini episode..Well ..may be the clone!!! will be a bit wild and jump on Jack ...I hope she won't scare him too much though ....so that the real Sam can have a go with him later..

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Maybe she's dreaming.......

(Sorry, now I'm a smiley run amuck. )

Token ...be careful not to jump too much on your bed and hit your head on the ceiling or you may not appreciate the episodes "New order" and " Gemini" if you head is slightly damaged

Just be careful ..same for Tame ...we don't her to take another break because of head injury..do we!!!!!

But I must say I love the spoilers ..for new order ...bet she 's dreaming of Pete first and the farm in Montana BERKKKKKK and then Jack with her ..possibly kids ..and it's all brilliant whatever it is ...MORE LIKE HER LIFE WITH JACK..problably holding hands

...and the Gemini episode ..another kiss there I bet but the clone Sam will do it and she 'll probably be different than our real Sam ..probably a sex maniac

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                So let's sum it up here. Sam was irritated with Narim and Orlin for their possessiveness but puts up with this kind of behavior from .

Hmmmmmm! Makes Sam look a little wishy washy doesn't it? Where has that strong woman Sam gone tooooooo!!!!

Guess it was that knock on the head! Hopefully, she will be back this season. She better be if she is....

Whoops....Spoilers for Season 8: New Order and Gemini
                                promoted to an LC and gets command off-world. I hope they don't write her as a really strong person militarily and then still so cloistered emotionally and socially. That would make her look like two different people. (Woah...maybe that's what Gemini is about! ) I like seeing her reevaluating her life, but I don't want to see a black and white version of Sam. I think that she's more balanced than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X