Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't we go to another person's computer (one who hasn't voted before), go onto the website without using the link here, and vote again? I know it seems like a lot of trouble, but it is a loophole, right?

PS - You guys are great.

PPS - Tame? Where are you? I haven't seen your name in a while... which is rare.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Can't we go to another person's computer (one who hasn't voted before), go onto the website without using the link here, and vote again? I know it seems like a lot of trouble, but it is a loophole, right?

PS - You guys are great.

PPS - Tame? Where are you? I haven't seen your name in a while... which is rare.
      Hey Dancer
      Actually I am here....just caught up on the thread....have been in bed all day sick
      Sore throat, fever....fun fun fun....BUT since I have slept all day and I am tired of my bed I dragged my self over to my computer and here I am speading my germs via technology

Even sick I sat in bed and worked on contracts for work....ick........so I thought I would read what the Shipper Family is up to....

I don't have much to add to the conversation....I could repeat myself but that is rather boring

All I am hoping for is that *Threads* and possibly other episodes are worth all the hell the *Ship* has gone through.

TPTB have thrown us ALL on one hell of a roller coaster and ALL fans are hanging on for dear life. I don't think any of us asked for this particular ride but we are loyal....

Sci-Fi fans are some of the best !!!!

And this (((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))) is simply THE GREATEST!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Hey Dancer
        Actually I am here....just caught up on the thread....have been in bed all day sick
        Sore throat, fever....fun fun fun....BUT since I have slept all day and I am tired of my bed I dragged my self over to my computer and here I am speading my germs via technology

Even sick I sat in bed and worked on contracts for work....ick........so I thought I would read what the Shipper Family is up to....

I don't have much to add to the conversation....I could repeat myself but that is rather boring

All I am hoping for is that *Threads* and possibly other episodes are worth all the hell the *Ship* has gone through.

TPTB have thrown us ALL on one hell of a roller coaster and ALL fans are hanging on for dear life. I don't think any of us asked for this particular ride but we are loyal....

Sci-Fi fans are some of the best !!!!

And this (((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))) is simply THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

Ah! Sorry about the illness and the germs and all that. Yuck. However, your devotion wouldn't let you stay away! YOU BELONG HERE! Hehe... Get well soon.

Oh yeah, and you're right: Sci-Fi fans are some of the best... AND THE SCARIEST. I'm sensing a MEGA-TON, FANDOM BRAWL amongst the shippers and anti-shippers soon, and it doesn't look pretty. Grab your hard hats everyone, because come January, it's gonna get ugly!
        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 29 August 2004, 12:24 AM. Reason: Grammar!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          the one with 'out of time' in it from season two is one of my favorites
          ooh, yeah I like that one too
          and if i'm not mistaken thats got 1969 on it aswell

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Don't feel too badly about it. That's actually something I didn't get straight in my head until I studied another language. A lot of grammatical things aren't clear until you've studied them in a context other than English.

And yeah, you can usually trust Jack's grammar — except when he says "You wanna come with?" Classic Chicago/Minnesota phrase. But even when he's mad ("Shades of Grey", the argument with Hammond, for instance), he's still in control of all those grammatical nuances.

Mel
            LOL, yeah he's a Minnesota boy born and raised

and just a questiondoes anyone know whether RDA can speak any other languages?? Apart from Ancient of course

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              I just re-watched Message in a Bottle on Volume 2 of Season 2. Whenever I watch the shipper videos all the talented shippers put together I see Jack and Sam holding hands and I just go crazy. I loved watching it again. Jack is so helpless and Sam is so trying to help---Shippy enough for me.
              Thats good! I haven't watched that for ages!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                Speculation on casting for "Threads"
                Spoiler:
                Whomever is portraying the role of "Kerry" I hope she is not some 20 somthing actress because that would NOT sit right with me.
                Actually the person I would like to see play that role would be Mary Steenburgen!!!!
                That would really wig Sam out , wouldn't it????

waterfall
                LOL! That would be great
                Spoiler:

and I agree I hope Kerry isn't too young...it wouldn't feel right to me either

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  LOL, yeah he's a Minnesota boy born and raised

and just a questiondoes anyone know whether RDA can speak any other languages?? Apart from Ancient of course
                  I don't know about RDA, but AT and MS both speak French, because they are Canadian.
                  I think RDA may be able to speak Spanish, since that was in Evolution.

He's part Swedish, part Norwegian, part Irish and part Mohawk, so he could know one of these peoples' languages.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Did RDA ever speak anything foreign on MacGyver? I mean, he globetrotted quite a bit on that show!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I'll get the song Sam o Neil and let you know tomorrow .
                      I really like Shania Twain ..don't think I know that song though

Caty
                      Thanks Caty!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Anti-shippers are ahead - get out and vote my fellow shippers!
                        NOOOOOO!! Come on everyone!!! You've got to vote!
                        www.stargatedanielfriendly.net

There are so many of us here, including lurkers Shippers can be losing!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Just testing to see if my new sig works... whaddya think?
                          It's great, seriously I love it.

Estelle xxx
                          Abu: This is a woman?
                          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            For some reason, I feel this movie will be a follow up to a season two ep. Here's the season two eps:

The Serpent's Lair
                            In the Line of Duty
                            Prisoners
                            The Gamekeeper
                            Need
                            Thor's Chariot
                            Message In a Bottle
                            Family
                            Secrets
                            Bane
                            The Tok'ra, Part 1
                            The Tok'ra, Part 2
                            Spirits
                            Touchstone
                            The Fifth Race
                            A Matter of Time
                            Holiday
                            Serpent's Song
                            One False Step
                            Show and Tell
                            Out of Mind

So, which one would be a good follow up? I, myself, would love to see 1969 touched upon again.

Sally
                            I would love to see a follow up to 1969!!! I love the time-travel eps and 1969 is a great year

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz

PS - You guys are great.

That's why I think the poll won't be very scientific. Everyone who has access to more than one computer (at school, at work, etc.) and who is bent on S/J or Anti-S/J can vote 50+ times. I know that at our university we have a lot of computers who every student can access so if anyone invests enough time ... he/she can make the poll all by herself ... it just doesn't say anything. I did vote, because I'm a convinced S/J shipper but I won't take the results too seriously.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

((((((Michelle B))))))

Wow, I adore your latest masterpiece. I kept my shipper cookies at hand because of the angst warning but I didn't need them at all. Though I wanted to hug Daniel all the way through, kinda like I wanted to hug Jack in Caty's latest vid 'Being Lonely'. You should send that fic to TPTB, I could imagine tha happening for real. Well as real as a TV show gets . Oh and I cracked up at that line about Janet,

“That’s emotional blackmail.” Sam told him.

“Damn right.” He told her. “Janet would have been proud of me.”

...so true. I kinda wish Janet would come back and give Sam a kick in the ass to face the truths. Wishful thinking I guess, but I can't help myself. Janet hasn't been mentioned at all since her death and it kind of hurts; she has been a too big part of the show to me to forget about her that easily as TPTB could.

Estelle xxx

Oh just one thing Michelle, the line about the same rank ... I'm not military, but if Sam got promoted again she would become a full blown Colonel and not a General, ... 'am not sure though.

Comment

Working...
                                X