This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pallas
    Let´s see if i do this well... (first time posting ). Just wanted to say there´s an interesting poll in this link http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.net/html2/index.php where you can vote either for or against S/J ship.
    Welcome Pallas!! And any other newbies I've missed!!!

I think I'll vote for S/J ship funnily enough!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      Caty: can you pm me how to watch your vids? I don't want to wait till I go to a friends! (((Caty)))

LtLisa ..may be ..if you have a yahoo ID or MSN ..we could try that way ..I have no idea why you can't watch my videos ..
      My yahoo ID is caty_the _cheeky
      and my MSN is [email protected]

Don't write me an e-mail ..I don't read them from MSN ...but just open an account ,,,yahoo is better...but I don't guarantee that it will work ..hopefully somebody else may understand the problem why you can't watch my videos!!!!

Hopefully ..it will work like that ...Do you watch your videos with window media player?!!!

Caty

Comment

Marimba

I also loved your last 3 new videos....
        I really liked the last one in particular ..which is weird cuz I don't really like the singer ....but Sam and Jack ..wherever they are ...may you feel like everything . Well done Lisa . and carry on the good work

caty

Comment

well peeps i gotta go now and do som partyin to celebrate my gcse results!! woo hoo

catch y'all later

and remember shippy thoughts
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            FINALLY!!! got to sit down and watch both of your newest vids Caty

*Being Lonley* by The Backstreet Boys was So Sad and yet so beutiful.....The words were perfect for Jack....That man has got to be the Poster Child for Lonley right now!!
            Great Job.

*Somebody like you* Great recommend LtLisa!!! I have never heard that song before and what a FUN SONG!!!!!

I really enjoyed this vid as well Grinned all the way through it!!

This has been a GREAT weekend for vids..

Both you and Marimba have done EXCELLENT vodeos !!!!!
            Thank you Tame

yeah ..Jack is spending to many lonely nights *sigh*

AND I also thought that "somebody like you " was a great choice for Sam and Jack ...Glad I did it . Glad you liked the song too ...always nice to get requests to discover some more talents out there .

caty

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              well peeps i gotta go now and do som partyin to celebrate my gcse results!! woo hoo

catch y'all later

and remember shippy thoughts
              Congrats on your GCSEs!!! What did you get?
              I did my standard grades (scottish equivalent of GCSEs) a few years ago. I got the equivalent of 1 A, 6 Bs and a C!

Enjoy partying!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Caty's Video 58 " Somebody like you " Keith urban [/QUOTE]

oooo that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside...either that or im turning into a furling [/QUOTE]

thank you samisjacksgal

It's a warm video ..HEY ...without Big spud = around ..we can really achieve something worth watching...LOL

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  Bit o' shameless plugging, but... if you can't shamelessly plug to your shipper family, where can you shamelessly plug?

Everything to Me: Ice cream, Raffi, and what happiness is to Jack O'Neill. No specific spoilers, just Jack/Sam fluff.

Mel

Loved it!!

Comment

I have song requests for all of you lovely lovely people who make music vids.

The Corrs - Hopelessly addicted (on the Talk on Corners album)
                    The Corrs - Give me a reason (On the greatest hits/ best of album)
                    The Corrs (notice a pattern?) - All the love in the world (greatest hits)
                    Atomic Kitten (don't worry - its a ballad) - Someone like me.(Ladies Night album)

Anybody think they could possibly do one or more of these songs? Pleeeeeeeez!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      exactly. i love the angst, regularly write angsty ship, but i can't take a minute more angst ship on the show..specifically jack angst. it's killing me!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      everytime they show him facing up to that fact that sam is with pete, like in the lift scene in chimera, or the infamous ring scene in affinity, the hurt in his eyes is almost palpable. it's unbearable. i watched affinity again, and i had to cover my eyes at that scene, i couldn't bear to see jack with tears in his eyes. and this is a character we've all come to love and respect and care for over the years. we don't want to see him hurt any more!!! he's been through hell, he's lost a lot of people, he's died, he's been tortured, lost his mind a few times, doesn't he deserve some happiness, and get the woman he loves and who i'm pretty sure loves him? i almost can't bear to watch the show at the moment, cos i can't stand another minute of angst.

i swear, if there isn't a moment of happy, pain-free shippiness next week, i'm going to scream so loud, they'll hear me all the way over there in cheyenne mountain.

I pretty fed up with the lack of resolution, however
                      Spoiler:
                      I don't just see sadness and I didn't see any tears. I thought there was a touch of exasperation or anger. I know I'd be angry. Maybe I'm projecting
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

marimba...loved your videos. Wonderful World is a great "make me smile" video One question...in your Macy Gray video, which show did the clip where Jack puts his hand on Sam's left shoulder (with his right hand as he walks away) come from? I just love the looks those two give eachother.

Caty, having trouble opening your new one, but will keep trying
                        Edited to say that I got it open Caty...great toe tapping tune and video.
                        Last edited by Critter; 28 August 2004, 10:27 AM.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I have song requests for all of you lovely lovely people who make music vids.

The Corrs - Hopelessly addicted (on the Talk on Corners album)
                          The Corrs - Give me a reason (On the greatest hits/ best of album)
                          The Corrs (notice a pattern?) - All the love in the world (greatest hits)
                          Atomic Kitten (don't worry - its a ballad) - Someone like me.(Ladies Night album)

Anybody think they could possibly do one or more of these songs? Pleeeeeeeez!!!

OK sueKay

Will get those songs ..and come back to you

I like the Corrs and Atomic kittens

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                            marimba...loved your videos. Wonderful World is a great "make me smile" video One question...in your Macy Gray video, which show did the clip where Jack puts his hand on Sam's left shoulder (with his right hand as he walks away) come from? I just love the looks those two give eachother.

Caty, having trouble opening your new one, but will keep trying

Just right click and save target as ..

caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              i have nothing useful to say, i just wanted to tell majorsal i love her new sig!!!

oh, and i found covenant boring. don't know if anyone else thought so, cos haven't read all the posts yet, but i did.
                              I was not overwhelmed - not even whelmed. Thought it was kind of dumb.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                OK sueKay

Will get those songs ..and come back to you

I like the Corrs and Atomic kittens

Caty
                                Thank you!!!

The Corrs are my all time favourite group, and Atomic Kitten are pretty good.

Any tips on how to make vids? Software, resources and the likes?

I'm away to type and post fic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X