X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilers, s7's chimera and s8's affinity

Originally posted by Buc252
    I would honestly have been okay with Sam also *dating* another guy, as long as it hadn't gone as far as sex and especially an engagement.
    I would have been alright with it too, basically, but 'only' if they hadn't made that relay such a big deal. Date a guy, casually date many, go on blind dates... just keep it simple and non-threatening... to the shippers. Argh.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Me three.We cannot let the Non-Shippers Win.Either way the vote goes Sam and Jack must be together.

Comment

I really hope we do not get an ambiguous Fishing scene to resolve the Sam and Jack Ship.If that is the case TPTB can stuff there fishing scene.I rather get nothing at all then a ambiguous fishing scene.I would take that as a slap in the face as a shipper fan.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
          omg 5,000 posts.
          Which would put us at thread number what if we'd continued? I can't remember where we had left off.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Which would put us at thread number what if we'd continued? I can't remember where we had left off.

Sally
            i think its bout thread 19
            Carolyn

Comment

Sally I hate to disagree with you but if Sam agreed to go fishing with Jack just one time she could have talked with Jack all she wanted without interuption.
              Spoiler:
              Jack did not stop Sam in LC1.Sam wasted time with babbling about Jack's Ex wife before Daniel and Teal'c showed up.If Sam was so interested in declaring her Love for Jack why bring up his Ex Wife.Jack did the right thing in stopping her in LC2.SG-1 was on a mission to Save the Planet and that was not the right time to talk to Jack.Jack was also Dying and Jack probably did not want Sam to admit to Loving him if he was going to Die.I do not recall Jack stopping Sam in Heroes.I still Love the Sam character but she is not the same character since Pete showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Oh Sal!!!!!
                I love it!
                (I still think you should write for them! )
                Hehe, thanks!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MAJKawalsky
                  Interesting interpretation of
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam's messy desk. I did not pick up on it but I feel that we can't make too many of Sam's perceptions false. I tend to believe that Sam is actually doing the things we see (working in her lab, walking in the park, raiding warehouses, crashing reunion parties) but is projecting Peat into the event rather than making the whole event up.
                  Yeah!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Me three.We cannot let the Non-Shippers Win.Either way the vote goes Sam and Jack must be together.

I checked the vote count and we are slowly gaining on the non-shippers. I expect that by the time I check back tomorrow morning we will be blowing them out of the water.

DON'T MESS WITH OUR SHIP!
                    Gatetime

Comment

Originally posted by gatetime
                      I checked the vote count and we are slowly gaining on the non-shippers. I expect that by the time I check back tomorrow morning we will be blowing them out of the water.

DON'T MESS WITH OUR SHIP!
                      here here!
                      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        i've been on IMDB, and there's some casting info up for future episodes

Spoiler:

fifth will be back in Gemini, so that obviously is about Repli-Carter. brat'ac is in threads, so whoever dies in sacrifices, it's not him (unless he ascends)

oma is in reckoning and threads, and so is daniel's alter ego (mike..wonder where they got that name from ), so it looks like we have a three-parter with reckoning and threads,...and ba-al is in reckoning too. but no news on who plays kerry, which is a bit odd, as i understand they've already filmed it. so it looks like they've got a whole three parter to sort out whatever happens in the jack/kerry/sam/pete storyline

That lack of a name for the
                        Spoiler:

Kerry actress has me a bit worried. Just about anything, no matter how inconsequential,is going to do that to me until I see "Threads" and see if it is going to do what I hope it does.

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          here here!
                          I voted. Wouldn't let me vote again though. heh

Comment

Yeah, I voted earlier today. And when I voted back then, WE were ahead. Grr...more people vote! Now! Too bad I've only got this computer. :grins evilly:

Actually, I don't wanna bash Carter (one of my fav characters of all time) but her involvement with Pete has really messed her up. She's not being herself. So she's using the "in love" excuse. Whatever. She's using Pete, and as much as I don't like Pete, one does have to feel slightly sorry for his character in that respect. If my fiancee took two weeks to answer my proposal, I'd be a little miffed too. That and how often she's offworld for her job and everything. In real life, this relationship would NEVER have worked out. Don't care who the guy and the girl were.

Jack is the unfortunate one in this season. He's upped to general, where he doesn't get to go through the gate and have a good time the way he used to. He doesn't even get to spend that much time with SG-1 anymore because he's so stuck with bureaucratic measures and the other teams. He's alone, with this sudden burst of responsibility sprung upon his shoulders. Sure he's earning more money and respect, but he has no one to share that joy with, since Sam has continually made incorrect moves in dealing with him. I REALLY feel sorry for Jack this season. There's a guy who needs a hug. And if he has to go as far as
                            Spoiler:
                            Kerry
                            in order to get it, power be to him. There's really only one thing that Jack wants (other than the war to end) and that is Sam. After all he's been through and all he's sacrificed, he deserves to get her in the end. Jack deserves Sam more than Sam deserves Jack, and I think it would be cruel to deny Jack that happiness in the end. It would be unspeakable. So I think the only way they can salvage this and actually give the O'Neill character some justice would be to get Sam and Jack together. Anything else is just "wrong on so many levels."

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                              Yeah, I voted earlier today. And when I voted back then, WE were ahead. Grr...more people vote! Now! Too bad I've only got this computer. :grins evilly:

Actually, I don't wanna bash Carter (one of my fav characters of all time) but her involvement with Pete has really messed her up. She's not being herself. So she's using the "in love" excuse. Whatever. She's using Pete, and as much as I don't like Pete, one does have to feel slightly sorry for his character in that respect. If my fiancee took two weeks to answer my proposal, I'd be a little miffed too. That and how often she's offworld for her job and everything. In real life, this relationship would NEVER have worked out. Don't care who the guy and the girl were.

Jack is the unfortunate one in this season. He's upped to general, where he doesn't get to go through the gate and have a good time the way he used to. He doesn't even get to spend that much time with SG-1 anymore because he's so stuck with bureaucratic measures and the other teams. He's alone, with this sudden burst of responsibility sprung upon his shoulders. Sure he's earning more money and respect, but he has no one to share that joy with, since Sam has continually made incorrect moves in dealing with him. I REALLY feel sorry for Jack this season. There's a guy who needs a hug. And if he has to go as far as
                              Spoiler:
                              Kerry
                              in order to get it, power be to him. There's really only one thing that Jack wants (other than the war to end) and that is Sam. After all he's been through and all he's sacrificed, he deserves to get her in the end. Jack deserves Sam more than Sam deserves Jack, and I think it would be cruel to deny Jack that happiness in the end. It would be unspeakable. So I think the only way they can salvage this and actually give the O'Neill character some justice would be to get Sam and Jack together. Anything else is just "wrong on so many levels."
                              well said i totally agree with you
                              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                I voted. Wouldn't let me vote again though. heh
                                lol shame we'd all be voting 50 times more
                                Carolyn

Comment

Working...
                                X