This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
    Bahhhaaaaa!!!! I think I just busted a lung!!! I love the part where you said "they dog pile him!!" I got this picture in my head of a bunch of senior citizens diving onto and Sam standing back there saying "Man, I wish Jack were here to see this." LOLOL. Oh now my ribs hurt!!!!! LOL
    LOL!! sorry about the ribs!! sometimes i just get these crazy thoughts in my head and i just have to write them down or tell someone! I fail to realize sometimes that my crazy ideas can physically hurt people....... i must be more careful with my Hilarity!!
    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
      Just found this piece of info about Moebius-
      Spoiler:
      In that episode, Sam and Jack share an apparently *major* kiss. I do not know if the Sam and Jack are *our* Sam and Jack or AU versions or if this is a scenario like Window of Opportunity where Jack resigns to kiss Sam in a time loop. I know that Sam and Jack kiss. I have no information or speculation from any source that they get together.

Yes, I saw that. It's from another forum - and for me, unless it's told to us by Darren and/or Gateworld, I keep my expecations low and even lower. Remember those spoilers that came out last season by someone who was obviously making things up? I'm far from saying this person giving these spoilers is making things up, but from the other experience, I'll never let myself get into anything unless it's from our guru King Darren.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8 in general

Originally posted by TameFarrar

<snip>

instead we have seen Sam in a full array of fashion attire and how many ways they can cut her OFF from ACTUALLY being in command of her team.
        Yes, I've wanted to see Sam in command too! Not that we haven't seen glimpses of it (Icon), but we really need to *see* the tension and turmoil of Sam having to make a hard choice. I'm hoping that'll come in the second half (if they let them go through that giant prop in the giant prop room).

Side note: I like the way Sam dresses.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I just watched Affinity again and ......I'll use spoiler space here for those that havent seen it yet. although I think everyone has right? Anyhoo
          Spoiler:
          I dry heaved thru the first part. Again I didn't like that she sort of blew off that "Stalker" line and told him she was glad he hung around. Hints at desperation there IMO. I literally had to watch the last part with the sound down and the caption on my tv turned on, so I could read what she said because last time it aired I was running around screaming after she said the awful word!!! Thankfully, I discovered to my delight that she never told him she loved him, because frankly I don't think she can. I had to put my hand up to cover the screen and only read the captions cause I could not watch that horrific ending to it. Again these are just my opinions, don't dog pile me bahhhhhaa.

Also I watched Divide and Conquer and I caught a moment that I'd never seen before, right after they decided to "leave it in the room" I noticed Sam take a quick glance up at Jack while they were standing side by side after everyone came back in the room. I kinda did a double take because I never noticed it before.

Now again I'll do spoiler space because I'm gonna talk about Fragile Balance and its a Season 7 ep.
          Spoiler:
          In the episode when they had both young Jack and "mature" Jack on the Asgard ship, I believe it was Thor that explained that although Jack was advanced, he wasn't quite advanced enough for them to use in their attempts to further their race or create new Asgard, which was why they were attempting the cloning. I came up with a theory on this. What if, even tho Jack is not advanced enough, maybe his offspring would be, especially if said offspring were created with Sam, because of the things that she has in her system. Jack presumably still has reminants left over from when he was downloaded into, and of course Sam has Tokra reminants left in her, so combine those and presto chango, we have an advanced baby. Now I'm not saying the kid could make things fly across the room, or teleport himself to another planet by himself, but his genetic makeup could be advanced enough for the Asgard. Does that make sense to anyone? I know they probably won't go into this since we only have so many eps left, but if they do do a 9th season, this could be a cool storyline. Just my two cents, anyway.

All that having been said, I'm so jealous of you guys that are going to be getting the new eps early. I probably won't be coming around here because I don't want to be spoiled, especially since you will see what actually happens and if it turns out to not be that great, I don't want to know!!!! Besides, everyone interprets things in different ways, so something that might make one of you go wheeeeeeeee!!!!! I might get all excited and then see it and then think, but I wanted more!!! Of course I always do want more, but now I'm just babbling and starting to sound pathetic. So once again, even tho I don't post that much, after they start airing the new eps for you guys that will get them early, I probably won't even come and read the board because it'll freak me out and I'll worry that I'll accidently see a comment or two.

Oh sweet bubba shut me up!!!! bahhhhaaaaa. Night all.

P.S. Caty , I loved your Lifehouse video!!! Took me forever to get it to work, but it was well worth it, especially that scene where you replaced Jacob with Jack!!!! If only it had gone down like that.
          Heidi
          Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

spoilers for s8 in general

Originally posted by majorsal
            Yes, I've wanted to see Sam in command too! Not that we haven't seen glimpses of it (Icon), but we really need to *see* the tension and turmoil of Sam having to make a hard choice. I'm hoping that'll come in the second half (if they let them go through that giant prop in the giant prop room).

Side note: I like the way Sam dresses.

Sally
            oh peshaw!!!! LOL I like Sam 's clothes too...but I was making a point.... ((SallY))) can't a girl go to a stake out in FLAT shoes for a change
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
              Aww... but I like Pete...

Box of wine?
              But Pete didn't really say it. The writers wrote it and DDL recited it, but the cleverness and laughtitude was purely the writers doing. Now, with Jack's humor, it's ALL RDA. RDA makes up his entire dialog on the spot, because he's *so* super cool and *so* super hot and *so*... HE'S JUST SOOOOO! *takes deep breaths* Did I mention that RDA is just... *sigh*.... *so*?

Sally
              Last edited by majorsal; 29 October 2004, 11:31 PM. Reason: because of the S
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoilers for Affinity
                after watching AGAIN
                Spoiler:

I am still thinking that if Sam need THIS much time to say yes it all just seems to .....wrong......and they really make it seem as if Jack had said RIGHT then DON'T ...Sam would have dropped Pete like the hot potatoe that he is.........so why continue the charade.......???

Again I have to say this was just really poorly concieved and written
                (((Tame)))

You watched the second deadliest ep of all time (Chernobyl being first). Here, have a margarita shipper cookies (have many. get drunk. you'll see flying elephants).

But on to your observations...

spoilers for s8's affinity

Spoiler:
                Yes, another poor attempt at showing Sam 'getting a life'. Hey... maybe it's being purposely shown how poorly Sam's going about it? Dang, loneliness can make you do really dumb things. *willnotthinkaboutlosersIwentwithbecauseIwantedmalecompany* And yes, I think Sam would have said 'Pete who' if Jack had said the word. These ppl are stupid.

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8's endgame

oh peshaw!!!! LOL I like Sam 's clothes too...but I was making a point.... ((SallY))) can't a girl go to a stake out in FLAT shoes for a change
                  Oh, I forgot Sam's infamous 'Emma Peel' outfit in Endgame! Okay, I don't like all of Sam's clothes...

*love peshaw*

Sally

ps - You know, that leather shirt would have been juuust fine if Sam and Jack would have been playing 'pin the medal on the general' game. Just thought I'd add that important note.
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

s in Moebius? - (is that how you spell it?). i hope its just to tell jack that he hates him for takin his girl, but that hopes he can wake her happier than he could. ahh. that would be ok.
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I know it's a bit late, but I had no time to go online...so:

Caty

I just want to thank you once again for the fantastic video!

It's so sweet and I absolutely love it.

And the scenes you chose are wonderful!
                      You are such an artist!

I'm so touched.

((((((((((((((((((((((CATY))))))))))))))))))))))

Dankeschön!!!
                      Merci!!!
                      Thank you!!!

Comment

The pics for Gemini make me looking forward to this ep.
                        I'm completely confident and optmistic now.
                        Everything is gonna be great for us. I'm sure!!!

And Replicarter looks good. Nice outfits!
                        Is there a shopping mall for replicaters??
                        I think I need a new outfit, too.
                        *LOL*

Comment

good morning or good afternooon now lol
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                            Scottish?? Really?? I thought it was just general Britain? Either way I hope we get alot of snogging, cuddling- possible spooning (sorry did i take that too far?)

Oops... sorry.. forgot about the border!

*whistles*

Moving along...

What do you think of this then? (this is currently on loan from Mala!)

What do you think my fellow Scots? Do you think he makes a fine mascot?

Look Jack approves!

*just an excuse to post cute pictures*

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                              Grabs astro and hauls her back to the chat room!!
                              Where have you been younge lady!! we were worried sick about you!!
                              Ooops thinks I was playing with the antis again.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                This is only for those who watch Stargate on SciFi:

What is SciFi thinking to air one of the holy Shipper Trinity (D&C) with A$$inity????
                                obviosly someone was'nt thinking clearly. About the only thing about A$$inity that I could watch was how good jack was looking in it. Kept channel surfing on the other parts.

keep up the shipping. We're hanging on till January.
                                peg
                                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X