Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys i'm back soz i've been away so long after shipper day i was all shipped out now i half way through my recovery the doc says i can start on some ship stuff so i'm back and am here to stay

big thanks to suekay for get ting me my shipper medal of courage ( oooh i feel like the lion from the wizard of Oz!)

Affinity AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello again folks!!

I'm just plugging my storys!

I've just updated my AU comedy 'A different point of view'. The links in my sig, and I love feedback (hint hint)

Okay...Enough of me being shameless...See you in a wee while!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
        LOL, yes. Although I think we would have arrived at 5000 already days ago if it weren't for GW's 'issues'.
        I can't complain too much about GW's issues. It inspired chat and that's been all kinds of fun. Of course, chat also has to take some of the blame for the slowdown in posts. Some of us have been playing there more than we probably ought to be.
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          hey guys i'm back soz i've been away so long after shipper day i was all shipped out now i half way through my recovery the doc says i can start on some ship stuff so i'm back and am here to stay

big thanks to suekay for get ting me my shipper medal of courage ( oooh i feel like the lion from the wizard of Oz!)

Affinity AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!
          hey i said this by the way suekay was round my house and was tha last one signed in and apparently hadn't signed off!!!

so what it say's up there!!!!!!

Comment

Ehm....

Who's post is 5005, cos the screen says it's mine and it aint!
            sigpic

Comment

Ehm....

Who's post is 5005, cos the screen says it's mine and it aint!
              hey hunni it was me soz

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                hey i said this by the way suekay was round my house and was tha last one signed in and apparently hadn't signed off!!!

so what it say's up there!!!!!!
                MISHY!!!!!

Welcome back!! (or should I say home...Oh wait! That's the gutter!)
                sigpic

Comment

MISHY!!!!!

Welcome back!! (or should I say home...Oh wait! That's the gutter!)
                  too true hunni i've found my way back well home's right next door so i'm just checking in with the nieghbours

where's ma cookies and Dr pepper!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                    too true hunni i've found my way back well home's right next door so i'm just checking in with the nieghbours

where's ma cookies and Dr pepper!!!!!!!!
                    lol.

Soz bout messenger. It screws up my computer. I've updated A different point of view btw.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                      A good S/J vid (focus on Jack) could also be made to Sister Hazel's "Your Winter". I've got the song on CD but I can't make music vids (I tried believe me ) .. so if anyone wants to make vids but hasn't chosen a song yet, just give me a shout.

Estelle xxx
                      I love that song!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Well peeps, I'm logging of for a wee while, but I may come back on later.

Mishy - I'll either speak to you online or on the phone. If not, see you at school!!!

Night night everyone!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just testing to see if my new sig works... whaddya think?

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                            Yummy! Jack and Sam doing what they do best!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Sweet (to coin a famous Jack phrase!)

Comment

very nice. lots of lovely kisses
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X