This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIYA GUYS,

whats been going on and whats this gemini photo thingy?

Any-way found a great way to amuse myself.My daughter has sims 2 on pc so i created in different houses a sam and jack!!!
    I have them to perfection on the looks deparment,and you can have so much fun(i know i'm sad).

Watched some sg1 episodes again fast forward to s/j ohh the looks,can't wait till tuesday.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Coming out of lurkmode for only a moment....
      To help everyone get through the D&C/Affinity SciFi scheduling boo-boo this evening & to respond to an earlier question about shippiest scenes/dialogue shows, I’ll offer 2 scenes…. (My disclaimer being: I still haven’t watched every show so there could be some secret shippy moment that I still don’t know about… but given the shows I have watched…)

Favorite Ship scene:
      Without a doubt the zatarc testing scene in Divide and Conquer. Mainly because it was an open honest, *NON-AU* admission by both of them that they really cared for one another; no relationship denial…at least for a few minutes…
      The looks that passed between Sam/Jack as Jack made his confession... And the fact they've made their confessions in front of others... Jack asking her if she’s really sure she’s OK with ‘keeping it in the room’ & not taking the opportunity to discuss it…. (we'll just forget Sam's really stupid answer...'oh yeah, I'm fine w/it...')
      Then of course... 2 seconds later here comes another crisis to divert their attention somewhere else. And the earlier scene, before the testing, when Jack was going off to have that procedure done to himself to save Sam ---*that* hallway look-- Mmmmm.

A close second would be the forcefield scene in Upgrades (actually D&C and Upgrades have varying lengths of the forcefield scene...) when Sam is begging Jack to leave her & he won’t go.

Finally Sam stops talking & they stare at each other…

The camera focused on Jack & his mouth moved as he tried to talk, but he just couldn’t get the words out… but it didn’t matter…his eyes said it all.

**back to lurkmode**

Correct That's the best shippy episode so far because it was all real and they confessed...

but 4 years later ..they need to confess again ..I wonder in which episode that will be .....Probably
      Spoiler:
      Threads or the one after..and if Pete is in Mobius ..then he 's not the boyfriend anymore ...he's probably just there to set up his way to Atlantis ..and gonna offer them a hand ..so that he looks a good little boy cop after all the trouble he has caused

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
        Marimba to vote go to www.scifi.com. Go to the Stargate section and when it loads go to BBoard and scroll down, you will see the poll
        Cool thanks! I voted!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

sam fan i'm glad you shared that story with us,i remember you sharing it with me a while ago,well done

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            HIYA GUYS,

whats been going on and whats this gemini photo thingy?

Any-way found a great way to amuse myself.My daughter has sims 2 on pc so i created in different houses a sam and jack!!!
            I have them to perfection on the looks deparment,and you can have so much fun(i know i'm sad).

Watched some sg1 episodes again fast forward to s/j ohh the looks,can't wait till tuesday.

wynterxx
            Well you might be sad if you were the only Sims 2 addict here but I have to add my name to the list lol. I've been playing Sam and Jack too. Think I'm gonna make some movies too

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
              Firstly thanks for replying i was pretty sure that post would be thrown in the trash, lol. And secondly i wrote- but i didn't say it was any good- but syaing that English is my best subject *smiles proudly* lol. Thank you very much for the positive feedback-

(i've just realised i said my english is good- and yet if u look at my posts you'll see a totally different story- my exscuse i type fast when i'm exited.)

Pleasure ...carry on your fic and promote them here ..lots of shippers would love to read them.

and we all do typo mistakes specially on MSN

Caty

Comment

To help everyone get through the D&C/Affinity SciFi scheduling boo-boo this evening & to respond to an earlier question about shippiest scenes/dialogue shows, I’ll offer 2 scenes…. (My disclaimer being: I still haven’t watched every show so there could be some secret shippy moment that I still don’t know about… but given the shows I have watched…)

Favorite Ship scene:
                Without a doubt the zatarc testing scene in Divide and Conquer. Mainly because it was an open honest, *NON-AU* admission by both of them that they really cared for one another; no relationship denial…at least for a few minutes…
                The looks that passed between Sam/Jack as Jack made his confession... And the fact they've made their confessions in front of others... Jack asking her if she’s really sure she’s OK with ‘keeping it in the room’ & not taking the opportunity to discuss it…. (we'll just forget Sam's really stupid answer...'oh yeah, I'm fine w/it...')
                Then of course... 2 seconds later here comes another crisis to divert their attention somewhere else. And the earlier scene, before the testing, when Jack was going off to have that procedure done to himself to save Sam ---*that* hallway look-- Mmmmm.

A close second would be the forcefield scene in Upgrades (actually D&C and Upgrades have varying lengths of the forcefield scene...) when Sam is begging Jack to leave her & he won’t go.
                The camera focused on Jack & his mouth moved as he tried to talk, but he just couldn’t get the words out… but it didn’t matter…his eyes said it all.

**back to lurkmode**
                Well feel free to come out of lurk mode any time you want--this post is just wonderful with all those gorgeous pics! Reminds me how much I love that ep. And why I love Jack and Sam so much!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Well you might be sad if you were the only Sims 2 addict here but I have to add my name to the list lol. I've been playing Sam and Jack too. Think I'm gonna make some movies too
                  lol i know you can have so much fun i need to do daniel a house and teal'c,
                  i have a love heart on them..

wynterxx

Comment

Favorite Ship scene:

Finally Sam stops talking & they stare at each other…

**back to lurkmode**
                    with pics like those! come out of lurkdom more often!

Comment

WOOOHOOO!! YAY SPOILERS!! jumps up and down and does a happy dance!!

finally we get something to talk about!!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                        WOOOHOOO!! YAY SPOILERS!! jumps up and down and does a happy dance!!

finally we get something to talk about!!

What ..you mean ..we 've been chatting in the chatroom all that time and you didn't know about the spoilers ??!! we talked a lot about them ..May be you arrived after then !!!!

Enjoy the Pics YOOJOO...(Whatever that means in Corean!!!)

Caty

Comment

Favorite Ship scene:

**back to lurkmode**
                          SS, I love these pics. Maybe you can cap the pic I posted earlier and give us a clearer view so we can see where Sam's hand is!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            What ..you mean ..we 've been chatting in the chatroom all that time and you didn't know about the spoilers ??!! we talked a lot about them ..May be you arrived after then !!!!

Enjoy the Pics YOOJOO...(Whatever that means in Corean!!!)

Caty
                            *raises hand* How do we get into the chat site thingy?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              This is what I've been thinking all along.

I've not said anything, as I though it was just me that thought this way.

Spoiler:
                              Think Jaffa can ascend??
                              Sure they can. Do you remember Maternal Instincts, Bra'tac asked that at Keb.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I don't really want to see anymore ..he is not part of the sci-fi show anyway I wish they could resolve the Sam and Jack ship without having to watch HIM again ..I can't really stand his appearance in the sci-fi show ..If he was off screen ..it will be different ..but on screen ..come on ...what a waste of quality time they should spend on the team instead

Caty
                                It would waste quality time of O'Neill and Sam snogging (is that a word?)
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X