This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtLisa
    SO, as some of you already know, I watched Chernobyl again. (for the aforementioned friend to see it and see why I hate Ptui so much...btw, he agreed <g>). So, he also agreed with our 'Ptui is really a Chimera' idea; he seemed even more convinced then me. Well, he seems to think that theres no way TPTB are gonna keep the story as is; he thinks SOMETHING is gonna happen to take it back to the realm of real scifi.

So Ship Nana, do I get another medal for this?

// agree with Nana -- we need KISSING, KISSING AND MORE KISSING!!//

I say we also need HWMS, HWMS, and MORE HWMS!!!!!

oy, thank God I have no class tomorrow...need to sleep and get stuff done...night shipper family

(((Shipper family)))
    HE agreed eh? Wanna get him over to GW so that I at least have another male shipper around. I'm startin' to feel all overwhelmed by these pretty ladies in this thread.

HE, eh? Got yourself a guy friend have we, "sis"? I'd say there's lots of brotherly teasing potential here.

Comment

Threads spoilers below.

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Spoiler:

Good, if this one of the heavier Jack eps then maybe there is some of the desired S/J resolution or the beginnings of it. BTW, I got nervous with Kerry's freudian slip saying "love" instead of "live", in the sides. Must repeat to myself, "Kerry is just in one ep, she's just a means to a good end for Sam/Jack."
      Spoiler:
      Kerry dumps Jack right after she sees him with Sam and tosses out an answer to the regs issue. She's no reason to worry. None at all.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Kiwigater have fun! same to anyone else who's going!

Estelle: I've always thought that that was what hallucination Jacob meant...

btw Caty and Marimba I would've included Keith Urban's 'You'll Think of Me' but its too angsty and we've got enough of that...what can I say, I love that cd...I listen to a weird combo of music (Keith Urban, Dido, Michele Branch, Linkin Park,Three Doors Down, etc.) guess we can blame Kel'sha...two people in one head <g>

oh, I need a link to Mala's potatoe collections...I can't find mine Thanks!

//I know lots of people (mostly boys, lol!) who really don't care if the ship is there or not. They aren't militantly anti-ship, nor are they pro-ship. They're just non-ship.//

me too Kari...my good friend (a guy) sees it but doesn't really care...I think he pays attention only cause I do and hes a sweetie (and knows I love it...)

(((SG1Happy))) Glad to have you back!

//Isn't *that* what got us in this mess in the first place?????????? //

lol waterfall, so true
        Lisa's got a boyfriend!! Lisa's got a boyfriend!! LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          Spoiler Threads

Spoiler:
          We don't know very much. Kerry is at Jack's house and Jack is cooking on the grill. She's inside apparently making a salad and collecting things to set the table. She hasn't been around long enough to know where he keeps everything. He supposedly asked her to keep the news of their involvement quiet. She later says that she thinks they're good together. I get the impression the relationship is established, but relatively recent. Kerry realizes he's holding back and not all that invested emotionally. She's not particularly upset or bitter. She just wants out before she gets hurt. That's the kind of break-up that happens early in a relationship. There's no clear indication how physical it is. They don't even touch in either scene we know about.
          It will be ...
          Spoiler:

interesting to see how Kerry comes to realize this. Is it something that she sees between Jack and Sam after Sam's visit or did she already suspect something was up between them? She must see it is hopeless for her if she is ready to give up so easily. Plus it sounds like Jack is ok with their relationship ending, a good sign she did the right thing before she got too much involved.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Baal_babe1
            wow i just came on again and found out my mom's name is on the shipper medal go mom, ok random moment over.
            You're related to somebody in this thread? Who is it? There's so many names!!

Comment

:*
              I am still worried about us making too much of Threads as there appears to be an awful lot going on. I hope we get what we are asking for, as it would be wonderful and I think we deserve it; because we true shippers are the most loyal and polite section of the SG1 fan base. If we do not rely too much on getting what we want in Threads then if it happens we can all celebrate. But I feel we may not get a resolution in this episode but hopefully in the episodes that follow it. That is why I am anxious for some information on the last few episodes. The trouble is I do not seam to be able to trust TPTB any more after the debacle.

Well I am off to Spain for a week tomorrow the 28th August I will miss you all very much. I imagine I will have lots of post to catch up on when I get back. Lets hope we have some news that will brighten up my day.
              Such as
              Sam and Jack finally make it to his cabin with the intension od having that talk. Jack asks Sam why she could not marry . Sam replies that she realized that was only ever second best. She had finally come to her senses, to marry would be a lie to herself, he was the safe bet and she would be selling herself short.Jack was the only one for her, he was not a safe bet. allot about Jack was a mystery,but he is the only one who can make her happy. Jack tells Sam that he has loved her since she walked into the briefing room on that first mission together and that he would have supported her if she married although it would have killed him inside because he loves her so much. The talk then very quickly turns into the most romantic sexy ending to a series we all could ask for
              Isis
              Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Threads spoilers below.

Originally posted by Rogue
                It will be ...
                Spoiler:

interesting to see how Kerry comes to realize this. Is it something that she sees between Jack and Sam after Sam's visit or did she already suspect something was up between them? She must see it is hopeless for her if she is ready to give up so easily. Plus it sounds like Jack is ok with their relationship ending, a good sign she did the right thing before she got too much involved.
                Spoiler:
                Jack barely reacts to her ending it. He doesn't protest or make any attempt to keep her. He doesn't even disagree with her reasons and admits he considered retiring. Kerry's no threat to anything but turning UST into RST.
                Last edited by auralan; 27 August 2004, 09:54 AM. Reason: fixing spoiler tags ... again

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                  Threads spoilers below.

Spoiler:
                  Jack barely reacts to her ending it. He doesn't protest or make any attempt to keep her. He doesn't even disagree with her reasons and admits he considered retiring. Kerry's no threat to anything but turning UST into RST.
                  I agree.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
                    :*

Well I am off to Spain for a week tomorrow the 28th August I will miss you all very much. I imagine I will have lots of post to catch up on when I get back. Lets hope we have some news that will brighten up my day.
                    Such as
                    Sam and Jack finally make it to his cabin with the intension od having that talk. Jack asks Sam why she could not marry . Sam replies that she realized that was only ever second best. She had finally come to her senses, to marry would be a lie to herself, he was the safe bet and she would be selling herself short.Jack was the only one for her, he was not a safe bet. allot about Jack was a mystery,but he is the only one who can make her happy. Jack tells Sam that he has loved her since she walked into the briefing room on that first mission together and that he would have supported her if she married although it would have killed him inside because he loves her so much. The talk then very quickly turns into the most romantic sexy ending to a series we all could ask for
                    This would be great...if only *sigh*.
                    Have a great holiday.
                    sigpic

Comment

a lot of us have been visiting the SJ Alternative Therapy Chat room
                      True, true ... and it's been loads of fun.

Estelle xxx
                      Abu: This is a woman?
                      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                        True, true ... and it's been loads of fun.

Estelle xxx
                        And a massive time-sink. I'm really supposed to be working!

Also, if anybody needs an invite, just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          HE agreed eh? Wanna get him over to GW so that I at least have another male shipper around. I'm startin' to feel all overwhelmed by these pretty ladies in this thread.

HE, eh? Got yourself a guy friend have we, "sis"? I'd say there's lots of brotherly teasing potential here.

alas, he's not a shipper, just starting to like Stargate.

Wait a sec...you're complaining about being surronded by us girls?

aren't brothers just supposed to threaten when some guy hurts their sister? lol

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

MG's got a girlfriend! MG's got a girlfriend!

see? two can play at this game <bg>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Oh bite your tongue woman!! We know that Jack has a big honkin'.........gun!!!!
                              We do? What did you see that I don't?!

He has a nice chest too, don't ya think?

Estelle xxx
                              Abu: This is a woman?
                              O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                              O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                              Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                              Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                              Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                              Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                If only there were more men like him...
                                If only.........

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X