This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    i love the look on his face when he gets her to shoot the rope in that jaffa episode (what episode is that again?). he's so proud of her, and it really shows when he gets to promote her. i love that <sigh>
    The look on HER face is classic in the episode too. That wide, beaming, 'did you see what I just did' smile when she turns back to look at him.

LOVE those moments.

Comment

Hey everybody *waves*

Just checking in the afternoon

Hope everybody is o.k

speak to you later

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
      honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

I watched a few of Catysg1's shippy vids yesterday, and rewatched a few vids that I haven't seen lately that I've always liked, and, WOW, you video makers sure do a great job. I know editing has a lot to do with the feel of the video (and you all do a terrific job of editing), but when you look at them, you just know that Sam and Jack belong together. So, now I am not only hoping for a shippy resolution to Sam and Jack for the sake of the TV show, but for the prospect of all the new shippy vids that could have a happy ending without the need for excessive editing.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

As I said in the chat room last night....I'm not getting ANY SG1 DVDs until I know how it turns out..asked my parents for Alias S1 and 2 for my Birthday instead. Well, partially cause I've never seen the first couple seasons...but still..It'll be this tme next year before I'm in the market for more DVDs (since I'll be a broke grad strudent trying to live on a tiny stipend) and well, we'll just see how I'm feeling.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
            LOL ive noticed daniel in between as well, during the lost city
            Spoiler:
            when he came in jacks place i was shouting "YES DANIEL YOU ARE INTERUPTING SOMETHING COME BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS LOL" dont get me wrong i love daniel to bits its just funny he's either in between them or coming in on an important conversation

Yeah ..He is always there ..whatever they do ..he's the shot too either in the middle or the close background ..and I don't want him as chaperrone when sam and Jack kiss for the first time that' all ..I know that Jack and him are buddies ...but please can we keep Sam and Jack a litttle more private from Daniel next time . Would be nice for a change.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
              Hey everybody *waves*

Hope everybody is o.k

speak to you later

Leanne
              hey Leanne *waves back*

i must say i love yur sig!!!
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                I watched a few of Catysg1's shippy vids yesterday, and rewatched a few vids that I haven't seen lately that I've always liked, and, WOW, you video makers sure do a great job. I know editing has a lot to do with the feel of the video (and you all do a terrific job of editing), but when you look at them, you just know that Sam and Jack belong together. So, now I am not only hoping for a shippy resolution to Sam and Jack for the sake of the TV show, but for the prospect of all the new shippy vids that could have a happy ending without the need for excessive editing.

Yes ..it's true blueiris ..a Sam and Jack scene could be edited different ways..and it is important to bring the right portion into the video ..so that it goes well with the feel of the song ..it's not difficult to do but it demands some thinking ..about what you want to achieve and at the end it's all worth it .

Now ..after all those videos I made I trully believe as well that Sam and Jack are meant to be together ..it's obvious ..their love for each other is so strong even if they can't really really show it to each other yet other than hugs and when the day comes the TV screen will melt ..cuz it's very powefull stuff

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                  Hey everybody *waves*

Hope everybody is o.k

speak to you later

Leanne

Yes Leanne ..4 days and 1 day until I can post some screencaps and a little video from the UK lowdown tomorrow ...can't wait to do that for my shipper family

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Thank you Rogue

I believe 100 % in the Sam and Jack story ..It's beautiful and makes me realized a lot...... that TPTB is gonna end up with them together ..but it will be in a sci-fi plot ..with Mobius ...like perhaps the post I wrote just before ..Sci-fi and romance intertwinned together ..no soap opera ...just romance with Sci fi ...I still hope for the fish invite , SMILES (very important) and the together fun aspect of their relationship after the kiss while they go through the puddle

Thank you Rogue

caty
                    Have you tried making a video with Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses? The song is kind of long, but would make a great video.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora
                      Aww Caty!! Gorgeous vid once more!! I loved the extra long Grace kiss and the Grace conversation fit perfectly in it! Really great! Also loved what you did to the 'Fire and Water' Hug! Gorgeous!! Great choice of scenes!

LOL! Loved what you wrote in the end! YES! Send Pete to Edora! The only right thing to do! Not forgetting to send Ba'al after him!

*Hugs* and Thanks again!

Steffi ~ A Shipper on mission

Steff

I knew you would love it and yeah the Grace talk was great to fit that part of the song Loved making that video for you Steff and well ....why not.... let's send Ba'al after Spudboy too he could do some good mashed spuds for all of the shipper family mind you not sure if I would eat that though ...could be a bit hard to digest!!!!!

See you in the lost world forum

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Have you tried making a video with Sweet Child of Mine by Guns n Roses? The song is kind of long, but would make a great video.

Sweet child of mine by guns n Roses ..noted ..I love Guns n Roses ..will listen to it tonight if I can get it

caty

Comment

Sweet child of mine by guns n Roses ..noted ..I love Guns n Roses ..will listen to it tonight if I can get it

caty

guns n roses are sooo cool!

i thought november rain was a good song for sam and jack then i remembered their music vid for it and i changed my mind lol
                          Carolyn

Comment

caty
                            cathy what do youuse for your videos?

and are youusing the big 350 meg Xvid videos or do you cap yourself?

cuz its taking forever to cap thevideos...but i have s1 and 8 done.

I'll be on aim in a minute...i'll try anyway...work is rough here today

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I was thinking more along the lines of an off-world base.

Sally
                              Someone has to populate the universe - why not Sam and Jack!! They could get that Alpha or Beta base off and running (and possibly hot and steamy).
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                guns n roses are sooo cool!

i thought november rain was a good song for sam and jack then i remembered their music vid for it and i changed my mind lol
                                i'm claiming don't cry and november rain ok caty? you can have sweet child and theothers

Comment

Working...
                                X