X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    *blinks*

*blinks*

*bli.... slaps head* Hey, this could work!

Sam kicks Patrick Duffy out and tells him to return to Pam!

After Sam's had an affair with everyone, but still thinks Janet's the baby's dadom, she goes on a quest to get to her true love -JACK, JACK, JAAAACK! Teal'c and Janet return, with Janet eyeing Sam's stomach carefully. Teal'c gets jealous, so gets Daniel to help 'handle' the situation. Sam has a test to find out for sure who the father is, and it reveals it's Orlin's. Orlin returns to claim his child, but the moment he sees Daniel -who still hasn't 'handled' the situation- reascends him and wisks him away to 'Ancients Fantasy Island'. Teal'c gets jealous and goes to Jack to 'handle' the situation. When Jack sees Sam, who's 14 months pregnant -but is still very slim- sparks fly and they jump each other. Teal'c gets jealous and goes to Janet to 'handle' the situation. Janet retests Sam and finds out Jack's the baby's real father, but that Sam's not the real mother. It's discovered that Thor had an affair with Orlin -which is of no importance to the story, but is put in for shock value. After retesting again, the baby is actually revealed to really be Janet's and Teal'c's, mistakenly put into Sam when they were at the mall together. Sam finally has the baby, after 11 days of labor -with extreme pain but makeup and hair are perfect- and the baby's handed to the proud parents. Sam and Jack, after seeing T and J so happy, decide to have one or ten of their own. They have to get married first -because Jabob visits and says knocking up his daughter without marrying her is kinda, like, icky. During the wedding ceremony, Orlin and Daniel return to watch the happy event. Daniel's pregnant, but doesn't want anyone to know yet. Teal'c suspicions it and gets jealous, and goes to Selmac to 'handle' the situation....

Sally
    Oh my Sally! You have lost it---or maybe found it, the lost story that is. The one that explains everything we've been seeing lately. Where have you gotten these wonderful spoilers??? I do so miss the TEAM (and Jack ) and our fav couple Sam and Jack. Maybe we're living in the AU, certainly feels like it.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Shiplets,

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for a week in Hawaii. I haven't read all your posts yet from the last couple of days, so I'm not sure if anybody else came up with another gift idea, but we don't have enough money to give Joe M. a Shipper Town poster, SoCal Commune mousepad and a cookie mug. Now we can wait a week and then see if we have enough money when I get back (which I think we will from comments I've gotten). Or we can drop something and make the order tonight. Are we in a rush or do we want to give many gifts?

Also, we have a limit of 300 characters for a message to go with the gift. I'll be on later today, after my packing is underway (I'm always a terrible last-minuter). Please talk amongst yourselves. But if you think you've come to a strong decision email or PM me.

ship sistah

p.s. I've heard there is a fic with Sam and Jack frolicking in Maui-- does anybody have a link? This could be cool to read while I'm there!
      Have a wonderful vacation in Hawaii ship sistah....never been there but would love to! Thanks for all your hard work.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

My thoughts on Covenent
        Spoiler:

I felt soooooo bad for Jack...he couldn't have been colder to Sam about her knowing the dude from The Nanny. And I know this episode was actually filmed before The Spud Show, Affinity. Actually ruined the rest of the story for me because I was feeling so bad for Jack. Didn't like Sam's red sports car---totally out of line. Missed Teal'c. Daniel, I agree with other comments made recently, what's up with him and his pout fact? I really miss the team. And I really miss Sam and Jack...the little smiles and courtesies. Yes, I even miss the UST. Bring it back, please. I won't complain about it anymore.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hi ship sistah! You probably don't know me but I've asked over at AIM how to get one of these shipper shirts you are making and they told me to simply contact you. I'd love to have a black T-shirt with 'JM's shipper commune' written in small white letters on the back of it. They said you couldn't make black shirts just yet, but if you can and when you're back from your holidays, please tell me.

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            OY...no I hadn't seen this yet...so thanks for the heads up

So I will go and read it and let you know my thoughts about it....Yes I know you are al waiting on the edges of your chair
            *lol* Tame, of course we are waiting (impatiently!!!) for your opinion, how could we not?!

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Covenant
              Spoiler:

I've got an off-topic question for ya guys, it's about that Asgard DNA used in Covenant. What I don't get is, if this was just the body of an Asgard (not a host to an Asgard brain), why was he acting afraid when he was brought into the room with the reporters? If he has feelings and thoughts etc. wouldn't that make the Asgards as bad as the Goaul'd?

Estelle *slightly confused*

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                Covenant
                Spoiler:

I've got an off-topic question for ya guys, it's about that Asgard DNA used in Covenant. What I don't get is, if this was just the body of an Asgard (not a host to an Asgard brain), why was he acting afraid when he was brought into the room with the reporters? If he has feelings and thoughts etc. wouldn't that make the Asgards as bad as the Goaul'd?

Estelle *slightly confused*
                Covenent spoilers
                Spoiler:
                I'm not sure the clone was reacting to the reporters I think he just didn't have anything there...a blank slate. Maybe all the flash bulbs from the cameras were hurting his eyes....
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Covenent spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm not sure the clone was reacting to the reporters I think he just didn't have anything there...a blank slate. Maybe all the flash bulbs from the cameras were hurting his eyes....
                  LOL. True. I think I may have interpreted too much into it.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Not sure what I think. It could be good, if they pick a good season two scenario. Supposedly, it's a 'missing ep' or a follow up to an ep of that season. I can't find the original spoilers for this -there's more out there about this, besides GW's main page- but I do think it's got possibilities. As for this not having ship in it because of the season it's in... there's been S/J ship from the first ep, so there should be ship in this movie!

Sally
                    Maybe it will be hot and heavy in ship and action and get an R rating. Do some things that they can't on TV.

Maybe give us a reason season 3 and 4 were so shippy.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      Spoiler:
                      I looked for a ring too but the hand looked bare. Sam could have had the 'brilliant' industrialist and settled for the spud.
                      Poor Jack looked a bit dispeptic.

Spoiler:
                      I'll relook but I think I saw the ring glow in the sun when they go off the building at the beginning with Daniel...
                      I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
                      I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Not sure what I think. It could be good, if they pick a good season two scenario. Supposedly, it's a 'missing ep' or a follow up to an ep of that season. I can't find the original spoilers for this -there's more out there about this, besides GW's main page- but I do think it's got possibilities. As for this not having ship in it because of the season it's in... there's been S/J ship from the first ep, so there should be ship in this movie!

Sally
                        It would definitely have one good consequence; no one would have heard of , or seen him for that matter. So yes, I could do with some more UST (almost typed RST, the irony!).

Estelle xxx

Comment

Zoser I hope I'am wrong but I will be very surprised if we see anything Hot and Heavy in terms of Ship.TPTB cannot even let Sam and Jack finnish an Adult conversation and if it takes place in Season 2 the most will get is a Hug.I still do not get why they want to go back to Season 2.I think it's best we stop trying to figure out TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            I still do not get why they want to go back to Season 2.I think it's best we stop trying to figure out TPTB.
                            ROTFLMAO! Too funny, but I think I can't help myself.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                              lol well if the truth b told u'll probably find that ill join u in the gutter occasionally especially wid RDA in my sights lol
                              You should see how X-rated I can get when thinking about Sam and Janet (hey, Janet's droolable too )

I hate how every guy seems to drool a lot over Sam but Janet kinda got lost in the shuffle of being drooled over. I happen to think Janet was a pretty character esp. when her hair was down and not tied up in a pony tail. I think Danny and Janet should've gotten together. But alas, they never will because the stupid PTB that brought us stalker-Pit are the same ones that killed off a very good (and beautiful) doctor for the sake of money. In my paranoid mind Teryl probably spoke up about the ScheissPit plot as well and they fired her because she didn't have as much tenure on the show as AT and RDA.

Comment

Spoilers Season 7 & 8: some Affinity, but mostly Covenant and a dash of Sacrifices and Chimera.

Spoiler:
                                Since Covenant was supposed to air prior to Affinity, I didn't expect to see the ring. I'm not sure we will see Sam wear it on duty anyway. I hope she doesn't.

I liked Jack's little dig at Sam about her knowing Alec Colson and I liked Sam getting a bit defensive with him about that. Some angst there. Is Jack getting a little sensitive about all of Sam's male acquaintances now? Sam was pretty much her usual self in this episode: competent, professional and compassionate.
                                The red Mustang convertible? I figured it was just a rental car. It was a little upscale for an Air Force personnel rental, but maybe she and Daniel were going out on the town later? They usually use AT's car, the silver Volvo, for Sam's personal car.
                                About Sam wondering how everyone was getting her cell phone number - what if it turned out to be from Pete somehow? Doubtful, I know, but I like the thought.

A personal gripe: I felt that RDA's heartburn/indigestion scene was unnecessary. I normally find his quirky behavior and ad-libs entertaining and somewhat endearing, but this one distracted me from AT's dialogue. If it had been a more lighthearted scene, it would have worked. Instead I found it irritating. It was similar to the finger in the ear at the start of the elevator scene in Chimera. IMO both behaviors made Jack look like a bit of a doofus in the situation where RDA used them.

On to Sacrifices: the previews show a quick shot of Sam looking...worried? concerned? upset? and the rest is all Teal'c heavy. Wonder if DDL is really in this episode as he mentioned in the GW interview or if he confused it with the episode Endgame which is the sequel episode to Affinity? I guess we'll know next Friday.

One more thing: Happy Birthday Amanda!
                                Last edited by Elfinwood; 28 August 2004, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X