This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Yes ..if there was supposed to be a kiss in the lost city although she was going out with Pete at the time ...I'm sure it's because they want to finish it with sam and Jack together ....I still wish that the engine room scene should have had something more like a hug ...or a touch ...that was wrong not to do that ....
    but I think a kiss is not enough..we need to see them doing things together ...like walking in a park or whatever...and lots of smiles and touches please...TPTB.
    And where is Cassandra ?!!Huhhh would be nice to see a scene with Cassandra , Sam and Jack. nearly like a happy family
    caty
    I always kinda hoped Cassie's happy family would be with Janet & Daniel....*sigh*
    Either way, we should have seen her in Heroes.

You're right about a hug or a touch in TLC...and the smiles & touches in whatever episode they get together. But I want it to start with a fishing acceptance...it just seems like they've spent so much time building that particular side of the arc, that it would be a pity not to finish it. Sam & Jack have to go fishing. At which point, there will be lots of smiles & touches & kisses.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      There were also a lot of people for those pairings though. Unlike Stargate, the fans were much more evenly divided.

on another note, I think I'm being sucked in by Teyla/Shepard ship....nnnnooooooo!!!! I'm starting to love watching those two interact and look at the behind the scenes photos...crap! I said I wasn't gonna do this...

//I think it's amazing how many fans have been driven to the web in horror and/or looking for solace about the Sam/Pit debacle. what a huge, honkin mistake this all has been.//

yup, you'd think this would TELL TPTB something...wake up and smell the dead rotting fish you handed us...
      ROFL, dead rotting fish! That's putting it a bit nicely, don't you think? Oh, that's right, PG forum! LOL.

As for Teyla/Sheppard, I think I could go there but I'm kind of wary about shipping for Atlantis. I've been thinking about making some Atlantis vids of late but I just can't decide where to go with them. Listened to a bit of Keith Urban and dloaded a few songs for consideration (I'd tell you which ones but stupid iTunes won't open at the moment, oy). Found some pretty good video fodder there. I've got a few ahead of you and I hope to get some of those done this weekend! Then I can actually thinking about taking more requests.

To everyone who has a request in, no, I haven't forgotten them LOL. Just had to do a few others that were in the planning stages before I could get to them but hopefully that will be a weekend project for me! Thanks for being patient!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        I don't watch Alias, I don't watch Alias, I don't watch Alias, I don't watch Alias, I don't watch Alias....anyway, what's the big deal here, Tame....just don't watch it! I know, I know. Forgive me once again. It would be like me not watching Stargate....NOT going to happen!
        You don't have to watch Alias, but someone should MAKE TPTB watch. If they did, they might get the idea of how to write effective 'ship.
        Major Kawalsky
        I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
        U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser

It use to be we had off world villian (Ba'al, Ree'tou, Replicators) to give us nightmares. Now we have Potato head. If TPTB have run out of ideas maybe they should work on getting Jack and Sam in a happy place (Together) and end it.
          Good point Yep, Ptui is the stuff that dreams are made of...nightmares that is!

Comment

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! I DON'T BECAUSE SO MANY HAVE DELUREKED THAT THIS POST WOULD BE PAGES LONG IF I TRIED TO NAME YOU ALL!!!!

GRAB SOME FOOD, DRINK, AND COOKIES FROM THE SHIPPER TOWN BAR, GRILL, AND BAKERY!!!!

THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST POST IN AWHILE!!!! I DON'T POST MUCH ANYMORE SINCE I DON'T TRUST GW MUCH ANYMORE SINCE THEIR "ISSUES."

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
              I have looked on the cast list for Sacrifices on Gateworld and DDL is not mentioned, but he is also not on the list for Threads so it may not mean anything. I hope they do not bring into the sacrifices story as that will be another episode I do not want to watch.
              Not sure if the following is classed as spoilers but(Highlight and read)
              I hate to be pessimistic but I really hope we are not reading and seeing too much in the spoilers for Threads. With their track record we could be setting ourselves up for a big let down (I hope not) but reading the spoilers there doesn’t appear to time for Sam and Jack to get together in this episode.Hope they are not just trying to placate us. There does not appear to be any information about any of the episodes following it, they may be hanging back until they see if there is going to be a season 9, although I should imagine filming would be nearly completed, as there are to be only 20 episodes this season. Do not think I could cope with another season of UST or even a season without RDA. I think allot of us shippers are hanging on by a thread yet TPTB do not appear to appreciate that we are trying to support them through thick and thin. I am really hoping they will deliver, I think they need some women on their writing team and before anyone brings it up I am not being sexist but I think a woman could bring a different perspective

Most of the reviews I have read about that episode which shall not be named appear to be very negative from all sections of SG1 fans and yet the poll on Gateworld tells us that a good majority voted it a good episode not sure where those people are. The two reviewers on Gateworld were not happy infact i think it is the worst review I have seen, what were TPTB thinking of, they should have listend to AT. I do not realy want to say this but i still think they would have change direction maybe if a relative had not been involved, especially after all the negative feedback they must have got from the previous episode which shall not be named

Well after that I am still trying to think positive and being hopefull that a wonderful romantic sexy ending will be our reward.
              Well, Isis, I think you are exactly right. I know that I personally am only hanging by a thread. Just when I thought I had gotten over Chernobyl, we get this. Honestly, if not for the Threads spoilers I wouldn't be here and quite frankly, I'm not even sure I trust the spoilers. You're right, we could be setting ourselves up for a fall. And I'm tired of falling! Roller coasters make me a bit sick (okay, so they make me a lot sick) and I want to get off!

Comment

Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl
                http://harrys-place.de/accidentally/links.htm

I don't know how else to do this since I am computer challenged but I just watched this video and it makes me SMILE . Hope you'll be able to link off it if you so desire. So good! Thanks a bunch. I don't even know who to congratulate, is it you CoffeeGirl? If you need a pick-me-up give it a try.
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Originally Posted by CoffeeGirl
                  http://harrys-place.de/accidentally/links.htm

I don't know how else to do this since I am computer challenged but I just watched this video and it makes me SMILE . Hope you'll be able to link off it if you so desire. So good! Thanks a bunch. I don't even know who to congratulate, is it you CoffeeGirl? If you need a pick-me-up give it a try.
                  Coffeegirl and Lena did it. It's really great, isn't it?!?!

Estelle xxx
                  Abu: This is a woman?
                  O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                  O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                  Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                  Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                  Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                  Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    MajKawalsky, did hot dog guy hand Ptui his hot dog though? cause if he didn't...<g>
                    <LtLisa is dancing and chanting around her tent at the Ptui is a Chimera campground>
                    Unfortunately, he does. But be of good cheer.
                    Spoiler:
                    The main tenet of the "Pete as Chimera" theory is that he doesn't interact with the main characters. Any interaction with non-speaking characters can be resonably attributed to Sam's subconscious/hallucination/alien influence.
                    Major Kawalsky
                    I've clawed my way from Mature to Fodder! WOOHOO!
                    U.S. Stargate Command

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                      i totally agree with you once again.
                      season finale next week for TRU CALLING looks sad isn't jack creepy,
                      as for alias i can't wait for new season to start even though i did hear rumours you might not want to hear

wynterxx
                      Gads I'm not sure I want to know what rumors you're talking about with Alias. I'm a happy camper with that show right now (even though I know that Season 3 is lurking ahead of me) and I don't want to be unhappy. If they screw up S4 at least I don't have that much invested in it so far. I've only been watching it for a few weeks and while I'm hooked, I haven't been hooked for 8 years like Stargate so I don't think I'll be as disappointed. At least I hope not. Hubs will probably be more disappointed though because he has been watching for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        I always kinda hoped Cassie's happy family would be with Janet & Daniel....*sigh*
                        Either way, we should have seen her in Heroes.

You're right about a hug or a touch in TLC...and the smiles & touches in whatever episode they get together. But I want it to start with a fishing acceptance...it just seems like they've spent so much time building that particular side of the arc, that it would be a pity not to finish it. Sam & Jack have to go fishing. At which point, there will be lots of smiles & touches & kisses.
                        I liked the idea of Janet and Daniel getting together as well. Damn PTB!!!! Why'd they have to kill off a good character?!?!?! In my paranoid mind, TPTB probably let Teryl go cuz maybe she also sided with us shippers, you know the fans with "issues."

I wish they'd bring her back. I don't care how contrived it would be to do so, just bring her back! *done ranting*

Not to mention Teryl/Janet was thunkable, esp. in behind the scenes pics where she has her hair down. Janet could've stabbed me with her needles anytime. LOL!!!!!!

But at least I still have Sam for thunking purposes, but having both Sam AND Janet for thunking would've been way better. Double the thunk, double the fun!!!!

Comment

Marimba; Just watched the behind the scenes slow motion clip from TLC and I can't believe what I've been missing out on.

Estelle
                          Abu: This is a woman?
                          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

but I think a kiss is not enough..we need to see them doing things together ...like walking in a park or whatever...and lots of smiles and touches please...TPTB.

caty
                            Personally, Caty, I want a scene like the scene we got with Syd and Vaughn...frame on toes mingling then slowly pan up over covers and they're laying there smiling at each other-awww! My little shippy heart went pitter-pat! I'd love to see that with Sam and Jack. Don't need the full love scene but I'd love to see Sam and Jack in bed smiling at each other afterwards!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                              Marimba; Just watched the behind the scenes slow motion clip from TLC and I can't believe what I've been missing out on.

Estelle
                              LOL! Well, you can thank Token for that one! Beautiful isn't it? I could stare at it for hours...

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                I liked the idea of Janet and Daniel getting together as well. Damn PTB!!!! Why'd they have to kill off a good character?!?!?! In my paranoid mind, TPTB probably let Teryl go cuz maybe she also sided with us shippers, you know the fans with "issues."
                                I wish they'd bring her back. I don't care how contrived it would be to do so, just bring her back! *done ranting*
                                Not to mention Teryl/Janet was thunkable, esp. in behind the scenes pics where she has her hair down. Janet could've stabbed me with her needles anytime. LOL!!!!!!
                                But at least I still have Sam for thunking purposes, but having both Sam AND Janet for thunking would've been way better. Double the thunk, double the fun!!!!
                                I can't complain about having too few thunkable people in the show, there's Jack, Daniel, Teal'c, Jonas, Major Davis, and so forth. But that's for a different thread...
                                I'd like an AU Janet. And in her universe, Sam & Jack are happily married. See, and then AU Janet can tell our Sam & Jack what an amazing couple they make, and that if Jack was to retire, it would be totally worth it to be with Sam.

Comment

Working...
                                X