Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since I haven't seen anyone playing in the gutter I shall have to post a couple a pics of our man before getting back to work .. Le sigh..... tryin out my french there

HiYa Jack

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Le sexy.....

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So intense

Comment

and just so FINE

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
            does anyone know where i can get a pic of the gekko corp. sign that they show at the end of each SG ep?
            Here you go Jules:

Comment

le gorgeous!
              oh,pardon my french! LoL

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Is that man hot or What?????

Deffinately WHAT and a whole lot of it since he's hotter than hot.

le manifuque!!!!

Comment

Ladies....can I *Use* that word here ....Just wishin' I was practicing my french with jack

Comment

love the sig mishy mo! that's my fav ep.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                      Here you go Jules:

Thanks Jacksbabe!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

So any one up for the WHATNESS idea????

Comment

boy those crickets are chirping loudly tonight....*where are all the gutter gals this evening, siler wonders.... could use some colonel with her captain tonight* more jack for me.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            boy those crickets are chirping loudly tonight....*where are all the gutter gals this evening, siler wonders.... could use some colonel with her captain tonight* more jack for me.
                            Not so fast, Siler! Can't be stealin' Jack and keeping him all to yourself when another Indiana girl needs to worship him too! Share with me....please?
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Tame has been very good beta! She finished her review of my latest fic. And I am finished posting it to my website. It is the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love. The link is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id4.html

Warning: Major Shippiness and NC-17!!

For those of you that don't like NC-17 I apologize. I haven't had time to do an R rated version!

Please give feedback! Good, bad or indifferent! It's all helpful in future development of stories!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Tame has been very good beta! She finished her review of my latest fic. And I am finished posting it to my website. It is the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love. The link is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id4.html

Warning: Major Shippiness and NC-17!!

For those of you that don't like NC-17 I apologize. I haven't had time to do an R rated version!

Please give feedback! Good, bad or indifferent! It's all helpful in future development of stories!!
                                For those of you that like suffering Jack AND a bit of the wink wink...this series May be for you....nudge nudge

Comment

Working...
                                X