This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Hon, if Jack every fell into the gutter, I don't think he'd be making it out quite so easily...!!!
    *flashback to that scene in The Mummy Returns when Anuksunamun gets devoured by the scarabs... *
    Did you not notice the signs of panting and look of desperation on his face? He's been trying to get up that ladder for days !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
      Jack scratches his head, not believing what he just heard down in the gutter LOL

ooooh, what a nice pose.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Jack to Daniel: "Did you know there's a place in cyberspace ... where they literally drool and thunk over me?"

Daniel to Jack: " .... D'you think I can ever have the popularity you have Jack?"

sorry to DJ lovers for that one (I like him too honest)

good one! yeah, i like danny too. they're just so different.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

"Jacksbabe, you can call me on my private line later honey .... I'm at work at the moment ....."

Well I can dream can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
            wow! i never thought ppl would like it so much!
            i wonder what else i can come up with...
            here's a little something i made. i hope i didn't already post this!
            SPOILER TO NEW ORDER

>
            S
            >
            P
            >
            O
            >
            I
            >
            L
            >
            E
            >
            R
            >

when i saw that pic i just had to edit it somehow! and when amanda said in the lowdown "shouldn't there be a cake" it was like ka-ching!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

OMG! LoL! *dream* is right!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                good one! yeah, i like danny too. they're just so different.
                Danny's so sweet. Jack's so hot!

Here in lies the difference!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

couldn't of said it better suekay!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

There are no spoiler tidbits herein, but I just have to say that I was
                    loving Jack O'Neill last night in "LockDown." RDA had sooooo many lines
                    compared to his normal fare lately, and he did different, funny little
                    attitude inflections -- almost whining -- when talking with the "kids."

I still adore Jack after all these years.

He is delightful, delicious, delectable, and delovely!!

and definitely deserving of our thunkable desire.

"Can one desire too much of a good thing?" -- Shakespeare

Not in this gutter, one can't. LOL

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                    appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                    full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                    in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      Hon, if Jack every fell into the gutter, I don't think he'd be making it out quite so easily...!!!
                      *flashback to that scene in The Mummy Returns when Anuksunamun gets devoured by the scarabs... *
                      he wont if i have anything to do with it. at least not with his bdus

Comment

Jack to Daniel: "Did you know there's a place in cyberspace ... where they literally drool and thunk over me?"

Daniel to Jack: " .... D'you think I can ever have the popularity you have Jack?"

sorry to DJ lovers for that one (I like him too honest)

*stands up and claps aloud* *remembers show MST3K* we only hope he visits the GGG shrine of RDA

Comment

In response to my post yesterday...

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Hands in pockets was not exactly where my thoughts were headed!
                          Originally posted by sgt.siler
                          it was a minor thought at best. we were just trying to remain PG of course. it wasn't the thought of hands in pockets.....it was how close they........

oh my look at the time
                          Um, LADIES -- you're talking to a hussy extraordinaire, here. Of course
                          you weren't thinking of the "pockets" per se. Certainly the hand placement
                          is the key factor, and thoughts of further hand movement, etc.

When I mention pockets and water droplets and such, it's all with a nod and
                          a wink. You're in the Gutter, FCOL!! No need to explain the thoughts
                          running wild in your head regarding RDA, since many of us have thoughts
                          headed in the same direction. LOL

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            *follows oz to shallow end and sits like school girl listening to the story teller in kindergarden. she hears all that oz has to say and takes it in. she is convinced that the shallow end is the only place to be where all her friends are and where she finds a sense of belonging. where her mind can run free like a wild stallion.*

in PG of course......
                            Whew! Siler! That was close. I'm glad I rescued you from going too
                            DEEP and RESPECTABLE.

Shallow is the hot spot. Shallow is where thoughts of Jack run wild --
                            talk about your "stallions" -- aaaaaaccccckkkkkkkk!

The way I'm thinking, I'm headed for a heart attack. Haven't used those
                            paddles in awhile, but thinking of RDA this season as Jack, looking so
                            sexy and being so *hot* as the man in charge, well, all I can say is

CLEAR!!!!

[** OzGirl defibs **]

I need some fans in these gutter waters to cool off...

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
                              In response to my post yesterday...

Um, LADIES -- you're talking to a hussy extraordinaire, here. Of course
                              you weren't thinking of the "pockets" per se. Certainly the hand placement
                              is the key factor, and thoughts of further hand movement, etc.

When I mention pockets and water droplets and such, it's all with a nod and
                              a wink. You're in the Gutter, FCOL!! No need to explain the thoughts
                              running wild in your head regarding RDA, since many of us have thoughts
                              headed in the same direction. LOL
                              ladies? there's that word again. how gracious of you oz. of course our thoughts were not of "pocket" or "hands" .....or even pants hand movement oz?! *grabs papers nearby to fan self with* we're just helping out the new gals, of course. trying to stear them in the right direction. my mother always said that i was a bad influence

Comment

bad influence??? what are you kidding?????

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Working...
                                X