This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Do we get to do the bronzing? I volunteer! (and I want the upper half, ya know ABOVE the knees)
    *raised eyebrow* What sort of "half" is that?? (answer: MY kind of half!! ).

Comment

Wow! You ladies are making me blush this morning with thoughts of fire hoses, guns, bronzing, scantily clad body, kisses, time limits. I think my hair is red now. It is exremely warm right now and I definitely could use a thunk fan or possibly a thunk cold compress at this moment. Personally I think silvering would be better than bronzing, it would look soooooo nice with his hair.

Since you *ladies* have me worked up in a lather, and yes I would rather it be RDA in a lather, and changed my hair color I thought I needed an example of that bod we are lusting after.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Wow! You ladies are making me blush this morning with thoughts of fire hoses, guns, bronzing, scantily clad body, kisses, time limits. I think my hair is red now. It is exremely warm right now and I definitely could use a thunk fan or possibly a thunk cold compress at this moment. Personally I think silvering would be better than bronzing, it would look soooooo nice with his hair.

Since you *ladies* have me worked up in a lather, and yes I would rather it be RDA in a lather, and changed my hair color I thought I needed an example of that bod we are lusting after.

Oh poor Jack! He definitely needs my help right now. (I won't even mention the first place my eyes went on this pic-It was above the knees! )
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Seven
          Nah! He is just offering his jaw up for some kisses from you
          Thank you. I like that idea much better.

That must be his other gun he is offering up and with a smile.

sigpic

Comment

Oh poor Jack! He definitely needs my help right now. (I won't even mention the first place my eyes went on this pic-It was above the knees! )
            Tasha you don't have to tell us, we know where your eyes went, exactly the place my eyes went when I saw the picture. After all we are gutter gals drooling in the shallow end. Wait, we're talking about his chest right?

I guess I should give the back side equal exposure.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah,that is a nice wristwatch isn't it *snort*

Seriously gals,we shouldn't sneak up on him like that.He's always been very willing to show off his....gun .We just have to ask....
              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                I'm going to try these links again. I hope they work better this time.
                For those of you who liked Ernest Pratt from Legend.
                http://www.2and2.net/index.php?i=vie...s/ernest-2.jpg

Thanks again Dipsofjazz
                Love Legend! I bought this photo last weekend at Gatecon. It's the only one from Legend I saw.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Okay, I know I haven't been here in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time but I can't keep up with just the shippers these days!! Just popped on to say, is it just me, or is that man more GORGEOUS than EVER this season???!!!!

Personally, I think he should be bronzed...
                  No it is not just you. Definitely he is looking very hot and gorgeous this season.
                  sigpic

Comment

*snort* uh-huh.....

Yeah, nice wristwatch...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      *snort* uh-huh.....

Yeah, nice wristwatch...
                      Okay, you guys, I was looking at his wristwatch....really, I was. (No one believes me, do they? sigh...)
                      Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Okay, you guys, I was looking at his wristwatch....really, I was. (No one believes me, do they? sigh...)
                        Yes, well wristwatch was definately the LAST thing on my mind with that pic!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Yes, well wristwatch was definately the LAST thing on my mind with that pic!!!!
                          Well, if you start at the wristwatch and go down at an angle to the right...see, I was just doing some geometry. Jack's very "geometric".
                          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                            *SIGHS*

Hmmmmm, I'm thinking.

OK, THAT'S my wish~~ the sun on his skin, the rain on his face *hehehe, or whereever , the wind in his hair. Mayhap the GutterFairy can grant me that? *looks imploringly in Mala's direction*
                            The Gutter Fairy has a few minutes today and is in wish-granting mode:

the sun on his skin

Last edited by Mala50; 27 July 2004, 04:51 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

the rain on his face *hehehe, or whereever
                              No rain, but how about WET?? oh Susan... (or Tame or Oz - aka those lusty, loose, lickin' lasses ) :

sigpic

Comment

the wind in his hair....
                                OK, now some wind... Wind I can do (sort of...) :

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X