This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Ahh, I don't know if you've been up-dated yet but in case you haven't, J.Mallozzi left a post #721 at the shipper thread. I think it's page 37-38 Very interesting!! Plus he probably checked in here too!

Sg-1Poz
    That is really, really cool. If that doesn't prove that The Powers (specifically him) go on this site regularly, nothing else will.

So... what's with the rest of the pics on Gateworld? They look like some crime-fighting couple in the pic after the *gulp* proposal. What's that about? I'm kinda confused. This ep seems like it's gonna have three different plots (almost like Chimera). I don't mind multiple plots, because the show is pretty good at pulling them off - I was just wondering what the deal is. Was it like "Marry me, Sam," and she was like, "[insert answer of choice], however we have to go kick some butt, first," or what?

Sorry. I guess that was my lame attempt at bringing some levity to the convo. Pete's a good guy, and I think most of that is because the actor is so nice, as well. If he was a jerk, I think Pete might come off as a jerk, as well. Anywho, maybe JMallozzi (sp?) is right, and we shouldn't all jump to conclusions. Maybe he won't die, but maybe they won't get married either.

A girl can hope, can't she?

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
      Play nice folks. [snip] But please, don't start having a go at people because they have that viewpoint. That's not fair, not nice, and not the way to have an adult discussion.
      Thank you for the gentle reminder. Sometimes folks get so passionate that they forget.
      sigpic

Comment

Pete is way better for Sam than Jack. HAHAHAHHA I said it!!!! Blasphemy eh!!!!?? MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA
        Lt. Ford to Dr Zelenka: "Is this some sort of payback for me beating up guys like you in high school?"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Hot Zone

Dr. Beckett: "...Mom...I miss you terribly...*breaks down*...I can't do this!"
        - Stargate Atlantis: Season One - Letters from Pegasus

Sen. Kinsey: "Do you trust this man?"
        Col. Jack O'Neill: "...No..."
        Mayboune: *shrugs*
        - Stargate SG-1 - Chain Reaction

Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis I love science fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
          I don't want Sam and Pete to get married, as I feel it would mess with the show, but I'm seeing the good side of it: Shippers blowing their tops

Congratulations, you crazy shippers have completely driven away any part of me that used to like Sam/Jack ship. Pete all the way!!! *runs off to find Shadow to launch a Pete campaign bigger than SciFi's Atlantis advertising*
          LOL Sign me up for that one!

Ace

Edit: Just to be clear I meant sign me up for Teal'c's Pete campaign and not this one. No offense
          Last edited by Ace; 13 July 2004, 05:47 PM.
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            I've decided to send a letter to the Production/Writing staff, and I would like to attach a petition of names.
            If your really serious about it, everyone should take the time to write their own letters. As someone menioned, petitions never work for various reasons. Besides that, simply slapping your name onto someone else's letter gives the impression you don't really care that much since you're too lazy to write your own.

That said, good luck.
            Heh heh. Op-u-lence.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              Play nice folks. Regardless of whether someone's viewpoint agrees with your's or not, you should still treat them with respect - the same respect you would expect your views to be treated with.

Remember we have a rule here - no negative personal comments about other posters/cast/crew. That includes groups of people too OK?

There is nothing in the opening post of this thread to restrict the discussion to just those that are anti-pete. If you're pro-pete you're just as entitled to be in this thread and put your view point across.

By all means disagree with someone's viewpoint if you want - that's what a forum is for.

But please, don't start having a go at people because they have that viewpoint. That's not fair, not nice, and not the way to have an adult discussion.
              Thanks for that reminder..... I hope it is read by those who are posting here
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi!
                Count me in, please!!!
                Stephanie/16/Austria

EmilyAuriele

Comment

I've added everybody to the petition who has stated they want added.

Mr Malozzi. Thankyou for taking thetime to post at the Jack/Sam ship thread. You've went a long way to calming the fans' fears. Don't worry - this Gater will be watching season eight!!!

Suz

(40 names so far!) not bad for a day or so!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Basie
                    If your really serious about it, everyone should take the time to write their own letters.

I do both! Individual letters may be better, but I don't think it hurts to do both of them.

Comment

Mr Malozzi. Thankyou for taking thetime to post at the Jack/Sam ship thread. You've went a long way to calming the fans' fears. Don't worry - this Gater will be watching season eight!!!

Suz

Did you put my name ? Thank you

caty

Comment

Count me in too!

Sonia Palomar Marquez (20) Madrid (Spain)

SNY

Comment

Hi, can you put my name on the list
                          thanks
                          carter_oneill

Comment

Suz

Hey Suz, Can we read this petition? It may intice shippers to de-lurk and sign it. I'd prefer to read how you'll be wording it before signing on to it. Nothing against you but I'd read a contract with my mother before signing it Thanks.

SG-1Poz

Comment

Hey. Everybody including myself is happy that Daniel Jackson is back on the show. It was fan campaigning that got him back on the show. If you support this petition, then post. I f you don't, then do what you'd do with TPTB, and keep quiet!
                              Not "everybody" is happy that DJ is back, cause I'm not. (I wouldn't have minded if it hadn't cost us Jonas, who I liked much better.)

However, TPTB at SG only seem interested in the opinions of *certain* fan groups, not all of us. In my view, they don't give a tinkers darn if the shippers are happy or not.

Just MO.

- Mary :-)
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I would love for Jack and Sam to be together....but alas that is only to be in fanfic.

After watching the Pete scenes in New Order and peeking at the "Affinity" pictures...Jack and Sam are forever over.

I'm still wondering if I can handle that. I guess I will know after the episode airs.

Actually I'm really irritated about it! Considering they really led us on for all of these years.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X