Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post
    I believe that MGM has picked the show up to tape, as for what channel will air it, is still up in the air!
    Originally posted by Ronja View Post
    As long as they don't pitch it to FOX I'm happy!!
    At least if it was FOX both Canada & US would get it!
    Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Ah, a little late to the party but.....Happy Birthday, Aeryn/Vala!!!

On another note, check out SciFi.com. They're now accepting votes for "Most Heroic Moment" and Vala's sacrifice in "Beachhead" is a choice

Oh, and there are a bunch of Vala pics from "Bad Guys" on the Gateworld main page....a little outtake one too

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

A.
        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
          Nope, it's from "Dog With Two Bones" episode of Farscape - season 3 finale episode.
          Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
          Yes. I suppose it's the kind of pic the costume department takes to make sure to remember as much detail for another scene as possible. Just like this one for "The Choice":

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3..._costume17.jpg
          Oh I see thanks guys

I might watch some of the Eurovision contest tonight - it's not nearly as much fun as it used to be. Especially, as our alternative radio station used to do their own very snarky and hilarious commentary that you could listen to while it was broadcasted on TV. Albeit, they stopped three years ago.

And I doubt there'll be any Lordi tomorrow. *sigh*

A.
          No true true... only gonna watch it cos there's nothing better on tv. And well atleast Lordi will perform on stage today

Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
          Got a funny selfmade cinema-voucher from my brother!! So I think I have to watch "Pirates of the Caribbean 3" with him ! Also got some money from my parents! It helps me to buy a notebook!!
          Cool I can't wait to see Pirates It's gonna be great me thinks! I got lots of money for my bday too.. spent most of it on my computer And saving for a new dig camera.

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
          At least if it was FOX both Canada & US would get it!
          Eh? Does Fox air in both US and Canada at the same time? Cos otherwise they could just show it on another channel could they not?

Either way my point is that it wouldn't stay on for more then 2 eps anyway if Fox got it *hates Fox*

Comment

The POTC 3 trailer looks very promising.

Oh. My. God. I'm still trying to get over the Ukranian Eurovision entry.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
              Oh, and there are a bunch of Vala pics from "Bad Guys" on the Gateworld main page....a little outtake one too

-Stef
              Thanks for the heads up! Claudia takes every opportunity to practice yoga!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post

-Stef
                Thanks!! Will check it... Love that episode (as well )

Comment

A.
                  It was awful, wasn't it?? And I still now the melody of this song

My favs were Serbia, Romania or Hungary! I'm a bit disappointed about our (the German) place
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Serbia deserved their win. I rooted for Bulgaria and Moldova. I really like Bowie, so Sweden wasn't bad either - even if they were Glam extra lite.

A.

Comment

Serbia deserved their win. I rooted for Bulgaria and Moldova. I really like Bowie, so Sweden wasn't bad either - even if they were Glam extra lite.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...uran/GALS2.jpg

A.
                      Awesome pic! Take all the make-up goop off and they're all so pretty. They're pretty with it on too, but this is real pretty...

And thanks, Stef, I am so going to vote!

Oh, and on a completely random note...

I work in a butcher shop (gross, I know, but it's a cool job). Anyway, I had to move a big bit of meat, like 20kg or something, and I lifted it up from where it was hanging and my boss goes "Go muscles!". I just started giggling!
                      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                        Awesome pic! Take all the make-up goop off and they're all so pretty. They're pretty with it on too, but this is real pretty...
                        They are!

Oh, and on a completely random note...

I work in a butcher shop (gross, I know, but it's a cool job). Anyway, I had to move a big bit of meat, like 20kg or something, and I lifted it up from where it was hanging and my boss goes "Go muscles!". I just started giggling!
                        It's little things like this that make life fun.

Smiley by zuz.

A.

Comment

The POTC 3 trailer looks very promising.

A.
                          I didn't see the Eurovision this year and my friend told me my country didn't win anyway... I don't care, i didn't like the song

Comment

Go muscles

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X