• Show
Clear All

YaY!!! Gimme, gimme, gimme .

Comment

Comment

Leather!!!! YUMMMAAAY!!!!

Comment

Vala: What are you doing in here?
          EDaniel: Attempting to figure out why my Sugar Plum is mad at me.
          Vala: She didn't say?
          EDaniel: What she said made no sense. She gave me permission to have Wendy for my babe toy then when I took her for my babe toy she got pissed off and kicked me out of our room.
          Vala: There must be more to it than that. EDSam likes Wendy. *grabs tea, ponders*

Comment

*Knock, knock *

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              *Knock, knock *

Vala: Hello, Teggy. *kisses*

Comment

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Vala: Hello, Teggy. *kisses*

Hey luv, how are you? Missed me? I would miss me if I were you .

Comment

Spoiler:

Hey luv, how are you? Missed me? I would miss me if I were you .

Vala: Of course I missed you, sexy. *kisses*

EDSam: (on intercom) We're doing a system wide reboot. Everyone stand by.

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: Of course I missed you, sexy. *kisses*

EDSam: (on intercom) We're doing a system wide reboot. Everyone stand by.

***Giggle *** Did Vala push the button again? She does that you know . Reboot away .

Comment

Spoiler:

***Giggle *** Did Vala push the button again? She does that you know . Reboot away .
                      EDSam: (on intercom) We're back.

Vala: Thank you, Sam. Uhm...why are you pissed at Snuggly Wuggly here? He says you approved him taking Wendy for his babe toy.
                      EDSam: (on intercom) As his Christmas present...it's not Christmas yet.
                      EDaniel: Then you shouldn't have told me I could have her until Christmas if you didn't want me to have her before then.
                      EDSam: (on intercom) Pfft. *cuts com*

Comment

Spoiler:
                        EDSam: (on intercom) We're back.

Vala: Thank you, Sam. Uhm...why are you pissed at Snuggly Wuggly here? He says you approved him taking Wendy for his babe toy.
                        EDSam: (on intercom) As his Christmas present...it's not Christmas yet.
                        EDaniel: Then you shouldn't have told me I could have her until Christmas if you didn't want me to have her before then.
                        EDSam: (on intercom) Pfft. *cuts com*

***Using Kleenex on my lill nose ***

Wendy as a babe toy? Now that I gotta see . Hear that Vala, do you want to be my babe toy?

Comment

Vala: So...are you going to apologize to EDSam for being a pig?
                          EDaniel: No. It's not my fault that she didn't specify when I could have my Christmas gift.
                          Vala: I think it was implied though...Christmas gift...do not open before Christmas...
                          EDaniel: *blinks* And they celebrate Christmas in July...so I actually opened my gift late.
                          Vala: You're stretching there, don't you think?

Comment

Or maybe you just opened it even earlier?

Trouble in paradise my dears? I thought I'd pop by, sorry I haven't been around in a while! So how are we all?
                            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Spoiler:

Vala: So...are you going to apologize to EDSam for being a pig?
                              EDaniel: No. It's not my fault that she didn't specify when I could have my Christmas gift.
                              Vala: I think it was implied though...Christmas gift...do not open before Christmas...
                              EDaniel: *blinks* And they celebrate Christmas in July...so I actually opened my gift late.
                              Vala: You're stretching there, don't you think?

If anyone needs a place to stay...let me know . My bed is big enough .

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                                Or maybe you just opened it even earlier?

Trouble in paradise my dears? I thought I'd pop by, sorry I haven't been around in a while! So how are we all?

Vala: I am doing quite well. I am up for a promotion. *smiles*
                                EDaniel: *mocking* I'm up for a promotion.
                                Vala: You are only jealous because you are not. *sticks out tongue*

Comment

Working...
                                X