Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Yup, in her interview for The SciFi World she said that it's nice to have a nice "brother" around You can both read and LISTEN to the interview
    Claudia obviously doesn't have brothers. Although, ocassionally it is nice to have brothers...they're good at beating up people who pick on you...but then they pick on you as well.
    *says the youngest and only girl in a family of four siblings
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
      oh my, thank you! *hihi* how was that? they smashed Crichton and Aeryn always together, let them bumb into eachother and such *hehe*
      I guess I so more Mitchell/Vala shipper...it seems so familier^^
      besides Vala would probably sleep with everyboody (and fall for Sam *rotfl*)
      I prefer Vala/Teal'c myself. I've already seen the chemistry as a romantic lead couple that Ben and Claudia have. I'm eager to see them do something else. I'm sure they're both loving not being a "romantic couple" on SG1. I know I am.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

oh my goodness! nicy!
        hanks for the pic. hey did Black actually ever had short hair?
        Not really short, but much shorter in A Country Practice series (1994). BTW, why are you calling her Black and not Claudia?
        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

oh my goodness! nicy!
          hanks for the pic. hey did Black actually ever had short hair?
          Yes

Ooops...sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
            BTW, why are you calling her Black and not Claudia?
            why should I?
            I call people what I feel like, sometimes only "CB" then "Claudia" then "Black" then "Claudia Black" mostly I want to write the last name (I'm not that comfotable with the first name...jsut get use to it because it seems everybody does it) and yeah I know I'm weird

@vala
            *lol* the first pic *hihi*

OMG no, I think i like her better with long hair. more to play with...
            Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

oh my, thank you! *hihi* how was that? they smashed Crichton and Aeryn always together, let them bumb into eachother and such *hehe*
              I guess I so more Mitchell/Vala shipper...it seems so familier^^
              besides Vala would probably sleep with everyboody (and fall for Sam *rotfl*)
              That made me laugh!

Wow the CB with short hair. What movie or TV show were they from?
              I reject your reality and substitute my own!
              Spoiler:

Comment

hey I'm entertaining! cool^^

I just realized I don't have much Black pics..mmmh... dammit not even got a pic site.. I'm not a good fan *lol*
                Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

So, has anyone seen Claud in Xena? I was looking at her bio yesterday and it dawned on me that my mum owns all but half a season of Xena. And so I got to see Claudia's episode It was really different (and it has Selmar Blair in it, tehe). But of course, knowing my luck, it's the only season on VHS rather than DVD, so I can't take screen caps. However, I found some for those of you who haven't seen it.
                  Spoiler:

They're not mine. They're from claudiablack.de
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

Fic Writers and Fic Readers! Join us for a unique opportunity to read tales of your favorite female Stargate characters! Together in one story, in one ficathon!

Our premiere theme is "The Great Exchange", where one Stargate leading lady finds herself in cahoots with another leading lady from the opposite series. Have you ever wondered how much butt Teyla or Weir could kick with either Sam or Vala on their side? Well, here's your chance to find out!

Join The Women of the Gates ficathon today!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                      So, has anyone seen Claud in Xena? I was looking at her bio yesterday and it dawned on me that my mum owns all but half a season of Xena. And so I got to see Claudia's episode It was really different (and it has Selmar Blair in it, tehe). But of course, knowing my luck, it's the only season on VHS rather than DVD, so I can't take screen caps. However, I found some for those of you who haven't seen it.
                      Spoiler:

I saw the ep and I like it, although I'm not a fan of the series, it's the only episode of Xena I saw

Comment

Spoiler:

Here some more http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/..._xena_caps.htm
                        I also saw the episode...it's an...OK episode

Comment

Yeah, I'm not usually a Xena watcher either. But I was like "what the hell, Claud's in it"
                          Last edited by Spacegirlnz; 27 September 2006, 12:08 AM.
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, I'm not usually a Xena watcher either. But I was like "what they hell, Claud's in it"
                            Exactly!

Comment

claudia black rocks! i love her, she has refreshed sg-1 since she came (along with ben browder) and am glad she has stayed for season 10!
                              three's a crowd...
                              ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                              And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_Black
                                claudia black rocks! i love her, she has refreshed sg-1 since she came (along with ben browder) and am glad she has stayed for season 10!
                                Agree! Vala rules in season 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X