Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts





    Comment






      Comment


        Comment




          Comment


            Thanks Alot about here Singing I just got a Great idea ....

            Comment




              Comment


                Okay...this one gets me...

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  There's definitely something special about b/w photos
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                  StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    Yeah, Vala really must have expected to be burned again.

                    Thanks for all the great caps!

                    A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      Oh yeah!! So true!
                      And thanks for all the lovely pics
                      Spoiler:

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ValaMalduran View Post
                        Yeah, Vala really must have expected to be burned again.

                        Thanks for all the great caps!

                        A.
                        Originally posted by Aeryn/Vala View Post
                        Oh yeah!! So true!
                        And thanks for all the lovely pics
                        Thanks! And I got the multi-quote thing-y to work!

                        Cool.

                        Comment


                          Bumping it into page 1:

                          T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                          StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                          Comment


                            Just a little tidbit. Tim Guinee (Tomin) guest starred in last night's CSI: Las Vegas ep "Double-Cross", playing a priest. Great acting!




                            A.
                            Last edited by ValaMalduran; October 20, 2006, 04:39 PM.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Runciter View Post
                              We love you Morena you're the perfect Vala's daughter but you're 7 years younger than Claudia. Mmm I think she would love that about Morena's age comment.
                              LOl! yep, I bet she'll appreciate it.


                              She was so nervous and so she never did that again at a con! She likes to sing!
                              well maybe someday...who knows. How was the reaction of the fans?.
                              runciter, that was the first con I attended. The reaction of the fans? While she sang, you could have heard a pin drop, and then when she was finished, the place went insane. Ben was on afterwards and he was most gracious towards her and the fan response--they of course go crazy for him too.

                              Still, tough act to follow.

                              I have the Coleman Smith CD--I like it but I think the track Claudia sings doesn't do her voice justice. Good, yes, but I thought the song she sang in Burbank showed her range a little better. Of course, the song she sang in Burbank was also more "serious". The one on the CD is more playful (maybe it's the Aeryn side and the Vala side difference )

                              It was wonderful; I wish I could hear her sing it again.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by esoap524 View Post
                                I thought the song she sang in Burbank showed her range a little better. Of course, the song she sang in Burbank was also more "serious". The one on the CD is more playful (maybe it's the Aeryn side and the Vala side difference )

                                It was wonderful; I wish I could hear her sing it again.
                                Mmm after you have told me about that song and her voice (even if she was a little nervous) in Burbank I would like to hear that song, If I don't hear it soon I think I'm going to die. Please Claudia can you sing it for us again?.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X