Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vala Mal Doran/Claudia Black WOW Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
    OH! That pic is from that con that I saw the video of on youtube. It was so funny. *squee* Did you take that pic yourself? It's awesome!
    Yeah... back in my "second row seats" days. I have more, too....



    Comment


      I'll watch the rest of the vids later... gotta get my butt in the shower now. But I leave you with these (that my friend, Rich, took):





      Claudia Black: Storyteller!

      Comment


        Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
        Yeah... back in my "second row seats" days. I have more, too....



        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


        StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

        Comment


          LOL sorry guys just ignore my pleading post back there. I was just fustrated with the program as I just got it and expected it to be user friendly. I got on line and found some tutorial so I just going to learn and hopfully understand it through trial and error. It wont happen over night but it will happen, sorry again for bing a drama queen.

          PS, great pic guy's, and I love those stocking Claudia's wearing very sexy.
          sigpic

          Comment


            There are new promos for CoT and The Quest pt.1 at Stargate Project.

            Including this great one that DEM posted in the Vala/Sam thread:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=308

            A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

            Comment


              Originally posted by ValaMalduran
              There are new promos for CoT and The Quest pt.1 at Stargate Project.

              Including this great one that DEM posted in the Vala/Sam thread:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=308

              A.
              Thanks for the info! You can have one of these as a reward:

              Comment


                I was looking this website and I found this pic about the next chapter, The Quest Part2. Is this a huge SPOILER about Vala and Daniel?, I think that they wouldn't have to show that kind of things especially without warning us.

                Comment


                  uh the convention photos are nice!

                  got a bit inspired
                  Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Runciter
                    I was looking this website and I found this pic about the next chapter, The Quest Part2. Is this a huge SPOILER about Vala and Daniel?, I think that they wouldn't have to show that kind of things especially without warning us.

                    If you have seen AOL's vignette for The Quest pt. 1, this particular scene is in the preview for pt. 2 at the end of vignette...
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders


                    StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ValaMalduran
                      There are new promos for CoT and The Quest pt.1 at Stargate Project.

                      Including this great one that DEM posted in the Vala/Sam thread:
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=308

                      A.
                      Wow! thank you. Claudia looks fantastic!!!

                      http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...l10/1009_6.jpg (spoiler)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Farscapefan
                        If you have seen AOL's vignette for The Quest pt. 1, this particular scene is in the preview for pt. 2 at the end of vignette...
                        I haven't seen nothing about Part 2, that's the reason why I'm very angry right now. I've seen this pic twice today in two different websites without warning.
                        Some websites don't pay attention for some kind of users or visiters, they think that everybody can see the same thing, and that's not true.
                        Last edited by Runciter; September 28, 2006, 12:45 PM.

                        Comment


                          clickable thumbs
                          Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                          Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                          If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                          "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

                          Comment


                            Nice icon, Orovingwen!


                            Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            Thanks for the info! You can have one of these as a reward:

                            She's got a really infectious laugh.


                            A.
                            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              Thanks for the info! You can have one of these as a reward:

                              actually see that right now, "I have a question for Claudia, too" *lol*
                              Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                              Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                              If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                              "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Runciter
                                I haven't seen nothing about Part 2, that's the reason why I'm very angry right now. I've seen this pic twice today in two different websites without warning.
                                Some websites don't pay attention for some kind of users or visiters, they think that everybody can see the same thing, and that's not true.
                                Well, it is the page for pt. 2, a future episode.

                                I suppose they assume that if you visit it, you are aware that it will contain spoilers whether they be pics or details about story and casting.

                                A.
                                VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X