Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farscapefan
    Page 2 AGAIN???
    Sorry... I never know when my threads drop off the first page, 'cause I access them via "my controls" RL keeps me pretty busy, so I often don't have time to get into all of my threads either.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
      Sorry... I never know when my threads drop off the first page, 'cause I access them via "my controls" RL keeps me pretty busy, so I often don't have time to get into all of my threads either.

Ohh she looks so pretty in this one.

Admiral Q O I really like the Vala sam one.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor

I hear ya Neelan. I just don't have time to post a thank you everytime someone posts a new image. It's not that I don't appreciate you all posting/sharing your images I just don't have time to thank everyone each and every time you post an image. I have limited time during work to access the net.

I do appreciate EVERYONE for sharing their images with all of us. THANK YOU!
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Here's some cap from The Quest

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Behind the Scenes - 200th episode special...

Spoiler:
            Isn't this when Claudia mentions that she and Amanda (as Sam and Vala) were going to kiss?
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              Isn't this when Claudia mentions that she and Amanda (as Sam and Vala) were going to kiss?
              Probably I'm going to re-watch the special tonight.
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Does anybody know where Aeryn/Vala disappeared and when, more or less, she's gonna be back?
                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                  Does anybody know where Aeryn/Vala disappeared and when, more or less, she's gonna be back?
                  Yeah I was thinking the same thing hav'nt seen her around for a while, may be she's busy, hope she's ok. Lets try shouting through cyber space may be she might hear us.

Aeryn/Vala WHERE ARE YOU, WE'RE MISSING YOU HERE
                  Last edited by travis; 26 September 2006, 03:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aeryn/Vala is doing an internship for her studies. She's working at an archeological dig. She should be back this weekened.

My internship

A.
                    VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

*sneaking in*

I love Claudia Black but I must admit I fall for her in Season 9 and now after seeing her in diffrent roles AND that I'm watching currently farscape (4 seasons in a marathon! nearly done *cry*) I am so lost. she is so gerat and I can't wait to get back to sg-1 to see her there *haven't seen any of season 10*

apropos farcape: some caps here
                      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                        *sneaking in*

I love Claudia Black but I must admit I fall for her in Season 9 and now after seeing her in diffrent roles AND that I'm watching currently farscape (4 seasons in a marathon! nearly done *cry*) I am so lost. she is so gerat and I can't wait to get back to sg-1 to see her there *haven't seen any of season 10*

Hello Orovingwen!

Great choice of caps.

A.
                        VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen
                          *sneaking in*

She sure is something special. LOVE those caps... and that tag. It's one of my faves.

Comment

@Vala
                            thanks good to have squee-threads^^

@Neelan
                            yeah that scene is so sweet. And actually a very eary in their relationship (jeez that is a drama!) so cute together. I hat to cap that.
                            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              BTS, 200th ep special...

Spoiler:
                              Me like

Comment

something for the eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X