Sam Carter/Jack O'Neill Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    I think most of us only have two this time. We've had more friends join the party for S3.
    That's okay then I can step in if anyone is struggling, I'll be on the back up team
    sigpic
    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
      Is Dom one of those reasons?
      No, not really, it's just one of the episodes that always makes me smile when I am sad, and also Teryl spoke so much about it at Oz comic con this year and how it was one of her favourite episodes
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
        No, not really, it's just one of the episodes that always makes me smile when I am sad, and also Teryl spoke so much about it at Oz comic con this year and how it was one of her favourite episodes
        Okay then. I'm glad you got the episode then. I already know what episode I want for Season 4.
        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
          Okay then. I'm glad you got the episode then. I already know what episode I want for Season 4.
          I think we may need to do some drawing out of the hat for season 4, everyone is going to want D and C and WOO lol
          sigpic

Comment

I think we may need to do some drawing out of the hat for season 4, everyone is going to want D and C and WOO lol
            I'm doing my best to get as many Tok'ra episodes as I can.
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Does anyone want to donate me another ep, I only have 2 reviews to do this time
              Well, just because you don't have the "official" review for an episode, there is no reason why you can't post your own review as well, I'm sure no one here would mind! We all love our Sam/Jack discussions!

Comment

I can see BtS being quite popular too. In fact season 4 has quite a lot of shippy moments. I'd be happy with The Serpents Venom, I love Jack grabbing Sam by the legs and dragging her out from under the mine and the lights on the mine turning green always cracks me up.

Sam 'Green's good right?
                Daniel - No, bad.
                Sam - How bad?
                Daniel - Very very bad.
                Sam - Dad!

And Red Sky, Jack's face when Sam tells him he's right. His grin, and he turns to Hammond and points to himself, 'I was right,' he's so pleased with himself bless him.
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                  Done.
                  Lol. I like Rules of Engagement. it's one of my favorite episodes from season 3.

Comment

The only season 4 eps I don't like are Crossroads, The First Ones, Point of No Return, and Absolute Power. And they still have some good canon info in most of them, but I just think they're a bit boring to (re)watch. The rest all have varying degrees of obvious ship in 'em if I'm not mistaken.

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    Well, just because you don't have the "official" review for an episode, there is no reason why you can't post your own review as well, I'm sure no one here would mind! We all love our Sam/Jack discussions!
                    Yeah, I thought that was the original plan too? To have everyone rewatch and give their opinion, with at least one appointed person doing the official review to make sure every ep would be done...
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Or open Divide and Conquer to everyone just once so whoever wants to do a review could post his/hers (we'll have a multitude!), seeing as it's such a significant episode!
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                        Or open Divide and Conquer to everyone just once so whoever wants to do a review could post his/hers (we'll have a multitude!), seeing as it's such a significant episode!
                        I don't write reviews, but I enjoy reading all of yours, so I think this is an excellent idea

Comment

Give me Exodus, 2010 and Double Jeopardy for season four.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            Give me Exodus, 2010 and Double Jeopardy for season four.
                            I don't think we're supposed to be picking episodes for season 4 yet! Although I guess you could always volunteer to make the rewatch schedule (thought that was a different person every season?) and reserve those eps for yourself...
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                              I don't think we're supposed to be picking episodes for season 4 yet! Although I guess you could always volunteer to make the rewatch schedule (thought that was a different person every season?) and reserve those eps for yourself...
                              SGSuzi will be handling Season 4. I don't recommend calling dibs now, before we've even started Season 3. It'll be difficult for people to remember by the time we actually get to arranging Season 4, which will happen in the fall. I say we wait until the official schedule is posted for volunteers before we start claiming episodes, especially as Season 4 is particularly near and dear to so many of us.

Comment

Blame me and sparky for that. I meant I wasn't too bothered about DaC or WoO because there are others I like too. Didn't intend to sound like I was calling dibs or anything.

Is it bad ive got One Direction playing on my phone and it reminds me of Jack - 'More than this' sounds like Jack's feelings during the phase
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X