Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JessM View Post
    Aww... writer's block? I have a fic I'm working on or trying to work on anyway, but sometimes it's hard to get in the writing mood.

Plus haven't been in such a great mood the past two days myself... RL issues relating to my accident and then they're giving me cr*p over at the "IGN Michael Shanks Interview" thread because I dared mention I was surprised he forgot Sam's name and I also speculated that I thought he and AT weren't as close as they used to be.

Boy I didn't know there were so many "love every single little thing about MS or else" people out there... but they came at me in full force with pitchforks blazing. *sigh* I am so glad this place is so friendly! *HUGS* for everyone

Hey Jess - I've read what has been going on in that thread - maybe this will make you feel a little better

MS & AT: What!?!

AT: Folks say we don't like each other because of some things said in our interviews over the years

MS: Really?

AT & MS: We give up some people in fandom will never be happy.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

AT: But were still friends - right Michael

MS: Yeah

Comment

I loved your pics and caps tsaxlady!!

Comment

Aww... writer's block? I have a fic I'm working on or trying to work on anyway, but sometimes it's hard to get in the writing mood.

Plus haven't been in such a great mood the past two days myself... RL issues relating to my accident and then they're giving me cr*p over at the "IGN Michael Shanks Interview" thread because I dared mention I was surprised he forgot Sam's name and I also speculated that I thought he and AT weren't as close as they used to be.

Boy I didn't know there were so many "love every single little thing about MS or else" people out there... but they came at me in full force with pitchforks blazing. *sigh* I am so glad this place is so friendly! *HUGS* for everyone
          Well I'm in the writing mood...I just don't know where to go or how to end it...I've been soo busy the last few days I really haven't had time to work on it, so I don't know if it's gonna get finished for Christmas or not

Yeah I read that interview too I was shocked...I mean common...it's been 10 years. You'd think he'd remember the name of a main character

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Girl View Post
            ((((Jess)))) Wow! They flamed you for that?? That's so sad; and it is really strange that he would forget Sam's name.
            Thanks Gate Girl Yeah there were a lot of diehard MS fans in there who took it that I and others insulted him and they let loose on us. But I did get some support from a few of the people there, so I was glad for that.

Yeah it struck me a bit funny. A lot of people have told me it isn't a big deal - that they forget people's names all the time, even those close to them (I really don't and I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I really don't very often...maybe my memory is much better than it should be, lol ). But I guess I just wasn't expecting it.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
              LOL - good one Jess - I saw Carmen at SL last summer and he and AT did a panel together - at one point Carmen said he felt Sam and Daniel should have hooked up
              Thanks! Awww, that is so sweet. I remember he said the same thing when he was interviewed in an issue of the Stargate magazine. I gave him a collection of drabbles at the Creation Con in NJ as a little gift of appreciation.

Comment

(((tsaxlady))) Thanks so much, the caps and pics really cheered me up!! Wish I could green ya but GW says I must spread it around first.

But still, THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Col.SamanthaCarter View Post
                  Well I'm in the writing mood...I just don't know where to go or how to end it...I've been soo busy the last few days I really haven't had time to work on it, so I don't know if it's gonna get finished for Christmas or not

Yeah I read that interview too I was shocked...I mean common...it's been 10 years. You'd think he'd remember the name of a main character
                  I know how you feel... that's happened to me a lot. In fact one of my betas (more of an alpha/beta I suppose, lol) pretty much dropped off the face of the earth and I'm really stuck on a chapter of one of my fics. If you need some help let us know and I'm sure one or more of us can help.

Yeah it did take me by surprise... and not the good kind.

Oh well, another little thing to cheer us all up... I'm not sure if I'll be around tomorrow, so thought I'd post this today. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

I know how you feel... that's happened to me a lot. In fact one of my betas (more of an alpha/beta I suppose, lol) pretty much dropped off the face of the earth and I'm really stuck on a chapter of one of my fics. If you need some help let us know and I'm sure one or more of us can help.

Oh well, another little thing to cheer us all up... I'm not sure if I'll be around tomorrow, so thought I'd post this today. Hope you enjoy!

That's a really cute card, Jess, I love it!
                    46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                    sigpic
                    Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

(((tsaxlady))) Thanks so much, the caps and pics really cheered me up!! Wish I could green ya but GW says I must spread it around first.

But still, THANKS!
                      Your welcome I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Comment

Thanks I'm going to work on it some tonight and hopefully I'll make some headway, if not then I'll let ya know

This is OT, but what's everyone doing for Christmas? I had Christmas tonight with my parents and my grandparents (on my dad's side). Tomorrow we're having Christmas at my other grandparents. Then on Monday I'll be at my boyfriends LOL I've got my days soo messed up...I keep thinking Christmas is tomorrow

Comment

Here's a pic to bump up the thread....Daniel looks like he's glaring at someone...
                          http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...TAR%5F303.html

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. I am! I got engaged this morning!!

Comment

Cogratulations!!!!

Comment

Thank You!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!! *throws streamers and other things that look pretty* WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! That is so exciting - you go girl!!
                                Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X