No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Daniel Jackson Ship/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww that would be cute!! Can't have enough cute smilies!!!
    Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

we like smilies
      sigpic

Comment

Okay here they are! Not really the greatest but it was hard to do Sam's glasses lol

Comment

Ooohhhhhhh i like
          sigpic

Comment

smilies make us smile... ok, ya lame...
            Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
              Okay here they are! Not really the greatest but it was hard to do Sam's glasses lol

They're adorable

Comment

Thanks Guys! Well got some Moebius 1 caps all done and thought I'd post some of them. So here we go!

Comment

Comment

*sigh* they are so cute

Comment

Great caps Geek Love of the best kind I really love the Daniel/SAm friendship in those episodes. I love that they where again good friends right away and that Daniel wasn't going to let them freeze her out The matching clothes and glass where just too cute. I know there not matching matching but there the same kind of style. You get what I mean [hopefully]. I love that they both have crap jobs and own up to it right away to each other I could go on and on about them in that episode. (It's one of my favorite episodes ) but I won't.

I know you guys most likely talked about this before (if it's for real) but I read that in an interview, when asked who he could see as a good match for Sam, Carmen Argenziano [Jacob] stated that he favoured a Daniel/Sam pairing in the series, his exact words were "I like Daniel Jackson. I felt that Daniel would have been the right choice because Daniel is well educated, is intelligent, gentlemanly and he was everything that I envisioned that my daughter would end up with."

So I was wondering what you guys think about that? I'm a Jack/Sam shipper at heart but I also enjoy the idea of Sam and Daniel. I think they'd make a really good pairing for the same reasons their best friends. Plus man do they ever look good together I could go into detail into my reasoning but you guys already get why they make a great couple

Another question, do you guys know of any fics longer then 2 chapters that about Daniel/Sam pairing cause I've read most of the ones at fanfiction.net and here at Gateworld. Thank you for any help anyone can give me
                      Last edited by angelfire east; 29 December 2006, 11:34 PM.
                      Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Thanks! Yeah I thought they were so cute there, especially with the sorta matching outfits and all. Jack's "you two a couple?" line was great

Yup, I remember him saying that... think I read it in an interview on some site a while back, and then again in one of the Stargate magazines. I reminded him of it when I saw him at I-CON last spring and I gave him a Jacob/Tok'ra bear. He's a very sweet guy.

I thought it was kinda cool that he said that... I know what AT has said about it recently and MS as well so it's kinda a good feeling to know that we have one of the cast on our side It's cool that you're open to the idea of S/D! I don't know many Jack/Sam people who are, although many of them that I've met have been respectful and that's great.

I have some kinda long fics at my site here: http://thesciencetwins.com/fanfic/index.html

And there's some good longer ones at these sites too:
                        http://chris4short.com/stargate_side/stargate.html
                        http://www.geocities.com/tarzanskorak/stargate.html

Hope this helps!

Comment

Just wrote a quick (well quick for me lol) New Year's fic. It's up on ff.net (my pen name is Jess13) but I also have it on my LiveJournal here:

http://jessm78.livejournal.com/13030.html#cutid1

Hope you like And hope you all have a Happy New Year!

Comment

Just wrote a quick (well quick for me lol) New Year's fic. It's up on ff.net (my pen name is Jess13) but I also have it on my LiveJournal here:

http://jessm78.livejournal.com/13030.html#cutid1

Hope you like And hope you all have a Happy New Year!
                            Aww such a cute story I loved it!

Comment

Happy almost New Year!!!!

Comment

Those are great, Jess! Greened ya!

The reason I decided to pop in is to say....

Happy New Years, all ye S/Ders!!
                                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X