Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
    Until Luci is back - go to www.clintonio.com and sign up for an account. There you just make a name for the directory with you rotating signatures, and upload them from your desktop or webaddress. You are then given a link you can out in your sig instead of the link you use now.
    Thanks Skadi!! How are you today?
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Perhaps slightly offtopic - the smilies Roeskva made of Lantash/Jolinar (from Tok'ra Appreciation thread)...but it is Lantash...so not totally OT?

They're cute!
      My ships: sigpic
      (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        Nice pics! Thanks, just what I needed today
        Me too, the snow is pouring out of the sky, brrrr!

Was thinking about what we were saying about 'our gorgeous one' having a 'long face'? I don't think he has, you know? I just think he has a very high hairline. *has too much time on her hands to think about Jr*

Comment

Skadi explained it already.

But I'm still at your service medu honey.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            Skadi explained it already.

But I'm still at your service medu honey.
            Thanks sweetie! You know what I'm like, I'll probably ned it doing for me?

Comment

Just create an account and I help you with the rest via msn.

Did you get my PM with the Daniel walli?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                Just create an account and I help you with the rest via msn.
                Thanks, I need all the help I can get

Did you get my PM with the Daniel walli?
                I did, it's luffly! I saved it and sent it on to the person you did it for. Just waiting to hear back from her and will copy/post what she says on to you.

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                  Me too, the snow is pouring out of the sky, brrrr!

Was thinking about what we were saying about 'our gorgeous one' having a 'long face'? I don't think he has, you know? I just think he has a very high hairline. *has too much time on her hands to think about Jr*
                  I think it may be both? I mean both high hairline and long face?

Anyeay - he is HOT
                  sigpic
                  button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                    I think it may be both? I mean both high hairline and long face?

Anyeay - he is HOT
                    Oh, definitely! I'm still hoping and praying that he turns up at the fan party in Vancouver! 8 weeks to go woo hoo

Comment

Just reposting, even if it's not so long ago

Even if his face looks longer because he often have a high hairline, then I am sure his head is longer than normal. I checked and found some information from a couple of studies (as you know, I have NO life).
                      I read that the ratio of an average face height/width ratio is 1.2 and an average head height/width ratio is 1.5.
                      These fits amazingly well with the 'perfect' ratios for what people apparently think looks most handsome - though most women actually prefer men with somewhat broader faces than this.

Anyway - I measured the ratio for height/width for face and head for Martouf:

face height/width ratio: 1.41
                      head height/width ratio: 1.7

So both his head and face is way longer than average.

And by the way...I disagree on what looks handsome - I think Martouf/Lantash/Jr is very handsome.
                      sigpic
                      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Just reposting, even if it's not so long ago

Even if his face looks longer because he often have a high hairline, then I am sure his head is longer than normal. I checked and found some information from a couple of studies (as you know, I have NO life).
                        I read that the ratio of an average face height/width ratio is 1.2 and an average head height/width ratio is 1.5.
                        These fits amazingly well with the 'perfect' ratios for what people apparently think looks most handsome - though most women actually prefer men with somewhat broader faces than this.

Anyway - I measured the ratio for height/width for face and head for Martouf:

face height/width ratio: 1.41
                        head height/width ratio: 1.7

So both his head and face is way longer than average.

And by the way...I disagree on what looks handsome - I think Martouf/Lantash/Jr is very handsome.
                        WOW! You are my new heroine!!! And for the record, he's not just handsome, he's TOTALLY SCRUMMY-WUMPTIOUS!!! Gorgeous, adorable, utterly perfect, in other words Erm *coughs* sorry about that, I meant to say that I totally agree with you, Skadi

Comment

I just agree without saying sorry.
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree three!
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

yes, he is a hottie It's only good if fewer like men with a long face/head - then we have to share him with fewer

Skadi - that pic you posted is a great one - you can repost as often as you wish
                              sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
                              (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
                              Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

Working...
                              X