Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snurched
    sigpic
    button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
      http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff309/Skadi_tokra/OtherMovies/NDVD_273.jpg
      aaww, such a great pic! So huggable
      sigpic
      button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
        Hope you feel better soon, Sunny! And take all the meds, please?????

I can't watch Emily Rose alone either!!! And fiance gets jealous of Jr, so that pretty much makes it that I don't get to watch it Never mind, I suppose I could skip thru the scary bits and just watch Jr? It's the horrible noises Emily makes that scare me the most! That clicking noise in her throat *shivers*

Thanks Medu! I got the super drugs, so I only have two more days of them. LOVE the super drugs!

And Luci, that sig is beautiful! Can I see the full version of the pic where he's smiling and looking down?
        Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Of course you can. And thanks.

Hope that does make you feel better. *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Oh... that smile always makes me feel better!!!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

I thought that pic is perfect for a thunker family sig.

Are you feeling bit better today?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                I thought that pic is perfect for a thunker family sig.

Are you feeling bit better today?
                Not overly.... I was up most of the night hacking grossness up... which I guess is good because it means I'm getting rid of it... but throwing up isn't fun at anytime, let alone when it's green phlem.... (sorry for the imagry there...)

Here's some JR to make up for my gross talk ... LOL

Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Very sweet pics! Thanks, Sun'shyne! Hope you feel better soon!
                  sigpic
                  [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

He needs comforting!

sigpic
                    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Just reposting this because it is a good picture

sigpic

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Perhaps slightly offtopic - the smilies Roeskva made of Lantash/Jolinar (from Tok'ra Appreciation thread)...but it is Lantash...so not totally OT?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSelmak View Post
                          Very sweet pics! Thanks, Sun'shyne! Hope you feel better soon!
                          Thanks!!!

I'll comfort him!!!!!

Perhaps slightly offtopic - the smilies Roeskva made of Lantash/Jolinar (from Tok'ra Appreciation thread)...but it is Lantash...so not totally OT?

Those are cute!
                          Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Last edited by Skadi; 02 February 2009, 06:25 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know, I go away for one day and there's loads to catch up on! Nice to see, though! Glad you feel lots better, Sunny. Now all I need is to find out how to set my sigs on rotate, as that new one is absolutely gorgeous. Luciiiiiiii, help!!!!!!!!!!
                              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Until Luci is back - go to www.clintonio.com and sign up for an account. There you just make a name for the directory with you rotating signatures, and upload them from your desktop or webaddress. You are then given a link you can out in your sig instead of the link you use now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X