Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
    *sigh* after my brother moved home to us, he's been nagging at me constantly, telling me I should marry, that I shouldn't study this or that, I can't even watch a TV program (especially not sci-fi) without him going on about how against God that is. He's just getting more and more middle age Christian all the time

So that's it - I've decided to move out now. Friday this week I move to my grandparents. I will be online from time to time until then, but after that I don't know. Hopefully I can at least sign in from time to time from a library, perhaps?

If nothing else - this summer (May) I graduate, and move to another city. FAR AWAY from all this. I don't know if I will get a job or go for grad school - we'll see. In any case, as soon as possible after that I will be getting an internet connection and come back here to this thread *hugs*
    Awwww, CJ I'll miss you soooo much and I'm not just saying that. You're part of our 'family' and we'll be here when you come back. Meanwhile I'm sending you a PM, OK?
    Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
    STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by RingThing View Post
      hehe - true. Thoug flirting is OK - doesnt make you unfaitful. I really hope he has a girlfriend. Want him to have some kids - he has good genes
      But that's the problem. He carries the gene for cystic fibrosis. He has said that, if he ever decides to have kids, whoever his wife end up being will have to be tested to make sure she doesn't carry the gene also. His niece, Madison, suffers from it and Jr does a massive amount of fundraising for the CCFF (Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)

Comment

It's a real shame, he would make beautiful children

Comment

Aaawww. CJ we will so miss you. We will wait.
          And when you return we will be right here to welcome you back.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
            Whoever she is, she's only referred to as his 'significant other' only once in every search I've ever done on the internet. Very private is our Jr. I don't want him to be married, unless it's to me *waaaaahhh* *privately thinks 'yeah, like that's ever gonna happen'* I'll be lucky to meet him in *screeeccchhh* 7 weeks time
            7 weeks time? Where you goin'?

*sigh* after my brother moved home to us, he's been nagging at me constantly, telling me I should marry, that I shouldn't study this or that, I can't even watch a TV program (especially not sci-fi) without him going on about how against God that is. He's just getting more and more middle age Christian all the time

So that's it - I've decided to move out now. Friday this week I move to my grandparents. I will be online from time to time until then, but after that I don't know. Hopefully I can at least sign in from time to time from a library, perhaps?

If nothing else - this summer (May) I graduate, and move to another city. FAR AWAY from all this. I don't know if I will get a job or go for grad school - we'll see. In any case, as soon as possible after that I will be getting an internet connection and come back here to this thread *hugs*
            Aww *hugs* Best of luck CJ!!

But that's the problem. He carries the gene for cystic fibrosis. He has said that, if he ever decides to have kids, whoever his wife end up being will have to be tested to make sure she doesn't carry the gene also. His niece, Madison, suffers from it and Jr does a massive amount of fundraising for the CCFF (Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation)
            Ah yes, I'd forgotten about that!! It's an amazing cause!
            Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Good luck, CJ! I've been considering the same sorts of changes for my life, and right now they're too monumental for me. I hope it works out for you!

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
              ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                7 weeks time? Where you goin'?
                I going to CreationCon in Vancouver and there's a strong possibility that Jr is coming to the GW fan party *squeals like a little girl again*

Comment

I hope for you Jr shows up for the party Take lots of photos if he does We need to see what we miss out on
                  sigpic
                  Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

sigpic
                    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I feel so very sad.

I need some cheering up.

I made a friend of me watching Stargate yesterday.
                      I was talking to her on the headset on msn and I showed her that canadian beer commercial of Jr and shortly afterwards "The Tok'Ra" eps were on tv and she watched it. But surprisingly not just because of him....'cause of Sam as well, cause she thinks she's so very pretty.
                      sigpic

Comment

I need some help, my fellow Jr thunkers. If you didn't already see on the other Tok'ra threads, Jr can't come t Vancouver unless he is booked for it, so I'd love (nay, I'm begging everyone to email [email protected] to ask him to book Jr for the convention. Now you know you'll be the 1st to see photos? Pleeeeeeeese could you email and beg for me? There are lots of people doing this, so maybe we'll succeed. (I know we love him, but he can't be that expensive to book? Not as much as AT and MS?) Love you all anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          I feel so very sad.

I need some cheering up.

I made a friend of me watching Stargate yesterday.
                          I was talking to her on the headset on msn and I showed her that canadian beer commercial of Jr and shortly afterwards "The Tok'Ra" eps were on tv and she watched it. But surprisingly not just because of him....'cause of Sam as well, cause she thinks she's so very pretty.
                          Well, did she think both of them were pretty? That would be something. I would be happy as long as she thought Jr was handsome...but of course, it would be nice to get one more Jr thunker

Go look at a whole bunch of Jr pics - that helps when you need cheering up I don't know which Martouf-episode to watch, because none of them are really cheery. Poor guy is always somewhat somber because they are in a bad situation. I think 'Serent's Song' is probably best - he smiles so sweetly and happily at Sam when he comes through the gate
                          sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

*thunk*
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Luci is ok now, I think. I'm talking to her on another thread and she's as lovely as ever. *loves all my Jr family*

Comment

I need some help, my fellow Jr thunkers. If you didn't already see on the other Tok'ra threads, Jr can't come t Vancouver unless he is booked for it, so I'd love (nay, I'm begging everyone to email [email protected] to ask him to book Jr for the convention. Now you know you'll be the 1st to see photos? Pleeeeeeeese could you email and beg for me? There are lots of people doing this, so maybe we'll succeed. (I know we love him, but he can't be that expensive to book? Not as much as AT and MS?) Love you all anyways
                                I have now sent them an email begging them to book Jr. As you say, he must be a lot cheaper to book than AT and MS.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X