No announcement yet.

Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I saw it but not on tv...cause it's not on tv in germany, yet.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      I'm sure sure Skadi has more of pics and of course I can do a sig.
      I would love to see such a sig - and Skadi has said she doesn't mind people mucking around on her facebook, so I took a look through it and found

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../Jungleground/

Oh - and boy do she has a lot of Jr movie and Stargate pics! I'm envious of her dedication I may have to download a lot from there - is there any way of downloading a whole directory? Because I think we are talking thousands of pics!
      sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Originally posted by Hathor_girl View Post
        I would love to see such a sig - and Skadi has said she doesn't mind people mucking around on her facebook, so I took a look through it and found

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/f.../Jungleground/

Oh - and boy do she has a lot of Jr movie and Stargate pics! I'm envious of her dedication I may have to download a lot from there - is there any way of downloading a whole directory? Because I think we are talking thousands of pics!
        Yes. As far as I know you can download whole directories if you have photobucket pro (the paid version). If you (like me) don't want to do that, you need to use a downloader. I am using TubEmAll - it was originally for downloading youtube-movies, but they've added an option for photobucket. Download the program from http://www.tubemall.net/, install, run, choose Photobucket in the Action menu, paste the album url of the album in the box. Works like a charm - and fast too!
        sigpic Avatar, and icons in sig by Luciana

Favorite love-dodecagon:
        (See http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2238)
        Lantash/Jolinar/Martouf/Sam/Thor/Jack/Kanan/Tea'lc/Junior/Freya/Daniel/Anise

Comment

I've seen the pics already, but thanks anyway Snotr.

As medu said...I'm a little bit 'stuck' atm.
          My muse left me and I'm not really able to anything usebale with photoshop.
          Except for that sig I'm currently using.

And I'm still trying to dat "JR Family with heart" sig. Not sure what to write exactly.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
            I've seen the pics already, but thanks anyway Snotr.

As medu said...I'm a little bit 'stuck' atm.
            My muse left me and I'm not really able to anything usebale with photoshop.
            Except for that sig I'm currently using.

And I'm still trying to dat "JR Family with heart" sig. Not sure what to write exactly.
            *Hugs Luci* Hope you get it back soon!

Comment

*hugs* Luci - I'm sure your muse will get back soon. *chases naugty muse, catch her* "Now you go back to Luci - imediately!!!!
              sigpic
              Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

*sitzs down and waits for muse while watching Pushing Daisies again*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snotr View Post
                  Yes. As far as I know you can download whole directories if you have photobucket pro (the paid version). If you (like me) don't want to do that, you need to use a downloader. I am using TubEmAll - it was originally for downloading youtube-movies, but they've added an option for photobucket. Download the program from http://www.tubemall.net/, install, run, choose Photobucket in the Action menu, paste the album url of the album in the box. Works like a charm - and fast too!
                  Sounds great! I want to download a lot of those pics of Jr, so I can look at them on my own computer.

*sigh* my brother lost his job and moved home with my parents and me just under a week ago - it's not going well. Him and me are fighting almost constantly I'm thinking of moving to my grandparents (same city). Problem is, I don't know if I can get internet installed there - probably not. That would suck, as school has blocked gateworldand most everything interesting sobs!
                  sigpic
                  button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
                    Sounds great! I want to download a lot of those pics of Jr, so I can look at them on my own computer.

*sigh* my brother lost his job and moved home with my parents and me just under a week ago - it's not going well. Him and me are fighting almost constantly I'm thinking of moving to my grandparents (same city). Problem is, I don't know if I can get internet installed there - probably not. That would suck, as school has blocked gateworldand most everything interesting sobs!
                    Awww! That sucks! *Bigs hugs to Janson* I hope it turns out ok, whatever you do!

Comment

Nighty nights, my family. *luffs you all lots* and lvely to see 'DJFavourite'. I think she was the one who originally started this thread, you know? Before thy started mucking around and removing all the posts at the beginning? Am I right? Anyway, nighties, once again *huge cuggles to all*
                      Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                      STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Originally posted by medusacascade View Post
                        Nighty nights, my family. *luffs you all lots* and lvely to see 'DJFavourite'. I think she was the one who originally started this thread, you know? Before thy started mucking around and removing all the posts at the beginning? Am I right? Anyway, nighties, once again *huge cuggles to all*
                        You are right. I haven't visited here much lately (or GW in general), but when I saw him the other night, I knew I needed to stop by.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

We glad you did.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                            You are right. I haven't visited here much lately (or GW in general), but when I saw him the other night, I knew I needed to stop by.
                            we're glad to see you
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by the very talented Luciana.

Comment

Lovely to have you back 'home'. Are you going to keep on dropping by now? That would be 'luffly' if you did
                              Sigs by the very gifted Luciana
                              STARCON - For further information, please go to: aurorisentertainment

Comment

Then - WELCOME BACK *hugs*
                                sigpic
                                [Save Martouf/Lantash]

Comment

Working...
                                X