Martouf/Lantash/Jr Bourne Thunk, Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptJanson View Post
    Anyone seen Skadi recently? We need caps!
    I'm here - I just don't have a way to upload caps right now - and I'm also not online very often. I can't afford internet access at home right now, so it's only when I have the time to go to the library (which is usually closed when I am off from work - it has night-open this weekend!)
    sigpic
    Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I did get one movie with Jr for Christmas - "The Butterfly Effect 2". I will screencap it an post it as soon as I can
      sigpic
      Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

Oh the most cruel character he's ever played. o.o
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skadi View Post
          I did get one movie with Jr for Christmas - "The Butterfly Effect 2". I will screencap it an post it as soon as I can
          Looking forward to the caps - even if his character is mean, like Luci says...

Comment

Not just mean. CRUEL. medu said, he acts like a guy who'd eat kids for breakfast.
            sigpic

Comment

Wish he wouldn't get such roles always, but maybe they're fun...anyways...is he hot in the movie?
              sigpic
              button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

He says he likes that kind of roles.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                  He says he likes that kind of roles.
                  They're probably fun to act!

*sigh* I want to see him in SOMETHING! Preferably as a good guy, but right now I'll take anything. None of the channels here (all locals) show anything with Jr

Comment

I saw somewhere that he was going to be in an upcoming episode of Smallville. Anyone know if that's true?
                    My ships: sigpic
                    (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Yes. He told us about it on facebook.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool. Now...what is Smallville *blush* It may be called something else here - or maybe I just haven't seen it/it's not being shown here
                        sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

It's the story of Superman...so actually Clark Kent.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think they've showed something called Lois & Clark here that may be the same.
                            sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

Uhmmm...I don't think so...cause Smallville isn't about just Lois and Clark at all and it wouldn't make sense.
                              Maybe you should google it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lois and Clark is a different show.
                                sigpic
                                button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Working...
                                X