• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY! Someone else...
    __

__

Comment

My least favourite episode of the entire series, much less Season 7, is "Heroes, Part 2".

For the simple reason they killed off my favourite character

*shrugs*

Vicki
      It's All Teryl's Fault!

"To every story there is an end. And a beginning."
      Stargate SG-1: Chrysalis
      Virtual Season 7.5

Comment

Revisions. No matter how bad Avenger was, at least it had some interesting ideas and it made me laugh a few times. Revisions was just dull, dull, dull, DULL. It was a stupid idea with a stupid set-up, unimaginative characters, a ridiculous twist, and a really boring resolution. There was nothing new, there was nothing exciting, there was no sense of drama or personal danger, it was all just tediously dull. Just my opinion, of course.

Comment

I have to agree, Revisions was a pretty poor episode
          __

__

Comment

I thoguht Space Race was really hilarious! It would not have worked as an early-season episode but it really did walk the line nicely between camp and actual SG-universe history. I especially loved Tealc's "asking" to accompany Major Carter. And the video/society stuff was like right out of Verhooven/Starship Troopers in its satire.

All in all I thought a nice change of pace without totally going off the rails.

My least fave was Probably Grace, because I like the Unas. If for no other reason, I like the Unas beacuse I'm sorta tired of an entire universe of HUMANS!!

Comment

Revisions, no doubt about it. Stand-alone ep with no character growth whatsoever, could just as easily have been a season1 episode.

Comment

But haven't many of us been complaining that we don't get enough off-world team-based eps since Season 4? I thought Revisions, while not the best ever, was a great entry in keeping that flavor in SG-1 still.

I liked it well enough, especially since I really enjoy seeing the various Human evolutions on disparate planets....

So in my opinion Grace sucked worse since it was one of those "actors not playing their real characters but one character's 'vision' of those characters", I really hate that. Its a way for the characters to appear but not 'REALLY' appear. Every Sci-Fi show has done it, though.
                Last edited by langdonboom; 16 July 2004, 08:06 AM.

Comment

I watched "Resurrection" I know I did, but I can't remember what happened.

I didn't like "Chimera", because of sloppy writing and it was boring - they should have concentrated on the Daniel storyline...

Comment

For me it's a tie between Space Race and Avenger 2.0. Boring, boring, boring.

Comment

I still want to see what the heck is going on with Sara after Chimera! That was the biggest let-down for me, no denouement to speak of and now no mention of her ever since! Shouldn't she have Goa'uld knowledge, especially of Anbuis?

And is Isis now 'dead' or given to the tokra, or what?? That was my biggest peeve with Chimera.

Comment

You mean Osiris.

Comment

oops, right sorry Osiris. Isis died in his sleepy jar.

Comment

Isis was a she....Osiris is the he. he took a female body, to escape detection or w\e.

I would say..Enemy Mine or Ressurection. Both were.....sucks. But AT did a good directing job on Ressurection.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

...even though gou'ald's really don't have genders persay
                              sigpic

Comment

Mio is the worst episode in Season Seven!

Comment

Working...
                                X