No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: "Can't help you there. That's between you and your God... Oh wait a minute. You are your God." ( Serpent's Song)

Such a "in your face' moment

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Jack: We shouldn't stay long a geomagnetic storm is building up.
      *Sam looks at him*
      Jack: You said that before.
      sigpic

Comment

Colonel Emerson: Why would the first wave just leave us behind? They had to know there were survivors.

Mitchell: They need witnesses. Their goal is not to kill us all, it's to convert us. Their wish is to go forth and tell everybody how they kicked our asses.
        sigpic

Comment

Herak: "Surrender or die!
          Jack: "What?"
          Herak: "Surrender or die!
          Jack: "I was just gonna say the exact same thing.
          Herak: "O'Neill, of SG-1...
          Jack: "Hey, how you doing? You'll have to forgive me, I'm terrible with names. What was… *staff fire* jeez."
          Herak: "I am Herak.
          Jack: "Congratulations... Failing upwards I see."
          (Full Circle)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Brief Candle;

Daniel: Wow, this place is incredible. It's like we just stepped into the citadel at Mycenae.
            Jackl: I thought you said it was Greek.
            Daniel: Oh, uh, Mycenae was an ancient city in the Southern Peloponnesus region.
            Jack: Where's that?
            Daniel: Greece.
            Jackl: Why do I do that?

Then later;

Daniel: It's a paradise.
            Jackl: Yeah, sure. Have an apple. What could happen?

Comment

Vala: You know, I never thought I'd agree with my father but now I'm starting to remember about how he used to go on about, you nurture them, and you raise them, and you teach them the best that you can, and then all they do is break your heart. I always assumed that his experience was just tainted by me.

Jackson: What are you talking about?

Vala: Wow. She started off all sweet and innocent and now she's hellbent on domination of the galaxy.

Jackson: What? How old is she?

Vala: A few hours. The Ori used me to sneak one of their own over the border
              sigpic

Comment

Teal'c: "The Goa'uld visit here regularly. It is one of their favorite places to harvest hosts for Goa'uld absorption."
                Daniel: "You know, I wish you wouldn't say 'harvest.' We're talking about human beings not...brussels sprouts."

(Cor-ai)

Comment

Love these quotes so much.

Here's one of my favourites -- but I have so many. This is from the episode I recently watched, I'm fairly certain I don't need to give the episode title!

Daniel: "I feel better."
                  Sam: "That's what Harlan said."
                  Daniel: "Why didn't he just tell us?"
                  Sam: "Probably afraid we'd damage him."
                  Jack: "Perceptive little runt."
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

O´Neill: "Whoa, snip?! As in ´snip-edee-do-da´?" (Seth... I think it was)

Comment

That quote was from SETH.... and so it this one... lol!!

Jack: So help me I wake up and I'm singing soprano... *Jack passes out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Hathor

Daniel: Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music.
                        Jack: Sex, drugs, and rock & roll?
                        Daniel: In a manner of speaking.

Comment

Teal'c: Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.

Teal'c has such a way with words.

(I think it's Thor's chariot)

Comment

*After, but not right after, Jack smashes car window*
                            Hammond: "You know that's my car, don't you?"
                            O'Neill: "You should get that window fixed."

(Fire and water maybe. The one where they think Daniel Died, but can't make up their minds.)

Comment

(Fire and water maybe. The one where they think Daniel Died, but can't make up their minds.)
                              yes that's the one

An Ori Sworn Jaffa: Where are you going?
                              Tealc: I am leaving, you are about to explode.
                              (Talion)

Comment

O'Neill saying to Loki: I just woke up, haven't had coffee— let alone peed in seven days and I find out you stole my ass and made a... Mini-Me!

//from Fragile Balance\\

Comment

Working...
                                X