No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Thornbird: Our cameras saw some sort of weapon.
    Jack: Oh, well it's hard to say.
    Major Thornbird: Some sort of state secret?
    Jack: No. Just difficult to pronounce.

Comment

Not a funny one, but one of my favourites

Skaara: "I knew you would come. Soon, with your help, I'll be free of this demon. Every day I fight him. I listen, I learn."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

*Narrim hands Jack a device*

Jack: I feel like I'm being served.
        sigpic

Comment

Point of View

Jack: So it's possible there's an alternate version of myself out there that actually understands what the hell you're talkin' about?

Comment

O'Neill: "To be fair, General, I did it. Carter and Daniel protested. And Teal'c…well he really didn't say anything but I could tell he was opposed to my actions by the way he cocked his head and sort of raised his eyebrow…" (Shades Of Grey)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Daniel: "It's incorporated itself into the…mother bug." (The way he says it makes me laugh. Oh and episode is Small victories - I think.)

Comment

Deadman's Switch

Aris Boch: Dr. Jackson, if you don't mind treating my wound.
                Daniel: I'm an archaeologist.
                Aris Boch: I know, but you're also a doctor.
                Daniel: Of archaeology.

Comment

O'Neill: "Because I care about her. A lot more than I'm supposed to." (Divide and Conquer)

Comment

"With all due respect...."

Said by at least one of any of the characters in almost every episode. I dare you not to notice it!

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

(Sam and Daniel and being interogated. After seeing a theroscan of junior 02(?))

Daniel:"Oh, that's very good! Did you draw that yourself?!"

Sam: "What is it?!"

Daniel: "That…That's a duck, isn't it?!"

(Point Of No Return)

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
                        "With all due respect...."

Said by at least one of any of the characters in almost every episode. I dare you not to notice it!

Feel the love.
                        dolfyn.
                        And a few times by a few different characters in Scorched Earth (I think that was the one)

Comment

Osrick: This is it! The cave entrance. The Sangraal is located within.

Mitchell: It's too bad you won't be coming with us.

Ba'al: I thought I made it clear: you need me.

Mitchell: I wasn't talking to you.

Ba'al: Oh. Well, ah, allow me to get out of your line of fire.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shades of Grey

Jack: I do appreciate that you were the one that came to see if I was okay. That... that means something.
                            Daniel: Ah, actually, no, it doesn't.
                            Jackl: Na?
                            Daniel: Um... we, ah, we drew straws. I lost.

Comment

O'Neill: "So what exactly did you have in mind regarding the capture of this Goa'uld? What was his name? Kevlar?"
                              Aris Boch: "Kel'tar. You two are going to surrender to him."
                              (Deadman Switch)

Comment

5:01 - Enemies

JACK: Carter? How do you know where to go in a place like this?

SAM: I studied certain respects of the ship while we were on Vorash.

JACK: You know how to have a good time, don't you?

SAM: I'm having a good time now, Sir.

JACK: You GO girl.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X