No announcement yet.

Favorite SG1 Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In The Warrior, during the discussion with Kytano about what is expected of both sides:

Kytano: I see you are one who speaks his mind, O'Neill.

O'Neill: Yes, which is why I don't say much.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      Maj. Carter: We did it!

Thor: It was your stupid idea.

Love that one
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

Thor: Time space distortions caused by the black hole have been interfering with my ship's long-range communications.

Maj. Carter: Understandable.

Teal'c: Indeed. To some.
        sigpic

Comment

Oma time

Meridian:
          "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control... whether we are good or evil."

"Lightning flashes, sparks showers, in one blink of an eye, you have missed seeing."

"Though the river tells no lies the dishonest man standing on the shore, still hears them."

Threads:
          "Frank, I need a nose boy in a blanket, two hen fruit wrecked on a shingle with a mystery in the alley, a warm mead with a mouldy lid, and two checkerboards, alright? Oh yeah, hold the pig."

"You cannot tell the depth of the river, until you see the bottom."

Comment

from frozen:

Jack: Listen, could somebody bottomline this for me?
            Fraiser: Well, sir, we could be looking at evidence that human beings evolved long before we thought they did.
            Sam: And maybe not originally on this planet.
            Jack: Darwin would be crushed.

adding to oma related quotes:

"if you know the candlelight is fire than the meal was cooked a long time ago"
            sigpic

Comment

Teal'c: Va'lar!

Col. O'Neill: "Va'lar?" Is that what he said?

Dr. Jackson: I thought he said "velour."

Col. O'Neill: "Velour?"

Dr. Jackson: "Velour."

Col. O'Neill: The fabric?

Dr. Jackson: That's what I heard him say.

Col. O'Neill: Why would he say that?

Dr. Jackson: I don't know. Why would he say "Va'lar"?
              sigpic

Comment

"Indeed"

Spoiler:
                posted on Internet Explorer 9 Beta

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  Teal'c: Va'lar!

Col. O'Neill: "Va'lar?" Is that what he said?

Dr. Jackson: I thought he said "velour."

Col. O'Neill: "Velour?"

Dr. Jackson: "Velour."

Col. O'Neill: The fabric?

Dr. Jackson: That's what I heard him say.

Col. O'Neill: Why would he say that?

Dr. Jackson: I don't know. Why would he say "Va'lar"?
                  Same ep.
                  Sam: So, is it working? Has he said anything?
                  O'Neill: Talked about fabric, briefly.
                  Daniel: He just called me a woman.
                  O'Neill: So I think it's working.

Comment

Jack: It's time for Plan B.
                    Sam: We have a Plan B?
                    Jack: No, but it's time for one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                      Same ep.
                      lol and

Daniel: "Woman? Did he just call me a woman?"

Jack: "Yes, I believe he did."

Sam: "Still unconscious."

Daniel: "In and out, obviously delirious."

(Ep is Threshold)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post

adding to oma related quotes:

"if you merely know the candlelight is fire than the meal was cooked a long time ago"
                        Even better is Col O´Neills answer when Daniel said that to him. "Though a candle burns in my house, there is nobody home"
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Daniel: "You sure you want to get in the middle of this?"

Jack: "I'm not sure how to get out of the middle of this."

(Red Sky)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

"I'd like to apologize in advance for anything I may say, or do, that could be construed as offensive, as I slowly go NUTS!"

(Legacy)

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                              Same ep.
                              sigpic

Comment

O'Neill: Alright now, how is that possible? I mean, how does she make kids without a … (pause) … man friend?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X